Tunbridge Wells

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fastest way to get there

Dover Feb 15, 2015 at 6:44 PM

can anyone give me advice on how to get from Dover to London and then on to Plymouth? My sister and I are traveling from Canada and are having a hard time trying to book the train.

more
    • collegeprof's Profile Photo

Taxi/Driver to Southampton?

by collegeprof Online Now Apr 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Hi,  We're staying in Tunbridge Wells for 4 days before a cruise on June 8th and wondered how to get from TW to Southampton on June 7th.  Public transport is not easy, and I cannot seem to find a reliable private transfer company or taxi.  I must be searching incorrectly.  Thanks in advance...

4 Answers Apr 10, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    • collegeprof's Profile Photo

Transport to Southampton

by collegeprof Online Now Apr 9, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Is there any easy way to get from Tunbridge Wells to Southampton for a cruise?

1 Answer Apr 10, 2013 at 3:59 AM
    • CeriRQ's Profile Photo

taxi

by CeriRQ Online Now Jul 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM

just wondering if anyone knows roughly how much a taxi would be from the train station to clanridge medical centre TN4 9TP? Thanks

4 Answers Jul 24, 2012 at 2:47 PM
    • dangui's Profile Photo

Restaurant Advice?

by dangui Online Now Mar 4, 2005 at 12:33 PM

My partner and I are looking for an interesting restaurant in Royal Tunbridge Wells. We like just about anything but Asian is the least favourite. Any suggestions?
      Thanks,
      Dan

• dangui's Profile Photo

Thanks to those who responded....

by dangui Online Now Feb 17, 2005 at 3:46 PM

to my request for hotel information around Royal Tunbridge Wells. I'll give your suggestions a try. If possible I might ask some addtional questions in the future. Thanks again. Dan

• dangui's Profile Photo

Need hotel or b&b advice in the area

by dangui Online Now Feb 14, 2005 at 12:29 PM

My partner and I are heading to Tunbridg Wells for 3-4 days this summer. We will fly into Heathrow and would like to go directly to Tunbridge Wells...to use as a base to explore areas in Kent. Can anyone provide some good suggestions regarding a nice hotel or b&b? We're looking for something that's not too expensive because this is part of a 12-day trip. Thanks for your help.

4 Answers Apr 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM