Tunisia Travel Answers

change location

Chic khan Yasmine Hammett

by Kayc1 Online Now Feb 15, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Hi, just wondered if anyone one has stayed at the chic khan and what they thought of the hotel and surrounding area? Also I am travelling with my partner and 18 month old would i be able to get yogurts/biscuits etc for him from the supermarket or should I take things with me? Thanks

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • by patricia.cooke Online Now Feb 15, 2013 at 1:23 PM

you can get everything you need from the supermarket, nappies etc are really expensive so are toiletries its a nice place never stayed in the chic khan but stayed close and its lovely

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ZaheerD's Profile Photo

Re: Chic khan Yasmine Hammett

by ZaheerD Online Now Mar 31, 2013 at 12:40 PM

I have traveled to this part of Tunisia since more or less when it was first developed around 2002. The Chich Khan is a good hotel when I have visited friends there. I have not personally stayed there but have heard great feedback from freinds. It is in a good location and I agree with previous poster that apart from nappies and baby formula etc (which is way tooo expensive) everything else is easily available from a few very good fixed price supermarkets. If you want directions or any more specific answers feel free to ask ! :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Tunisia Travel Answer Locations