Tunisia Travel Answers

change location

what is it like

by suejones63 Online Now Feb 11, 2013 at 9:53 AM

am due to fly to yasmine hammett staying at the chich khan on the 1st march for 14 days can you tell me if its safe to fly and what will the weather be like and also the hotel as it is our first time in tunisia

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: what is it like

by patricia.cooke Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 12:19 AM

i have been to the sister hotel and its very nice the pool is lovely it has fountains slides it also has its own coffee house were you can sample a hubbly bubbly its right on the beach and theres a lot of water sports down there too, if you go left at the hotel theres a few shops thats a lot cheaper than the hotel shops and the manager there is really nice and speaks very good english straight over the road theres a nice little cafe that sells the best coffee in tunisia to the right if you walk and just keep walking about 700 mtrs theres a bigger strip of shops, the entertainment is really good and they like to get people involved too, weather should be nice im going on wednesday and im expecting it to be in early 20 s hopefully but we are gong back to sousse, safety i really hope its going to be but you dont need to go away from the hotel everything you need is there tunisians are very friendly and they need tourists they are a very poor country if you get a taxi any were they will offer to stay and wait for you and your driver will advise you of the best places to go i love fuerngerola i have been from the dar kayam but its a bit far but if you get chance to go its really good, theres also a show that the reps do its drag but its excellent hope you have a good time and i hope that the governmental issues have all settled down by the time you get there

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Tunisia Travel Answer Locations