Tunisia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Safety in Tabarka and Ain Draham

Tabarka May 23, 2015 at 6:35 AM

Hei, is it SAFE to travel/stay to Tabarka and Ain Draham now? I should go on June 3 and stay most of my time in Tabarka but also to visit Ain Draham. I know they are small towns but Ain Draham seem s to be close to the area, which has warnings about kidnappings and terrorism, Jendouba. What is the REAL situation there, if not 100% what are the places/situations to avoid? All the help and advice appreciated!

more
    • Hotel El Fell

Hammamet May 4, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Hi whats experiences have you had of this hotel food, staff etc

more
    • Les Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows

Hammamet May 15, 2015 at 6:01 AM

My friend and I are both looking to go to Les Orangers for a week in July 2016 (yep! we're booking rather early!) but I just wanted to check a couple of things first.

We'll both be 23 years old when we go and I've read several things regarding dress code outside of the hotel. Some people say that you should cover up whilst others are saying it's very tourist-y and we'll be fine wearing normal holiday clothes. Can someone please advise? We won't want to stay in the hotel the entire week and I don't want to offend anybody if we don't dress appropriately.

I'm not a big drinker, so we're not planning on getting incredibly drunk, but are there bars and such to go to in the evening or would it just be safer to stay in the hotel?

Also regarding the beach, is this sectioned off for the bungalows at this resort or is it accessible for us as well?

Any advice would be appreciated - this will be my first girls holiday!

more
    • monastir theme parks and waterparks

Monastir May 12, 2015 at 1:24 PM

are their any water parks or theme parks near monastir if so what mode of transport and where abouts would be easiest?

thanks

more
    • port el kantoui

Tunisia May 4, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Going in may 2015 for a week. How safe us it to go.and is it any where near bardo I'm Tunisia. We are scared to travel now due to what happened in march

more
    • Hotel El Fell

Tunisia May 4, 2015 at 11:16 AM

I'm due to stay here the end of May with my family ,comments please on food, staff,entertainment etc.

more
    • Safety in Tabarka and Ain Draham

Tabarka May 23, 2015 at 6:35 AM

Hei, is it SAFE to travel/stay to Tabarka and Ain Draham now? I should go on June 3 and stay most of my time in Tabarka but also to visit Ain Draham. I know they are small towns but Ain Draham seem s to be close to the area, which has warnings about kidnappings and terrorism, Jendouba. What is the REAL situation there, if not 100% what are the places/situations to avoid? All the help and advice appreciated!

• Les Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows

Hammamet May 15, 2015 at 6:01 AM

My friend and I are both looking to go to Les Orangers for a week in July 2016 (yep! we're booking rather early!) but I just wanted to check a couple of things first.

We'll both be 23 years old when we go and I've read several things regarding dress code outside of the hotel. Some people say that you should cover up whilst others are saying it's very tourist-y and we'll be fine wearing normal holiday clothes. Can someone please advise? We won't want to stay in the hotel the entire week and I don't want to offend anybody if we don't dress appropriately.

I'm not a big drinker, so we're not planning on getting incredibly drunk, but are there bars and such to go to in the evening or would it just be safer to stay in the hotel?

Also regarding the beach, is this sectioned off for the bungalows at this resort or is it accessible for us as well?

Any advice would be appreciated - this will be my first girls holiday!

2 Answers May 15, 2015 at 11:55 AM
    • monastir theme parks and waterparks

Monastir May 12, 2015 at 1:24 PM

are their any water parks or theme parks near monastir if so what mode of transport and where abouts would be easiest?

thanks

3 Answers May 15, 2015 at 1:51 AM
    • port el kantoui

Tunisia May 4, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Going in may 2015 for a week. How safe us it to go.and is it any where near bardo I'm Tunisia. We are scared to travel now due to what happened in march

3 Answers May 5, 2015 at 1:31 AM
    • Hotel El Fell

Hammamet May 4, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Hi whats experiences have you had of this hotel food, staff etc

1 Answer May 4, 2015 at 12:33 PM
    • Hotel El Fell

Tunisia May 4, 2015 at 11:16 AM

I'm due to stay here the end of May with my family ,comments please on food, staff,entertainment etc.

3 Answers May 15, 2015 at 1:55 AM
    • Mahdia holidays

Mahdia Apr 1, 2015 at 12:12 AM

Hello me and my best friend both 19 are going to Mahdia this year. 24th June Is it safe there? :-( we are really afraid because of the attacks in Tunis... help please. Thank you!!!! It's our first time going somewhere abroad, and with all the recent attacks and airplane crashes we are so confused. How is it there? and will we be okay? I'm sorry, please respond. (We are even afraid of the bus drive 2hs to the hotel) ... We will be staying there for 7 days.

4 Answers May 11, 2015 at 12:21 AM
    • Mosquitoes in April??

Tunisia Mar 28, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Hi I'm going to Hammamet in April with my 6 month old daughter. Are there mosquitoes there this time of year?

Thanks

3 Answers Apr 4, 2015 at 9:31 PM
    • how much to get teeth cleaned in Sousse?

Sousse Mar 26, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hi I phoned a dentist in Sousse:, asked for appointment to get my teeth cleaned & how much. I was told 25 dinar. I went today & dentist said she does the cleaning in 2 sessions. Meantime the receptionist asked my partner for my details & 25 dinar. Then dentist did my partners teeth cleaning. As we left reception then asked us both to pay 30 dinar each & we must again pay 30 dinar each at second appointment for cleaning so total of 120 dinar. This is the first time we ever had 2 times appointments for teeth cleaning. Anywhere before it was all done in one appointment.

We feel they are cheating us

5 Answers May 12, 2015 at 6:59 AM
    • holiday booked last week in may

Tunisia Mar 25, 2015 at 10:32 AM

hi i was just wondering if it is safe to come on holiday to tunisia.. we are staying at hammemet and have an all inclusive holiday.. after recent problems in tunis i am a little worried. i have been told as long as we stay within the resort we should be fine.. but just really want to know from reliable sorce. thank u in advance

20 Answers Apr 21, 2015 at 9:36 AM
    • Reps or Street Traders?

Sousse Mar 24, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Is it better/cheaper to book excursions through tour reps or street traders?

2 Answers May 15, 2015 at 2:00 AM
    • aishia's Profile Photo

transport from sousee to zarzis

Sousse Mar 24, 2015 at 7:06 AM

how to go zarzis from sousse by bus or train cheapest,please anyone know?

4 Answers Mar 24, 2015 at 9:16 AM
    • sousse is it safe

Tunis Mar 22, 2015 at 10:45 AM

im travelling to sousse for a weeks holiday next week and im absolutely terrified but i cant change my holiday so if i dont go i lose all our money ,how safe would we be there

6 Answers Mar 27, 2015 at 11:57 AM
    • Phone .no

Monastir Mar 18, 2015 at 5:04 AM

Hi I also purchased a rug at the toumia centre in September 2014 and have not recieved it have tried phoning them but no.is not recognised has anyone got a phone no.for them?

1 Answer Mar 18, 2015 at 7:39 AM
    • Monastir-Mahdia train or taxi ?????

Monastir Mar 14, 2015 at 12:47 PM

Hi I would like to travel to Monastir Mahindra.De do not know how to start this train there and how much it costs, how thick the flights .Or how much a taxi from the airport when I travel Mahdia..Please i need help S.O.S Thank you :) I was Amira

3 Answers Mar 16, 2015 at 9:44 AM
    • What is the weather like in Early May please. will Ineed to wear Jumper and cardigans etc?????

Tunisia Feb 26, 2015 at 8:43 AM

What is the weather like in Early May please. will Ineed to wear Jumper and cardigans etc?????

2 Answers Feb 27, 2015 at 12:16 AM
    • Travel to the south

Medenine Feb 23, 2015 at 3:48 AM

Is anyone organising a trip to see the Ksours or Ghorfas in southern Tunisia in March? Would you be prepared for me to join you? I am travelling alone and the cost of a private tour is a bit steep for me, but I have been unable to find a tour I can join to spread the cost.
      I am staying in Poet el Kantaoui from 20th to 27 March 2015.

2 Answers Feb 23, 2015 at 6:52 AM
    • Travel in Tunisia

Tunisia Feb 20, 2015 at 9:03 AM

I ve wanted to see the ghorfas or ksours on Tunisia for a long time and understand that Medenine is the first place on the route south from Sousse where this is possible. However I have been told not to travel so far south as it is unsafe for a lone female. This is very disappointing, is it a fact?

5 Answers Feb 26, 2015 at 2:12 PM
    • Are there any beaches near the cruise port of Tunis, we will be there for 1 day

Tunis Feb 15, 2015 at 5:37 AM

What is near cruise port

2 Answers Feb 20, 2015 at 1:08 AM
    • Exchange Canadian money

Tunisia Feb 4, 2015 at 10:09 AM

Leaving for Tunisia for three weeks and was wondering if we can exchange Canadian money in Tunisia?

Thanks in advance
      S.

4 Answers Feb 4, 2015 at 1:05 PM
    • El Mouradi Palace

Sousse Feb 2, 2015 at 7:53 AM

has anybody stayed here before? heading there in june thank you

2 Answers Feb 2, 2015 at 11:36 AM
    • renting a car

Tunisia Jan 21, 2015 at 1:55 PM

hi!
      im going to tunisia in june and would like to know where is better to hire a car?when i will be in there or online still in the uk?
      or i may catch anyone private for trips around tunisia?thanks for help

8 Answers May 15, 2015 at 8:38 AM
    • Fact or fiction

Sousse Jan 9, 2015 at 8:45 AM

Hi all , me and my partner have booked an all inclusive to sousse in July , it's our first weeks holiday without the kids and we are very excited , however.... Lots of people have been sharing their not so nice opinions of Tunisia itself (not particularly sousse) and I have to say it's a bit of a worry for me. Mainly telling us there are lots of people begging and grabbing at you etc and that it can be scared to leave your resort !!! Somebody please tell me this is wrong , thanks amie

5 Answers Jan 10, 2015 at 10:49 AM
    • can i get souvenir camels ( like they have in abu dhabi or dubai) in hammamet, or nabeul?

Tunisia Dec 15, 2014 at 1:20 PM

they are carved from wood and 'dressed' with saddle and carpets etc.

2 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 8:58 PM
    • transport from Zarzis to Houmt Souk

Tunisia Dec 12, 2014 at 2:08 AM

We would like to go from Zarzis to Houmt Souk; does anyone knows how long it will take and houw much it will cost? thanks

• Safety and Star Wars

Tunisia Dec 9, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Hey there, I'm looking to fly to Tunisia from Casa just after New Years. The main reason I want to come to Tunisia is to visit all the star wars landmarks, including the hotel. However Canada's travel advisory page advises against all non-essential travel to the south of the country. I was wondering if someone could give me some guidance as to what the real situation CURRENTLY is, and if you would advise a solo female traveller to visit at this time. The travel adviseries are often highly exaggerated. Also, if it is safe, some recommendations for tours and such =) Thanks so much!

3 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 9:13 PM
    • sousse hotels

Sousse Dec 9, 2014 at 2:46 PM

I've booked to stay in orient palace hotel but have heard some very bad reports regarding this hotel, is it just people being over the top or should I look at changing hotels

2 Answers Dec 10, 2014 at 3:06 AM
    • Monastir Tunisia

Tunisia Nov 26, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Hi I am travelling to Tunisia in April & staying in the monastir centre, I was just wondering if someone who has been here can tell me what there is to do close by and good places to go for dinner & also if it is safe for a women to walk about at night as I've herd a lot of story's . Thank you :)

2 Answers Dec 1, 2014 at 12:16 PM
    • nightlife in and around yasmine hammamet

Hammamet Oct 22, 2014 at 1:29 PM

myself and a friend both male 29 wondering what the nightlife is like, clubs etc..... any help would really be appreciated :)

4 Answers Oct 22, 2014 at 10:12 PM
    • hikerroeland's Profile Photo

alternative?

Tunisia Oct 1, 2014 at 11:09 AM

How safe is it taking the 2days Sahara Desert trip?
      • I see that Thomson does not do this trip anymore at the present time. Are there tour operators that do this trip? Does anyone have an alternative? We are staying in Port El Kantaoui
      Thanks for the help

8 Answers Oct 1, 2014 at 4:45 PM