Tubac

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• April 2015

Grand Canyon National Park Dec 23, 2014 at 1:22 AM

I would appreciate some advice. In April we are doing an LA road trip and this will include a visit to Vegas and the Grand Canyon. Our plan is to drive to the GC from Vegas and stay one night before heading back to LA via Phoenix. Can you advice what is the best Rim for us to visit at the Canyon and will one night be enough time or should we allow 2 taking into account the drive from Vegas. Also can you recommend accommodation.

more
    • things to do

Flagstaff Dec 8, 2014 at 11:48 AM

What is there to do in the winter? We'll be there christmas week.

more
    • gogaPutnica's Profile Photo

Tucson by bike

Tucson Dec 22, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Hi, I'm a single mom with 9y.o. son, we are from Europe. We'll be in Tucson for a week in April 2015. We'll have to connect Roadrunner hostel with: Hilton el con (Oro valley) - conference, and museums (desert, Pima air&space), and Flandrau observatory.
      As I prefer bike rental instead of car, my question is: are these routes feasible by bike? I like biking, I adore it. Thank you all in advance! Bye

more
    • wheretonext...'s Profile Photo

Pro Bowl Newbies

Phoenix Dec 11, 2014 at 2:39 PM

We will be coming to Phoenix for the Pro Bowl from Texas.
      Yes, we know it is in Glendale, however, having NEVER BEEN to any part of Arizona to vacation, I am needing to know:

What is the best area of Phoenix to stay in… Downtown Phoenix, or Midtown area or …
      We are looking to book hotels and would like to be able to do a bit of walking to dinner and such too!..
      2 couples, "young at heart"….

Thanks a bunch,
      whereonext…

more
    • Christmas Dinner

Flagstaff Dec 15, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Where can we order a Christmas dinner for takeout while we are there at christmas?

more
    • Travel from Tucson to Yuma To SanDiego on I-10 & I-8

Tucson Dec 3, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Need to know what precaution to take while driving on this road for my trip to Yuma and San Diego? Any Cell Phone reception duting the trip? Any robberies? Never been to this part of the country. Any Gas Station?? What precaution to take while driving? Day trip or night recommended??

more