change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• renting a car

Tunisia Jan 21, 2015 at 1:55 PM

hi!
      im going to tunisia in june and would like to know where is better to hire a car?when i will be in there or online still in the uk?
      or i may catch anyone private for trips around tunisia?thanks for help

more
    • Fact or fiction

Sousse Jan 9, 2015 at 8:45 AM

Hi all , me and my partner have booked an all inclusive to sousse in July , it's our first weeks holiday without the kids and we are very excited , however.... Lots of people have been sharing their not so nice opinions of Tunisia itself (not particularly sousse) and I have to say it's a bit of a worry for me. Mainly telling us there are lots of people begging and grabbing at you etc and that it can be scared to leave your resort !!! Somebody please tell me this is wrong , thanks amie

more
    • renting a car

Tunisia Jan 21, 2015 at 1:55 PM

hi!
      im going to tunisia in june and would like to know where is better to hire a car?when i will be in there or online still in the uk?
      or i may catch anyone private for trips around tunisia?thanks for help

2 Answers Jan 23, 2015 at 2:00 AM
    • Fact or fiction

Sousse Jan 9, 2015 at 8:45 AM

Hi all , me and my partner have booked an all inclusive to sousse in July , it's our first weeks holiday without the kids and we are very excited , however.... Lots of people have been sharing their not so nice opinions of Tunisia itself (not particularly sousse) and I have to say it's a bit of a worry for me. Mainly telling us there are lots of people begging and grabbing at you etc and that it can be scared to leave your resort !!! Somebody please tell me this is wrong , thanks amie

5 Answers Jan 10, 2015 at 10:49 AM
    • can i get souvenir camels ( like they have in abu dhabi or dubai) in hammamet, or nabeul?

Tunisia Dec 15, 2014 at 1:20 PM

they are carved from wood and 'dressed' with saddle and carpets etc.

2 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 8:58 PM
    • transport from Zarzis to Houmt Souk

Tunisia Dec 12, 2014 at 2:08 AM

We would like to go from Zarzis to Houmt Souk; does anyone knows how long it will take and houw much it will cost? thanks

• Safety and Star Wars

Tunisia Dec 9, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Hey there, I'm looking to fly to Tunisia from Casa just after New Years. The main reason I want to come to Tunisia is to visit all the star wars landmarks, including the hotel. However Canada's travel advisory page advises against all non-essential travel to the south of the country. I was wondering if someone could give me some guidance as to what the real situation CURRENTLY is, and if you would advise a solo female traveller to visit at this time. The travel adviseries are often highly exaggerated. Also, if it is safe, some recommendations for tours and such =) Thanks so much!

3 Answers Dec 15, 2014 at 9:13 PM
    • sousse hotels

Sousse Dec 9, 2014 at 2:46 PM

I've booked to stay in orient palace hotel but have heard some very bad reports regarding this hotel, is it just people being over the top or should I look at changing hotels

2 Answers Dec 10, 2014 at 3:06 AM
    • Monastir Tunisia

Tunisia Nov 26, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Hi I am travelling to Tunisia in April & staying in the monastir centre, I was just wondering if someone who has been here can tell me what there is to do close by and good places to go for dinner & also if it is safe for a women to walk about at night as I've herd a lot of story's . Thank you :)

2 Answers Dec 1, 2014 at 12:16 PM
    • nightlife in and around yasmine hammamet

Hammamet Oct 22, 2014 at 1:29 PM

myself and a friend both male 29 wondering what the nightlife is like, clubs etc..... any help would really be appreciated :)

4 Answers Oct 22, 2014 at 10:12 PM
    • hikerroeland's Profile Photo

alternative?

Tunisia Oct 1, 2014 at 11:09 AM

How safe is it taking the 2days Sahara Desert trip?
      • I see that Thomson does not do this trip anymore at the present time. Are there tour operators that do this trip? Does anyone have an alternative? We are staying in Port El Kantaoui
      Thanks for the help

8 Answers Oct 1, 2014 at 4:45 PM
    • Sahara Desert Night

Hammamet Sep 21, 2014 at 12:37 PM

I know that it will be a long couple of days but I'm looking for a private guide to take my husband and I from our hotel in Hammamet to the desert to sleep under the stars in a tent and wake up to the sunrise.

I've seen some tours that have hotels etc but was looking for the camping (or preferably glamping!) experience.

Can anyone recommend a private tour guide company? Any idea of price?

2 Answers Oct 2, 2014 at 12:50 AM
    • TND - What and how much is its worth

Tunisia Sep 17, 2014 at 8:22 AM

ok so we travel there with UK pounds cash. When you get to the Tunisian airport you exchange money there?

How much is it wise to exchange?

When you exchange I assume you get notes, is it best tojust get high amount notes to start with?

What can you buy with 1 TND, What are the average prices say can of coke, bottled water, a taxi ride from one city to another?

When you leave the country they say keep 30 TND for the departure tax per person. But should you exchange ALL the DINAR money you jave left over at the AIRPORT?

3 Answers Oct 2, 2014 at 12:42 AM

Sahara trip

Tunisia Sep 13, 2014 at 1:09 AM

We are going to PEK (sousse) arround the 20th of October and would like to do the Sahara desert trip over 2 days.My question is the days are shorten then and I was wondering how the trip program looks like the late October? I supect that it will be different then lets say June.Can anyone help me?

3 Answers Oct 2, 2014 at 12:32 AM

tour operator

Tunis Sep 6, 2014 at 5:28 AM

Does anyone know if there is a tour operator that does the “2 days Sahara Explore “ from Hotel Riu Imperial Marhaba Port El Kantaoui”? Any idée what the price would be?

2 Answers Sep 6, 2014 at 12:28 PM

port el kantaoui Souse

Tunisia Aug 24, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Hello everybody,
      I was wondering if yall could help me with the following: Me and the misses will be staying in Port El Kantaoui
      for a week and are interested in making a do-it-ourselves day trip with a car and driver from Sousse to El Djem, Kairouan and Mahdia .Aanother day we would like to do Cap Bon peninsula. Also a berbers village Maybe Can you advice me how much this would cost and if it's easy to arrange once we get in Port El Kantaoui?
      Thanks in advance for your help!
      Greetings,

1 Answer Aug 24, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Looking for help

Sousse Aug 22, 2014 at 6:55 AM

Hello,
      We are coming to Tunisia the 18th of October and we are staying in Port El Kantaoui for 10 ten days. We are with 2 persons
      We would like to make a few day trips (or half day trip) we were thinking of going to;

Day day trip berber village
      Dag trip Tunis Carthage Sidi Bou Said
      Dag trip Kairouan, El Djem, Monastir
      Dag trip Dougga
      anyone know what the price would be like?
      Anyone know any touropperators that do such day tours?

4 Answers Aug 23, 2014 at 3:20 PM
    • dress code

Monastir Aug 20, 2014 at 6:22 AM

do the hotels tend to have dress code requirements for evening dining ? can men wear shorts and do ladies have to wear less revealing outfits?

2 Answers Aug 20, 2014 at 7:58 AM
    • janebateman6's Profile Photo

airport transfer

Enfida Aug 19, 2014 at 10:17 AM

can anyone tell me of any reputable taxis from airport to yasmine please

1 Answer Aug 20, 2014 at 2:18 AM
    • janebateman6's Profile Photo

things to do for a mature couple

Hammamet Aug 19, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Hi we have visited yasmine a couple of years ago and intend returning in september, what would you recommend to go and se, we love the beach but not every day

Thanks

2 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 2:38 PM

port el kantaoui Souse

Tunisia Aug 14, 2014 at 7:32 AM

We plan on staying in a hotel at port el kantaoui Souse.We would like to do a few one day excursions trips.

Does any one know reliable tour companies.? What would be some great trips for one day.We love culture & also
      nature (if there is any?) Can anyone help?

1 Answer Aug 14, 2014 at 1:23 PM
    • cash machines

Tunisia Aug 13, 2014 at 12:27 PM

HI I AM GOING TO HAMMAMET TUNISIA ON THE 24th CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THEY HAVE ATM MACHINES WHERE I CAN USE A VISA DEBIT CARD AT THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

2 Answers Aug 13, 2014 at 3:35 PM
    • karenimogen's Profile Photo

We are going to Tunisia

Tunisia Aug 11, 2014 at 12:57 PM

We are going to Tunisia on Sunday for 2 weeks, do we need a pullover for the evenings? is it worth taking our snorkels and any other tips are very much appreciated.
      Many thanks
      Karen

5 Answers Aug 11, 2014 at 1:32 PM

What to see

Tunisia Aug 10, 2014 at 5:13 AM

We are thinking of coming to Tunisia in October but we can’t decide where to stay? We would like to see some culture and also make a few day trips to see things. Where is it best to stay Hammamet , Sousse, or Port el Kantaoui?

3 Answers Aug 11, 2014 at 5:17 AM
    • money issue

Tunis Aug 8, 2014 at 5:14 AM

can you pay for bus/tram/train tickets on or you have to buy before? which currency you use paying tickets? do they accept any other currency apart from their own?

2 Answers Aug 8, 2014 at 8:42 AM
    • dujaspasa's Profile Photo

Vhere is villa Sebastian?

Hammamet Aug 7, 2014 at 4:51 AM

How can I go from Medina to villa Sebastian?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2014 at 6:26 AM
    • Scuba Diving

Sousse Jul 28, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Any scuba dive centers in or around sousse please

1 Answer Jul 28, 2014 at 1:45 PM
    • Mina_Badwi's Profile Photo

How to get from cathrage airport to sfax-tunisia?!

Sfax Jul 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Hi everybody
      I'm heading to tunisia by the end of the month, I'd like to know how to get from cathrage airport to the train or bus station, I've already checked the official websites of both official bus and train station which was of little help.
      So I need your advice, I was also wondering how much pocket money I'd need for a one month stay in Tunisia
      Btw I'm a girl and travelling alone so I will be grateful for any tips
      Thanks in advance

• deeshooter's Profile Photo

Need a reliable mini bus to shuttle between Libya's border and De Jerba's airport twice weekly

Ile de Jerba Jul 18, 2014 at 5:11 AM

hi,
      I am a travel agent that supports missionary tours. Due to damage at Tripoli's airport I need a reliable driver to rent a mini bus twice a week and pick up the Missionary staff and security support staff at the border and shuttle them to the airport. This contract will last the duration of the airport repairs in Tripoli.

Can anyone recommend a driver they believe was very reliable to arrange this service though?

• Holiday with kids

Mahdia Jul 17, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Is there anything local to do, ie, markets, aqua parks, dolphin swimming, etc

• Safe for young female?

Tunisia Jul 10, 2014 at 4:26 AM

Hi. I am hoping to visit Tunisia in August. I will be going with 3 guy friends and we are staying with friends from Sfax. I just wondered if it is safe for a young while female? My parents have concerns about kidnappings and terrorism after reading government warnings for the South of the country. Thanks

4 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 9:13 AM
    • Taxi for 4 persons with luggage

Tunis Jul 8, 2014 at 4:36 PM

How much from carthage airport to a city hotel?
      thank you in advance,

6 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 9:15 AM