Tunbridge Wells

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Broadstairs to St Peters walk?

Broadstairs Jul 27, 2015 at 3:27 AM

Hi, I am visiting Broadstairs next week, and intend to alight the train at Ramsgate and walk the costal route to Broadstairs to try a few pubs. Is there a scenic route to the village of St Peters from Broadstairs to visit the Yard of Ale pub in St Peters, which recently won the local CAMRA pub of the year? BW, Nick

more
    • collegeprof's Profile Photo

Taxi/Driver to Southampton?

by collegeprof Online Now Apr 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Hi,  We're staying in Tunbridge Wells for 4 days before a cruise on June 8th and wondered how to get from TW to Southampton on June 7th.  Public transport is not easy, and I cannot seem to find a reliable private transfer company or taxi.  I must be searching incorrectly.  Thanks in advance...

4 Answers Apr 10, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    • collegeprof's Profile Photo

Transport to Southampton

by collegeprof Online Now Apr 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Is there any easy way to get from Tunbridge Wells to Southampton for a cruise?

1 Answer Apr 10, 2013 at 3:59 AM
    • CeriRQ's Profile Photo

taxi

by CeriRQ Online Now Jul 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM

just wondering if anyone knows roughly how much a taxi would be from the train station to clanridge medical centre TN4 9TP? Thanks

4 Answers Jul 24, 2012 at 2:47 PM
    • dangui's Profile Photo

Restaurant Advice?

by dangui Online Now Mar 4, 2005 at 12:33 PM

My partner and I are looking for an interesting restaurant in Royal Tunbridge Wells. We like just about anything but Asian is the least favourite. Any suggestions?
      Thanks,
      Dan

• dangui's Profile Photo

Thanks to those who responded....

by dangui Online Now Feb 17, 2005 at 3:46 PM

to my request for hotel information around Royal Tunbridge Wells. I'll give your suggestions a try. If possible I might ask some addtional questions in the future. Thanks again. Dan

• dangui's Profile Photo

Need hotel or b&b advice in the area

by dangui Online Now Feb 14, 2005 at 12:29 PM

My partner and I are heading to Tunbridg Wells for 3-4 days this summer. We will fly into Heathrow and would like to go directly to Tunbridge Wells...to use as a base to explore areas in Kent. Can anyone provide some good suggestions regarding a nice hotel or b&b? We're looking for something that's not too expensive because this is part of a 12-day trip. Thanks for your help.

4 Answers Apr 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM