Travel Answers
Tuojiang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Does Zhejiang Loong Airlines have its own Inflight Magazine?

Hangzhou Feb 19, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Has anyone flown with Zhejiang Loong Airlines also known as Loongair? If yes, does this airline have its own Inflight Magazine?

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Does Donghai Airlines have Donghai Airlines Inflight Magazine?

Shenzhen Feb 19, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Has anyone flown with Donghai Airlines? Does this airline have its own logo name Inflight Magazine?

more
    • Xiamen's Local Culture Dance and Entertainment Shows

Xiamen Feb 21, 2015 at 10:41 AM

Are there any local dance/entertainment shows worth seeing in Xiamen?

thank you!

more
    • Wang Cong'er

Wuhan Feb 13, 2015 at 6:47 PM

Does anyone know the name of the specific mountain or mountain range that the White Lotus sect leader, Wang Cong'er, jumped from in 1798 instead of surrendering? Some sources say it's Moshan Hill. Is this true and if so does anyone know of the specific area? I'm very interested in this historic event and would love to visit the location. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Can I arrange a guide when I arrive in Huangshan and how much per day?

Huangshan Feb 11, 2015 at 9:16 AM

I will be travelling to huangshan in November this year and wondered how I can arrange a tour guide (I don't mind joining in with a small group tour) after I arrive and for how much?

more
    • Tianjin cruise port

Beijing Shi Feb 9, 2015 at 6:17 AM

What is the best way and price to get from downtown Beijing to Tianjin Port

more
    • dplesko's Profile Photo

Beijing, Xian, Shanghai tour

China Feb 9, 2015 at 4:45 AM

Please recommend CH agency for Beijing, Xian, Shanghai tour ca. 8 days for family (2a + 2k). I made one in India with local company and it was great organized so looking for something similar. I'm planing trip this summer starting from Beijing or Shanghai. Travel may be flight or train. Thanks.

more
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Shanghai to Seoul ferry

Shanghai Feb 8, 2015 at 6:08 AM

According to Google, there are ferries from Qingdao to Seoul. My question is whats the easiest and the cheapest way to go all the way from Shanghai to Seoul by ferry.

more
    • SurinderKakar's Profile Photo

Which clothes should i carry as i am going to stay in Kunming from March to July ?

Kunming Feb 18, 2015 at 12:56 AM

Hello , I'm packing for kunming but i cant figure out exactly which all clothes should i carry to kunming for march to july month . Plz anyone suggest me here or to my email : surinderoppk@gmail.com

more
    • mumbaihost's Profile Photo

Visiting Shanghai

Shanghai Feb 16, 2015 at 3:18 AM

Hello Friends,
      I will be visiting Shanghai to attend Exhibition in April 1st week.
      I would like to know which is best place to stay in main Shanghai city?
      Can any female member be guide & show me the city?
      Cya,
      Pankaj

more
    • ktlaw1's Profile Photo

Malaria and other assorted nasties..

Yunnan Sheng Yesterday

Hi guys

I'll be travelling to Yunnan in early April, going through Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and 2 days at Tiger Leaping Gorge.

I've heard all sorts of things from the friends i'm travelling with around the innoculations they're injecting (Rabies, Typhoid, maybe Hep A/B..) and the tablets they're taking (Malaria and the russian roulette of side effects).

I may be going out on a limb here, but is this all rather dramatic when I'm spending 2 days in a 'rural' location (Tiger Leaping Gorge) and staying at decent guesthouses/inns for the rest of the trip? Maybe it's the thought of Yunnan being exotic, or am I being far too lax in my own attitude to health, given my itinerary and April travel date?

any thoughts welcome!

Katie

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

LOCAL MOBILE PHONE/CELL PHONE

Shanghai Mar 2, 2015 at 7:19 AM

We will be in China for a month and we wish to have a local mobile phone/cell phone. Where can we purchase a local mobile phone ,"PAY AS YOU USE"? About how much will it costs? How does it work for a temporary mobile phone?

more

AccoMMODATION:

Shanghai Feb 23, 2015 at 8:47 AM

I am a senior citizen & will be traveling alone to Shanghai. I will be arriving late afternoon. can anyone suggest a safe, clean, budget accommodation but please centrally located accommodation in Shanghai. Also, directions using the public transportation from the International Airport to the accommodation. Many thanks to my VT'ers friends!

more

SHANGHAI VISIT

Shanghai Feb 22, 2015 at 10:37 PM

I will be arriving in Shanghai by myself in Shanghai end of March. 1). can you recommend a hostal located centrally that approximately cost between $25.00 - $30.00. 2). This is my first time to travel by myself , would it be easy taking the public transportation to my accommdation? any helpful traveling tips specially for a first timer would be greatly appreciated! many thanks to all.

more