Tuba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Local Pics Needed

Boracay Island 1 hours ago

I am in need of some pics of Boracay to use in a project. Any recommendations of where to find someone local? Wont be back to Boracay for 6 months.

more
    • Shifueya's Profile Photo

2 Participant for White River Rafting.

Manila Jun 24, 2015 at 6:07 PM

Hi! we still need 2 more participant for Magdalena River Rafting. This event will be this coming Saturday June 27, 2015.

River rafting is much thrilling if the water is huge. After those rain that we got this week and last week, expect that the water in Magdalena river is very active and strong. A very good adrenaline rush for those adventure seekers!

Estimated expenses:

Bus Fare (Buendai - Sta Cruz) - 140 Php

Jeepney to Magdalena (vice versa) - 30 Php

Rafting Package - 750 Php

Food - 130 Php or bring your own.

Bus Fare (Sta. Cruz - Buendia) - 140 Php

Total Expenses = 1060 Safe Budget = 1300

• Note: The rafting has a minimum number of person. 6 person is the minimum. Please be advised that this event will not push through if the number of attendees will not be on total of 6. A 20% deposit is required, not by me but by the boatman or Tito raf (i'm sure you're familiar with him already). We need to pay the 20% up until Thursday.
          • ITINERARY***

5:00 Meet up at Jam Terminal (Buendia).

5:30 ETD to Sta Cruz Laguna.

7:30 ETA Sta Cruz Laguna. Ride Jeepney to Magdalena.

8:00 ETA Magdalena. Start of river rafting.

11:00 End of river rafting. Water Tubing, swimming.

12:00 Lunch.

13:00 Push to Taytay waterfalls (optional) or push back to Manila.

• What to Bring***

Lightweight long sleve shir/ rushguard.

Sun block lotion.

Sandals or river shoes.

water proof camera.

change or cloths and towel.

Plastic bags (for wet things).

Snacks and drinks.

more
    • anadyr's Profile Photo

Bataan tours

Province of Bataan Jun 24, 2015 at 11:24 AM

Hi,

I'm planning the Philippines in September 2015 (Manila, Bohol). In Manila, I'm planning on visiting the American Cemetery, Correigidor, do some shopping. I'm also looking at a day trip to Bataan to the museums, memorials, and sites regarding the Death March. I have several questions.

a. I assume that the ferry (if there is one) is quicker than a car. I just want updated information on ferries/schedules and which Bataan port is best for travel.

b. Once I arrive on Bataan, are there organized tours, or is it best to do it on your own (with a taxi). Anyone know any tour operators that run trip?

c. It would be easier to do all of this out of Manila, however I can't seem to find any tour operators operating day trips to Bataan. Does anyone know and recommend one?

Thanks for all of your help.

Jeff Swoyer

more
    • Palawan ( Brooke's Point ) ferry to Malaysia... updates there?

Palawan Jun 15, 2015 at 4:22 AM

Ive seen lots of rumors from a few years ago in different forums about a new service from Brooke's Point to Malaysia... yet cannot find anything about it. Anyone that has been around and confirm if this service ever came to exist or when is planning to open?

Thank you

more
    • how to travel phil. arena from guiguinto bulacan?

Bulacan Jun 9, 2015 at 8:38 AM

how do i get to sta maria bulacan from guiguinto bulacan by commuting?

more
    • Taxi service

Cauayan Jun 3, 2015 at 6:26 PM

is there taxi service and what are the fares?

more
    • Public transportation Dumaguete - Sipalay

Province of Negros Oriental Yesterday

I would like to know what the best way of transportation is from Dumaguete airport to sipalay.
      Our flight arrives at 16.15 is it still possible to take the ceres liner or is it better to arrange I private transfer?

Thank you for your answers

more
    • wabufamy's Profile Photo

Which tour is better?

Coron Island Jun 29, 2015 at 6:58 AM

Hi. We're choosing between Siete Pecados/ Barracuda Lake tour against Calauit Safari Tour. Which tour is more worth our while? We already have arrangements for the other tourist spots which are usually island hopping/swimming activities.
      Thank you.

more
    • Rakiboom's Profile Photo

Mindanao attractions (Cotabato)

Philippines Jun 24, 2015 at 8:10 PM

Anyone here from Cotabato?
      or anyone have been to Asik-Asik Falls in Alamada North Cotabato?
      How to get there if my origin is Awang Airport, Maguindanao?
      Or can u suggest other attractions(natures beauty) to visit in Cotabato?

Im aware of the security threats in Mindanao and Ive been to cotabato twice(two years ago) but it was an OB trip so I didnt got the chance to visit any attractions there aside from the Mosque lol Im planning to backpack cotabato this time. Thrill seeker here, I remember my last trip in Mindanao it was in Zamboanga where MNLF rebels attacked the city and bloody siege occurred. I didnt regret Ive visited that place coz Ive got the chance to witnessed Zamboanga's beautiful Sta. Cruz "Pink Sand" Island. Ive been to South cotabato too (Lake Sebu and Seven Falls) So Im hoping I could witnessed another natures beauty in area of Cotabato this 2015.

Happy and Safe travel to everyone.!

more
    • Shifueya's Profile Photo

Correct my itinerary pls...

Cagayan de Oro Jun 6, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Jefrey Domingo
      Bacoor City, Calabarzon, Philippines

Hi all! I'll be in CDO on July 17 - 20. It will be great if I can meet some local VT of Cagayan. Also, anyone is welcome to join me on my adventure. Kindly help me correct some mistakes on my itinerary and a good suggestion will be very much appreciated :)

• Day 1: Tinago and Cristina Falls***

6:00 AM ETA Airport.
      6:30 ETD to Iligan.
      8:30 ETA Iligan city. Push to Tinago Falls.
      9:30 ETA Tinago Falls.
      11:30 Leave Tinago Falls and go to Cristina Falls.
      13:30 Leave Christina Falls and go back to city proper.
      14:30 ETD to CDO.
      17:30 ETA at CDO and do the city stroll.
      21:00 Find a place to stay.

• Day 2: White Water River Rafting***

6:00 Go to the Whitewater rafting (not sure if it will start this early).
      12:00 Estimated end of the water rafting, lunch.
      13:00 Will do the famous ZIP line included on the river rafting package (I don't know in which place the zip line will be)
      17:00 Estimated end of Zip line adventure. Will do some side trip.
      21:00 Find a place to stay.

• Day 3. Camiguin Island tour***

4:00 Bound to Bilangoan port.
      6:00 ETD to Benoni port.
      7:30 ETA Camiguin.
      8:00 Rent motorcycle, tour Camiguin.
      18:00 PM Find a place to stay.

• Day 4. Camiguin tour day 2.***

5:00 Camiguin side trip.
      12:00 Board to bilangoan port.
      15:00 ETA Agora Terminal.
      17:00 ETD to Laguindingan Airport.
      19:00 ETA Lagundingan Aiport, Fly back to Manila.

more
    • Exchanging money from USD to Philippine pesos on Boracay

Boracay Island Jun 6, 2015 at 5:01 AM

Easy and convenient to do?

Should I insist on only receiving $100 peso bills?

Please advise. Thank you.

more
    • Booking tours

Cebu City Jun 3, 2015 at 8:51 PM

Any body taken any tours in cebu ??? if so please give me some feed back
      i have travelled a lot and some cities the tours are not worth the money they ask
      Doug

more
    • Where can I get a visa extension on (or close to) Boracay? Is the only option in Kalibo?

Boracay Island Jun 6, 2015 at 2:18 AM

I have just arrived in Manila and was hoping to get my visa extended to approximately 40 days due to my holiday. However, upon arriving, I was told that the Bureau of Immigration is closed (today being Saturday).

I had hoped to take care of this business at the airport, but since the office was closed, the officer told me that the closest place obtain a visa extension for Boracay is in Kalibo. I will be arriving at Caticlan Airport tomorrow (Sunday).

I was hoping to take the ferry across to Boracay, but now I worry whether I will have to go to Kalibo for that visa extension?

What are my options?

Is there a place to get the visa extended on the island of Boracay?

Is there a place to get it extended in the proximity of the Caticlan airport?

Do I actually need to go all the way to Kalibo to do this?

What is the penalty for overstaying a visa (not that want to find myself on the wrong end of the law)?

Can I make from Caticlan to Kalibo and back in one day? Are there hotels in Kalibo and the Caticlan area that can accommodate me (even if only for a night)?

Please advise as soon as possible. I would like to get to Boracay sooner rather than later.

Thank you for your time.

more
    • Best way to travel from Hong Kong? And how´s the weather?

El Nido Jul 1, 2015 at 5:40 AM

What is the best way to travel from Hong Kong to El Nido? Is it to Manila, then Puerto Princesa City and by bus to El Nido?

And how´s the weather in November?

more
    • extending my stay

Philippines Jun 30, 2015 at 7:23 PM

if I extend my stay in the Philippines and I goto immigration and get an extension I want to just let my return flight be a no show and buy a one way ticket when I do decide to return can I do this with no problems or will I have to reschedule my flight?... it costs to reschedule and I am not sure how long I want to stay so I don't want to continually pay to do that

more
    • travel to the Philippines

San Carlos City Jun 9, 2015 at 4:13 PM

My name is Jason . I see that you have traveled to the Philippines and was wondering if you had any advice for me . I'm going to San Carlos city and traveling by myself .. Any pointers?

more
    • El Nido and Bacuit Archipelago

Palawan Jun 16, 2015 at 1:16 PM

We have bought flight tickets to Manila, leaving Christmas Day and will stay for two weeks. Our plan is to stay two days in Manila and then fly to Puerto Princesa on Palawan.

We have read all previous posts, but still have a couple of questions regarding Palawan and where to stay.

1. We plan to go to El Nida area and stay there. Should we stay in central El Nida to have close to the boats to Bacuit archipelago or should we choose to stay at one of the braches close to El Nido?
      2. Which of the beaches close to El Nido is the most beautiful one? Lonely Planet lists Palabayan and Las Cabanas
      3. Or should we stay on one of the archipelago islands? We have been recommended Miniloc, but the only hotel we find there to book online is Miniloc Island Resort, which is a bit more expensive than what we have planned to pay. Can someone recommend a hotel for about $120 on Miniloc? Or should we opt for another island?

Thanks from Lena

more
    • Taxi safety

Manila Jul 1, 2015 at 6:30 AM

Hi everyone, I'll be staying in the Phil for a while and I decided to try the food places in Quezon CIty which my Fil friend suggested. I'd like to ask how safe is it to flag down a taxi in Manila (to UP/Katipunan area). I am concerned with the number of blogs describing the horrors of ipit-taxi gangs and spray modus and mostly are Quezom city based. As a mixed blooded female (20yo) i feel like I am more vulnerable to such danger than regular Filipinos. I'd like to know first hand from the commuters themselves the safety of riding FLAGGED DOWN TAXIs alone? or should I bring my friend with me? :) Thank you!

more
    • vpas's Profile Photo

Suggestions for the right island and itinerary

Philippines Jun 11, 2015 at 5:02 AM

We are a family of four , husband wife and two teenaged kids . We have about a week in October this year. We are interested in nature, snorkelling and other water sports. Suggestions for clean and simple accommodation would also be gratefully appreciated. This would be our first visit to the Philippines.
      Thanks in advance,
      Seetha

more
    • Hugball's Profile Photo

things to do/to go/sleep

Puerto Princesa Jun 13, 2015 at 12:19 AM

hey guys,

after spending amazing boracay/tagatay trip in ph last year, this year planing to puerto princessa.

after looking on trip advisor some guest rooms seem better noted than hotels.

do you have any to advice us?

what are the *places to go* and *things to do* when in puerto princessa/palawan? how is honday bay and attraction there?

ty for all info

more

Near Tuba