Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jojes's Profile Photo

Visit july/august

South Africa Sep 10, 2015 at 5:30 AM

Hi all

We're looking into our holiday for july/august 2016.
      South Africa is in the running as destination.

Is our European summer a good time to visit?
      We would like go on a safari. Would of course also want to visit the penguins and spot some whales.
      Is there much difference between the western and eastern part of the country regarding climate. (I'm finding mixed info on this online)

Thanks already for your input!

• jpesman's Profile Photo

3 days in Cape Town- what NOT to miss

South Africa Sep 22, 2015 at 12:45 PM

Hi I am planning on arriving in Cape Town the night of 11/23 and leaving early 11/27. I am traveling on my own and I would like to make the best use of my time. I am staying at the Doubletree by Hilton in Woodstock and will not have a car. I am going to Hazyview - near Kruger for a week from Cape Town so would probably not take any safaris here. Any recommendations would be welcome, any tour company info etc. Thank you

Near Tsitsikamma Nasionale Park

• Tarriff

by IPF Online Now May 11, 2009 at 10:40 AM

We would like to book one night from 16 May 2009 to 17 May 2009. Is it possible and what is your price per night. 2 Adults

2 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 3:41 PM
    • dooneyweb's Profile Photo

Picnic/ self-catering

by dooneyweb Online Now Jan 5, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Hi. My husband and I are planning on staying at the Storm's River Mouth Rest camp at the end of February. Since all accommodation is self-catering and picnics come highly recommended (not to diss the restaurant :-)), is it possible to buy groceries inside the park or should we plan to pick up some food on our way there?

2 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 3:40 PM