change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• car rental

by bilibea Online Now Apr 19, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hi

I'd love to make a loop at the north of Luzon, starting from Tuguegarao. I want to fly there and.... rent a car. It seems to be impossible. Is it so? I can't find any rental company in the city. Is there any rental at the airport mayby?

Do you happen to know any web page I can check out?
      I'd be much obliged for any tips.
      Happy Easter!
      Beata

more
    • car rental

by bilibea Online Now Apr 19, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hi

I'd love to make a loop at the north of Luzon, starting from Tuguegarao. I want to fly there and.... rent a car. It seems to be impossible. Is it so? I can't find any rental company in the city. Is there any rental at the airport mayby?

Do you happen to know any web page I can check out?
      I'd be much obliged for any tips.
      Happy Easter!
      Beata

1 Answer Apr 20, 2014 at 4:06 AM
    • transport from Tuguegaeo airport to solano

by groach Online Now Dec 10, 2013 at 2:27 AM

anyone know what transport runs from Tuguegarao AIrport to solano

1 Answer Dec 10, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    • Accomodation

by tinz Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 9:42 PM

What is the best hotel but budget friendly in tuguegarao that you can refer to me?

2 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 6:32 AM
    • Gym

by aiac Online Now Jan 16, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Hi anyone of you who knows a fitness gym here in tuguegarao? I just moved here recently. Thanks :)

1 Answer Feb 18, 2013 at 10:36 PM
    • flight price

by vivianyovel Online Now Feb 20, 2011 at 5:07 AM

Hi,
      anybody knows how much it cost for a plane ticket for manila to tuguegarao during the month of july - august?

2 Answers Feb 21, 2011 at 12:45 AM
    • Car rental

by Itwhizz Online Now Jan 28, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I will be in tugeugarau in a few weeks and want to rent a car or van. Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks john

• Tuguegarao to Baguio

by katikbe Online Now Jan 22, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if there are bus lines that ply the Tuguegarao-Baguio route? I'll be in Tuguegarao on Feb 24, but I need to be in Baguio on Feb 26 AM. If there are, how long is the travel time and what time do they leave Tuguegarao City?

Thank you.

1 Answer Feb 1, 2011 at 6:30 PM
    • almaha's Profile Photo

flight schedule

by almaha Online Now Jan 19, 2011 at 4:51 AM

please,i would like to know the flight shedule,from manila to tuguegarao from march 22 to april 5,2011 thank you...

1 Answer Jan 19, 2011 at 5:06 AM
    • hotel rate

by jb1687b Online Now Dec 9, 2010 at 9:35 AM

shall we book early this coming dec17 4mour visit at ur lady of piat there tnx we can get a hotel accommodation... t.y godbless you all.

• ericd001's Profile Photo

Travel distance - Tuguegarao

by ericd001 Online Now Sep 12, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Hello everyone.

can you please help me on this?

1. travel time from tuguegarao to Piat, via public transport
      2. travel time from tuguegarao to Iguig
      3. travel time from alcala to Tuguegarao
      4. travel time tuguegarao - tumauini
      5. travel time - tumuini - ilagan
      travel time ilagan - cabagan
      travel time - cabagan - tuguegarao

Last... Any affordable hotel in tuguegarao that has WiFi? Many thanks

5 Answers Sep 18, 2010 at 2:09 AM
    • Tinglayan - Tabuc -Tuguegarao

by rtw67 Online Now Sep 4, 2010 at 7:57 AM

Hi,
      We are planning to visit Tinglayan and do some hiking for several days and then travel on to Tuguegarao, where we have a flight booked back to Manila.

We are finding it extremely difficult to find any information on the time it takes to travel from Tinglayan to Tuguegarao via bus or Jeepney. Our flight leaves at 14.00hrs so we would like to know if it is possible to leave Tinglayan early the same morning, or if we would have to overnight in Tabuc or Tuguegarao.

Thanks

JK

3 Answers Sep 15, 2010 at 7:26 PM
    • Anyone going to manila on Feb 26, 2010 (Day Trip)

by viper_ecode Online Now Feb 23, 2010 at 11:44 PM

Hi there,

If anyone who plan to travel to manila on Feb 26, 2010, i have a lot of space in my car (SUV). I'll be traveling alone to meet my boss in manila. Departure would be early morning around 5AM. I just need someone to talk to along the trip. Ride would definitely be FREE.

Thanks

2 Answers Feb 24, 2010 at 4:16 AM
    • chaialegre's Profile Photo

Tourist Info

by chaialegre Online Now Apr 15, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Hi. we are planning to go to tuguegarao on may. can we have some contact # of some of the activities that we can do when we went there. thank you so much. pls. enail it to me at aniger_ca@yahoo.com

• Rent a car or 4x4 in Tuguegarao

by cecilegao Online Now Dec 21, 2008 at 12:03 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know where to rent a 4x4 in Tuguegarao? What prices should I expect? Would it be safe / ok to drive it ourselves to Vigan, through Kalinga region (and back through Claveria)?

Thanks for any tips!

• jenloyola's Profile Photo

ACCOMODATIONS IN TUGUEGARAO CITY

by jenloyola Online Now Jun 6, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Hi,

please give suggestions on where to stay in Tuguegarao City.. :) thank you..

1 Answer Jun 7, 2008 at 8:52 AM
    • hotel reservation

by mmgphilhealth Online Now May 9, 2008 at 6:52 AM

we are going to attend the International Code of diseases training on May 26-30,2008
      we would like to know if you already have reservations of participants to the said training. may we please know your phone number where we could call for
      reservations

• hotels in tuguegarao city

by avbautista Online Now Apr 4, 2008 at 6:36 PM

what hotel has a room for a family of 4 with 1 double bed and 2 single beds?
      and how much is the cost?

1 Answer Jun 16, 2009 at 1:50 PM
    • i-s-a's Profile Photo

casa carag

by i-s-a Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 10:49 PM

hello,

i'm looking for the contact info of casa carag in tuguegarao city. if you know the number and the contact person, please let me know.

salamat,
      isa

3 Answers Mar 23, 2007 at 1:16 AM
    • ariesfour85's Profile Photo

Ilocos-Cagayan (Tuguegarao) escapade

by ariesfour85 Online Now Mar 18, 2007 at 11:33 PM

Hi guys!

my friends and i are planning a one-week graduation trip to the ilocos-cagayan region. In particular we're taking the manila-vigan-laoag-pagudpud-tuguegarao itinerary. Does anyone know any good hotels the places we're planning to visit? More importantly, i can't seem to find a bus liner that can take us from laoag/pagudpud to tuguegarao. We're still deciding on whether we should rent a van for the whole week or should we just take the bus. Can someone please help us?

thanks so much!

2 Answers May 7, 2007 at 11:49 AM
    • exclusive restaurants and hotels with jacuzzis

by maezen Online Now Mar 13, 2007 at 7:19 PM

where to find the most expensive exclusive restaurant in your city? and where to find hotels w/ jacuzzis in your city? please give listings and pricings...

• Tuguegarao escapades

by wpjoie Online Now Mar 14, 2006 at 12:57 AM

Hi there, about 20 of us plans to go to Tuguegarao City on March 31 to Apr. 02. I would like to inquire what are the must-go places in Tuguegarao, the best known places that I have heard of are Mt. Calvary, Callao Cave & Our Lady of Piat. Are there any more places that we should visit while we are there? Considering the limited time that we have, what should be the order of sites that we should visit?
      Also, can you recommend a very affordable inn?
      Will appreciate any of your kind suggestions.
      Thanks a lot.

2 Answers Mar 15, 2006 at 4:46 AM
    • hulseye's Profile Photo

white water rafting in cagayan valley

by hulseye Online Now Jan 30, 2006 at 12:31 AM

were planning to go to cagayan to try white water rafting , has anyone here already done it and could you kindly give us some rates on the cost of the tour.

1 Answer Jan 31, 2006 at 2:11 AM
    • Full House Dormitory

by workio Online Now Oct 5, 2005 at 7:54 AM

hi, was wondering if any of you have heard of Full House Dormitory. Its on Balzain Highway, the building of Alvin Cinema. They have daily weekly and monthly rates

• asianbelle's Profile Photo

Ilocos-Cagayan Trip

by asianbelle Online Now Oct 19, 2004 at 8:58 PM

I am planning on a trip to Vigan early November. From there, I intend to proceed to Laoag and Pagudpud. I know there is a road linking Ilocos to Cagayan. Has anybody taken this route before? Is it passable? How long is the travel time from Pagudpud to Iguig (Calvary Hill)? Any information will be appreciated.

9 Answers Nov 7, 2004 at 8:45 PM
    • Tuguegarao, Cagayan, Philippines

by anakcan Online Now Dec 17, 2003 at 9:57 PM

What is the current population? What is the situation with regards to the mayor and two others who were placed under arrest a few months ago? Although I read the Philippine Inquirer daily on the internet, I'm in the dark. Would appreciate messages from any of you who have the asnwers! Salamat !!

1 Answer Dec 22, 2003 at 1:31 AM