Tulsa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• need help asap.......

Lawton Yesterday

So I've been living in Lawton for a short amount of time. and I'm looking for places to take my boyfriend July 26,Saturday. I don't know much about Lawton. Where should I take him? Where all should we go...

more
    • SarahC64's Profile Photo

Tallgrass Prairie Preserve

by SarahC64 Online Now Oct 6, 2013 at 5:56 AM

Is this still open? I noticed the review was from 2004 but I recently moved to the area and this looks like something my family would really enjoy. I don't want to drive all the way out there for nothing though...

3 Answers Oct 7, 2013 at 6:13 AM
    • JoeyC18's Profile Photo

Help Tulsa clubbers

by JoeyC18 Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM

What's up with the boom boom room in Tulsa, ok??

• Executive Cars for hire

by nanaw Online Now Dec 16, 2008 at 12:03 PM

Does anyone have any experience with a local limo company that also has an SUV or luxury sedan for hire? Dependable, successful business.
      Thanks.

• scargo's Profile Photo

If Downtown is dead on the weekends, what about restaurants?

by scargo Online Now Oct 2, 2008 at 7:28 AM

If downtown is deserted on the weekend, as one member has suggested, then where do you eat?
      I live near New Haven, CT and it is similar there and many places do not stay open for lunch on Saturday or Sunday, at all. What about Tulsa?
      We will be staying at the Ambassador, but there were some places downtown of interest to us for dining.

1 Answer Oct 3, 2008 at 6:23 PM
    • corsaire1773's Profile Photo

Nightlife near Radisson

by corsaire1773 Online Now Sep 21, 2008 at 5:00 PM

Hi folks ,

I am currently at the Radisson Tulsa ( not the one next the airport) for 8 nights.
      Is there anything to do close the hotel during evening , for nithglife ,like Pub , bar with life music or do I need a cab to move in downton

Thanks

4 Answers Sep 26, 2008 at 3:54 PM
    • tulsa aqarium

by eddieandamy Online Now Jul 23, 2007 at 6:31 PM

what is the price of the aqarium?

• kareoke

by simplysue Online Now Jun 4, 2006 at 9:51 AM

I would like to know where are some place to go sing.
      It used to seem like every place had kareoke but now that I haven't been out in awhile I don't know any good places to go .Anyone have any suggestions?

2 Answers Jul 8, 2006 at 12:14 AM
    • hughbt's Profile Photo

Visit - now in February

by hughbt Online Now Dec 26, 2005 at 2:56 PM

Hello all

Thank you for your advice on my last posting. I have checked out Tulsa members pages now and have an idea of some of the things I want to do when I get to Tulsa. I'm now coming February 12th - 18th approx.

I am looking for any good cheap suggestions for accomodation. I am on a scholarship and have to scrape my way around Tulsa - any hostels or small boarding houses?

I tried the journalplus thing on someone elses response but couldnt find it.

Thank you

Hugh

1 Answer Jan 12, 2007 at 11:50 AM
    • cchiuching's Profile Photo

any budget hotel with airport shuttle?

by cchiuching Online Now Dec 26, 2005 at 3:38 AM

Since my flight leaves Tulsa at 6am in the early morning on Monday and i don't know how to drive,

the night before the flight i plan to stay in a budget hotel that provides airport shuttle to the International airport.

I am not a USA resident.

Anyone can give me a suggestion on which hotel to look for?

1 Answer Dec 26, 2005 at 3:50 AM
    • hughbt's Profile Photo

Visiting

by hughbt Online Now Sep 5, 2005 at 5:25 PM

I am expecting to visit Tulsa later this year, November if all goes well.

I will be there Monday to Friday and I'm looking for any tips, suggestions and thoughts people have about what to do and what to see. I will have limited time as I should be mostly working daytimes, but I will have some time and my nights will be free.

Thank you

3 Answers Oct 2, 2005 at 3:51 AM
    • hotrodgirl's Profile Photo

What to do

by hotrodgirl Online Now Apr 24, 2005 at 8:33 AM

I'll be in Tulsa for 4 days over the Memorial Day weekend. Although I have some meetings on Fri and Sat, can anyone recommend some highlights or things to do in Tulsa? Any botanical gardens, or shopping areas to see? Restaurants? Activities? Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 25, 2005 at 4:14 PM
    • What is the origin of the word Tulsa

by biensalinasj Online Now Nov 7, 2002 at 9:26 PM

I always imagine Tulsa to be a mysterious city - full of romantic sceneries and really super friendly people? What is Tulsa noted for ? What is the historical signifia\cance of the city?

7 Answers Mar 10, 2006 at 6:52 PM