Tsavo National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Camping in Marsabit, Nanyouki, Nakaru & Masai Mara

Kenya Dec 4, 2014 at 12:15 AM

We will be driving through Kenya in February 2015. Does anyone know of some good camping spots in Marsabit, Nanyouki, Nakaru and Masai Mara. Not looking for anything fancy but just a clean place with a nice view and hopefully showers. Any precautions I need to take care of at any of the above mentioned places ?

more
    • JacklineW's Profile Photo

Art Travel

Kenya Dec 5, 2014 at 2:25 AM

Has anyone travelled to Kenya for art? How was the experience? Which places did you visit? How would you compare the to other art destinations you have visited?

more
    • christmas week in Tsavo National Park ?

by jennybetteridge Online Now Aug 21, 2011 at 4:52 AM

My husband Mark and I have a week to fill between 22-27th Dec. We will be en route from Nairobi to Diani Beach and are looking for one place to chill out where we can ideally watch animals coming to a water hole or similar.
      We imagine an idillic tented camp with basic facilities in beautiful surroundings. We do not want to spend the week travelling around but are looking for a destination. We would consider a project or being part of a community based Christmas celebration to experience the real culture or help a school, hospital or orphanage. We are in our 50's with many children of our own who will not be with us and we have extensive travelling experience behind us so we are not afraid to be adventurous and basic.

3 Answers Aug 23, 2011 at 2:12 PM