change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mikebb's Profile Photo

Breakfast Options Close To Ibis Hong Kong Central Hotel - Sheung Wan

Hong Kong Island Feb 3, 2016 at 2:42 AM

We are travelling with a group of 15 retired people from Perth and arrive in Hong Kong on 13th March for 4 nights at the Ibis Hong Kong Central Hotel - Sheung Wan - #28 Des Voeux Rd. Our group leader booked the Ibis Hong Kong without breakfast to keep the budget low. We will be travelling from Macau where we

I understand there is a Starbucks close by, however does it open by 8am and cater for a reasonable breakfast?

Are there other breakfast options open within walking distance of hotel? If so , would appreciate name and address of the café/restaurant and estimate of walking time.

Appreciate all advice and any suggestions!

more
    • HK Wedding emergency! We need you.

Hong Kong Jan 31, 2016 at 8:45 PM

Me (British) and my partner (French) are getting married in Hong Kong on Wednesday February 3rd and one of our witnesses cannot make it. We are looking for someone (just one person is needed, though a couple would be ok too) who will be in HK and free at around 3pm. Resident, tourist or student is fine, so long as you have a valid passport or travel document. It'll take around 30 minutes of your time and will save our wedding. We'll happily compensate you with drinks or dinner, let us know if you can help. Thanks.
      Robb.
      Bobinsoncrusoe@gmail.com

more
    • Hotelierbyheart's Profile Photo

13 hour Lay Over at HK, Where to Stay

Hong Kong Jan 29, 2016 at 4:52 AM

Hi Guys,

Its my first time to travel to HK, ill be having approx 13 hrs lay over there, any suggestions where to stay near the Intl airport and places i could visit. Is it risky to leave airport, wont i miss my flight? Thanks in advance!!

more
    • Taking a taxi from Hong Kong International Airport to Tsim Sha Tsiu

Hong Kong Jan 6, 2016 at 9:49 PM

Taking a taxi from the Hong Kong International Airport to Tsim Sha Tsiu, do you ask the driver how much the fare will be or do you pay the metered fare plus whatever charges he may ask at the end of the trip? Thanks for your replies.

more
    • Hong Kong Island

Hong Kong Island Jan 6, 2016 at 1:44 PM

My husband and I are visiting Hong Kong on the way to Australia in Feb and we are staying on Hong Kong island. Have we made the right choice as many people we have spoken to say we should be staying on Nathan Road, Kowloon.
      Is it easy and cheap to cross over to Kowloon ?
      Thanks for any advice.

more
    • weather in Hong Kong

Hong Kong Jan 26, 2016 at 1:11 PM

I will be on Hong Kong next week 2nd to 5th Feb
      Please could you telle What will the weather be like

Thank you.

more
    • Park lane Hotel

Hong Kong Jan 22, 2016 at 2:37 PM

Does anybody know how to get to the Star Ferry from the Park Lane Hotel Hong Kong Island and where to get the ferry tickets from and how much are the tickets.
      Thanks.

more
    • Communicating

Hong Kong Jan 22, 2016 at 8:56 PM

I'm traveling to Hong Kong in May and I don't speak the language. I'll be traveling alone and I would like to know the best way to get around and be able to get back without knowing the language? Any suggestions?

more
    • cdya's Profile Photo

yuen yuen institute

by cdya Online Now Sep 4, 2008 at 5:49 AM

hello! i am staying at tsuen wan for my trip to hong kong. I'd like to ask
      :
      -the best way to go to yuen yuen institute from the airport
      -how to go back from yuen yuen institute to castle peak road
      -other things that I can do in tsuen wan

thanks!