Tübingen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Monday evening dining plans

by koontzhome5 Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Do you have any suggestions for a good and reasonably priced restaurant to eat at on a Monday evening in Tubingen? I realize that many places are closed on Mondays, and I am concerned that we will not have any idea where to take our family for dinner.

• Peanut Allergies

by aero761 Online Now Aug 20, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Are restaurants able to accommodate people with nut allergies? Are there certain places that are more willing than others? Is there a certain way to communicate the request auf deutsch?

4 Answers Aug 23, 2011 at 6:33 PM
    • johnwilky53's Profile Photo

New Year in Tubingen

by johnwilky53 Online Now Dec 19, 2010 at 2:09 AM

We are driving to the area for the new year celebrations,can anyone please give us (my lovely wife and I) where to go stay and visit.
      Thank You have a great day.

4 Answers Jan 6, 2011 at 11:39 AM
    • kids activities

by nermin.salah Online Now Oct 26, 2010 at 11:41 PM

I am currently applying for a short term post-doc visit to Germany , I plan to stay for 2 months in Tubingen (15-06-2011 to 15-08-2011) .
      I intend to bring my two children (10 years) and Ahmed (8.5 years) , they speak Arabic, English and very little German. I appreciate your help in the appropriate way to engage them in any sort of school/ summer activities / etc during the working hours.

1 Answer Oct 27, 2010 at 12:00 AM
    • seoulgirl's Profile Photo

Fasching parade

by seoulgirl Online Now Jan 27, 2008 at 8:32 AM

Hello. What are the dates for the Fasching parade this year? And what times?

Thanks!

4 Answers Jan 27, 2008 at 10:03 AM
    • sunset_gal's Profile Photo

Stuttgart to Tübingen

by sunset_gal Online Now Nov 17, 2006 at 7:26 AM

I will arrive at Stuttgart airport at about 1030 pm from a trip. I have to get to Tübingen and I dont think there are any more buses (no. 826) at that time. how much does it costs to take a cab to Lustnau at that time of the night and how long would it take? There are no trains right?

3 Answers Nov 23, 2006 at 6:07 PM

Tuebingen to Hahn Airport

by sunset_gal Online Now Oct 22, 2006 at 7:03 PM

I'm trying to get from Tuebingen to Hahn Airport. Which is the easiest/fastest way? The Hahn Express bus only starts from Heidelberg. If I take a train from Tuebingen to Heidelberg, is the pick up point for the Airport Express far from the train station?

Or is there an easier way?

4 Answers Oct 24, 2006 at 1:39 PM

Nice Places around Tuebingen / Stuttgart

by sunset_gal Online Now Sep 26, 2006 at 12:07 AM

Are there any cool towns (picturesque, etc) located around Tuebingen/Stuttgart? These towns should ideally be accessible by public transportation as I will not have access to a car. I plan to go during Sat or Sun, an ovenighter if it's further. Appreciate all suggestions.

7 Answers Sep 27, 2006 at 2:10 AM