change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hooiluangoh's Profile Photo

T'bilisi cafe and fruit in season

T'bilisi Sep 2, 2015 at 6:30 AM

Are cafes popular in T'bilisi? What fruit are in season in September in Georgia?

more

Mini bus from Mestia to Zugdidi

Mestia Aug 30, 2015 at 2:08 AM

Are there many mini buses from Mestia to Zugdidi during the day from maybe 10am in the morning, and not 6am?

more
    • Foreigners need registration in Georgia ?

T'bilisi Aug 27, 2015 at 10:55 AM

To Russia and Belarus, Foreigners need registration 3-5 days after entering into the country. but for Georgia ? Staying and renting for 2-3 months, any concerns for registration ? For Georgian citizen and resident, yes need registration, but for foreigners, non-resident seem not mention in the law of Georgia on the legal status of Aliens and stateless persons, any ideas ?

more
    • VidER's Profile Photo

Driving Vacation in Georgia and Turkey?

T'bilisi Aug 25, 2015 at 2:33 PM

Hi all.

I enjoy driving through scenic road, photography, and food. I was planning a 6 days trip in October where I start from Tbilisi Georgia and drive to Batumi then on the shores of the Black Sea to Turkish cities such as Ayder, Uzongol, and Trabzone.

My questions are:

1- is such a trip safe?
      2- do you suggest any cities to include in the trip?
      3- will they allow me to take a rental car from Georgia to Turkey?
      4- will the weather in October suit such a trip?

Thanks.

more

Mini bus from Mestia to Tbilisi

Mestia Aug 30, 2015 at 2:16 AM

Are there mini-buses that go from Mestia to Tbilisi? I was going to catch the mini bus from Mestia to Zugdidi, then change to train to Tbilisi. But if there is a mini buss that goes all the way, maybe it is easier.

more
    • Visiting T'bilisi, which area to stay ?

T'bilisi Aug 21, 2015 at 4:33 AM

Hi All,

My wife and me want to go and visit Georgia for the first time. To be honest it’s a black box for us, but after an initial research, we have found Tbilisi is a good choice since it’s the capital of Georgia and is considered as an old town. Our preference is for a quite area/romantic. Seeing different cultures, building, green areas and mountains.

We are flying from Dubai; hence air ticket is quit expensive. Only one airline with direct route!

We are travelling in 20th September and for four or five days, expecting a baby in January hence wanted to ask for a hotel close to the Metro with a budget around USD 100 per day. Any hotel recommendation?

Also what area you would recommend to stay at? What people usually do there at Georgia?

more
    • annesophia's Profile Photo

Finally - booked for Tbilisi on Dec 2-5, 2015

T'bilisi Aug 12, 2015 at 4:51 AM

hi! any one please help me decide on which hotel to book for the city area (Tbilisi) ... i've seen alot in booking.com and i've noticed that the city is just enough to see for 2 days ... given that the city hotel i would chose will be in the centre ... i havent book the hotel for Dec 3-5 BUT Dec 2-3 is already booked in Gudauri area ... will there be any snow on this date? thanks for any responce i could get ...

more
    • Tobavarchkhili lakes (Silver lake) trek

Georgia Aug 19, 2015 at 11:51 PM

hello,
      We are 3 people who want to do the Tobavarchkhili lakes trek in the end of September.
      We want to hire a guide (a Hunter), a horse and to rent equipment suitable for outdoor sleeping (tent etc)
      Is it possible? and if so, we'd love to get a recommendation about a guide so we can contact him in advance.
      Thank you, Noga

more