Tunxi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• One day trip from Shanghai to Huangshan

Huangshan Apr 28, 2015 at 9:56 AM

Hey guys, i am planning on taking a trip to shanghai in july and was wondering if its possible to visit the mountain in a day and be back in shanghai? i found that a bus from shanghai station to Tangkou will take roughly 6 hours if i leave on the first one at 6am, spend a few hours on the mountain (4-5hrs) and then take a bus back to shanghai. is this a good idea or crazy? also, i dont know exactly which bus goes back to shanghai and from where (Tangko or tuxni) if anyone has experience/advice/suggestion or specific bus routes to take would help a lot!. thanks

more
    • suelyon's Profile Photo

hangzhou to tunxi

by suelyon Online Now Nov 14, 2004 at 7:44 AM

we are planning a trip to include shanghai, suzhou, hangzhou, xian, pingyao and then on to beijing. my daughter currently living in hangzhou mentioned huangshan as a wonderful place to visit. any ideas about train connections from hangzhou to tunxi? i would be most grateful. thank you

8 Answers Nov 19, 2004 at 8:23 PM
    • tunxi /china

by jamiejah Online Now Mar 30, 2004 at 9:43 AM

hello i,m thinking of going to tunxi in a few weeks time for 4 to 5 days has anyone been there ,can you give me info on places to stay ,what kind of climate it is food etc thank you very much jamie

3 Answers Apr 3, 2004 at 12:32 PM