Tunisia Travel Answers

change location

wheeel chair hire

by steveleic Online Now Mar 18, 2013 at 5:45 AM

we are going to the iberostar averroes in may and need to hire a wheelchair or a scooter does any one know where to hire it in yasmine hammamet

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • ZaheerD's Profile Photo

Re: wheeel chair hire

by ZaheerD Online Now Mar 31, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Have you tried contacting the hotel directly by email ? A friend of mine last August wanted to travel with me and my family as we have been several times and he uses a wheelchair. After exhaustive efforts on my part to find out if we could hire a scooter for him whilst we were there i kept getting the same response from everybody, "It is not possible to hire mobility equipment in Tunisia". I contacted friends who live in Tunisia and around Yasmine Hammamet, some of who are ex-pats and others who are locals and even they could not help. Who did you book the holiday with ? Maybe if you asked them they could point you in the right direction? Could you take your own wheelchair with you ? Also find out if the transfer from the airport to your hotel is suitable for yourself. Check this link out and maybe contact them for advise. Hope things work out for you and you have a wonderful holiday. Dont hesitate to ask if I can help with anything else. disabledaccessholidays.com/d...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Tunisia Travel Answer Locations