Trujillo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Feast And Foot

Barcelona Yesterday

Im an avid Trail runner hoping to combine a Week of feasting and partying with a daily redemptive trail run - Any thought on where to stay in or near the city?

more
    • Vineyard cycle route

Sitges May 12, 2015 at 3:43 AM

Hello I'm looking for a beautiful and reasonably easy road cycling route from Sitges and back. Ideally around 40/50km visiting a couple of vineyards and somewhere to have lunch - ideally at a vineyard. Any ideas very welcome. Thank you

more
    • Looking for large sailboat hire!

Cala D'or May 10, 2015 at 9:59 AM

Hi, I would like yo hire a sailboat of somekind to hold 21 people for a day for my husbands 50th in august. Am struggling online to find anything for that amount of people - can anyone help please?
      Ideally it must have a bar or allow us to bring our own refreshments and we want to be able to stop and swim off the boat. We are staying at cala egos so would like to leave from cala for marina or Porto petro
      Thanks

more
    • Internet access

Malgrat de Mar May 1, 2015 at 6:51 AM

How is the internet access in the area?

more
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Looking for any Fiestas or special events happening between 19-25 June

Madrid 11 hours ago

My first trip to Madrid central, is coming up in June and Im a little uneasy. (I got robbed of all my documents and money on the train from Barajas the first time I visited & spent the rest of the day resolving how to continue my journey to Malaga) But its time I conquered my fear and learn to dress and act like a local. Therefore Im looking for any local events going on during 19-25 in the centre where Im staying with my husband (70 years young)! Also if anyone can recommend day trips based loosely around local food and wine I would be interested, as its my husbands birthday, he needs a treat. We love all things Spanish and live in The Canary Islands & speak a little Spanish.

more
    • kuzena's Profile Photo

wine cellars in Madrid

Madrid May 20, 2015 at 8:48 AM

Hello everybody!
      Are there good wine cellars in centre of Madrid where it's possible to taste diffrent wines? Thank you.

more
    • Electric fun scooters for hire in Fuerteventura

Isla de Fuerteventura May 11, 2015 at 8:17 AM

Hi i have been looking at pictures on tripadvisor and noticed alot of the pictures there are people riding scooters along the prom, like a childs 2 wheel scooter with a seat but for adults not a mobility scooter if that makes sense, does anyone know where you can hire them, the restrictions and cost please. I have been looking on google but only getting mopeds and mobility scooters coming back so would appreciate your assistance :)

more
    • buses to almogia

Almogía May 11, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Hi,
      i am planing to rent while house hunting around almogia, how can i find out which bus goes to almogia from Malaga airprt?
      I would apreciate any info on transprtation,etc.
      best
      sam

more
    • pn1's Profile Photo

Time to do the Soller train and the tram?

Palma de Mallorca May 10, 2015 at 8:22 PM

In June 2015, I am on a cruise that's timed to be in Palma from 0900 to 1600. I am wondering if that would be sufficient time to ride the Soller train and tram? I would be thinking of one direction only.

My thoughts would be to get a taxi from the cruise terminal to the end of the tram line at Soller? Then take the tram and transfer to the train back to Palma. Or perhaps just ride the tram and take a (faster?) bus back?

Is that feasible in the time available? And with the summer tourist crowds? Any advice would be appreciated.

more
    • JulianN42's Profile Photo

Poncebos-Urriellu-Aliva-Sotres-Tielve-Poncebos; reality check please

Picos de Europa May 7, 2015 at 4:49 AM

Hi, I would like some feedback on my proposed solo hike. I would also appreciate some time estimates and just any feedback, really. If you've done any of these hikes, please comment what is not to miss and what could be missed (if anything).

Day 1: Poncebos-Refugio de Urriellu. 8km; probably take that funicular in the beginning so it's probably more like 5KM. 3-4hrs. Night shots of Urriellu.

Day 2: Urriellu to Refugio de Aliva to Sotres. Can I actually go up Urriellu? Would like a photo right as dawn cracks. 24km; 12hrs? I'm undecided whether this is too big of a hike. If I go direct to Sotres, it's 7.8km.

Day 3: Sotres to Tielve to Poncebos. 12km; 6hrs?

Basically, I need to start and end at Poncebos. I'm not sure if Day 2 and/or Day 3 are too big of hikes. If I do a shorter route and I'm done in 3-4 hours, what do I do with the rest of my day? I guess I should bring a book and a frisbee for alone/make friend time. On the other hand, I don't want to have seriously underestimated the time for Day 2 and be hating myself for hiking 16 hours. Perhaps if I want a big hike I could skip Aliva on Day 2 but instead of stopping at Sotres, go straight to Tielve to make for an easy Day 3. I'm pretty fit but this definitely will be a tax on my body. That's kind of what I want though.

more
    • Palma Nightlife

Palma de Mallorca May 3, 2015 at 12:09 PM

Hi. Im going to palma end of May and wondered if there was much nightlife..Im staying in Old town palma and wondered if that is far from the Clubs/bars and restaurants ? Thanks

more
    • Calella nighlife

Calella de Mar May 3, 2015 at 1:48 AM

group of 4 girls going to Calella for 5 days, where's good to party? :D

more
    • Where to go in the stadium?

Barcelona May 1, 2015 at 4:40 AM

Hello to all fans,

I'm a Belgian student and I'm 21 years old. I'm very interested in football. Every week, I go to the stadium of my favourite team in Belgium. However, the Belgian championship hasn't the same level that the Spanish league. I often watch FC Barcelona on T.V. I would like to visit the stadium and watch a match. I'll seize the opportunity that I come soon in order to do it. Can you recommend to me the best tribune to attend the match?

Thank you for your answer!

more
    • car parking

Pineda Apr 29, 2015 at 1:10 PM

we are stopping in pineda de mar in july and the hotel we are staying in has limited parking but won't let us book a space so was wondering if there is public parking in the area

more
    • Areas to stay in BArcelona

Barcelona May 26, 2015 at 12:10 PM

We are going to send a few days in Barcelona in September. Currently we have a hotel reserved at the Paseo de Gracia, in the Eixample area. Is this a good area and hotel to stay in? Or is there a better location to stay?

more
    • One Day in Barcelona

Barcelona May 25, 2015 at 5:37 PM

I arrive AM from US, have meetings the next day. Hence, I have a day of no plans. Please suggest how I spend 12 hours to both see the highlights, enjoys some good food and drink, and stay moving/awake to get on schedule. I'm ok with public transport and lots of walking.....Any suggestions are welcome....I will be staying downtown.

more
    • jmj0's Profile Photo

Re mobile phone.

Barcelona May 18, 2015 at 7:01 AM

We have been advised that we need to buy a cheap phone (20 euro with 5 euro of calls) rather than inserting a SIM card (as we had expected) into our phones we brought from Australia.Any advice would be appreciated,thankyou.Also how do I tell if I have an "unblocked" phone?.

more
    • Whe nexactly does it get busy ?

Picos de Europa May 17, 2015 at 10:14 AM

I wonder if the picos is already really busy in early July ? I am interested in your opinions - thankyou Maurice

more
    • Bus Services in L'estartit

L'Estartit May 17, 2015 at 5:46 AM

Im going to be staying in the village of La Torre Vella for July and August of 2015 and I was wondering if there are any regular bus services into the town of L'estartit?

more
    • Travelling Ibiza alone

Ibiza May 12, 2015 at 2:44 PM

Hello,

I am a male to female crossdresser (occasionally not full time) planning to visit ibiza in july on the gay pride. i would like to know how people react if they see a man dressed as woman. is there any special place to enjoy for crossdressers? is it possible to find any friend etc?
      Thanks
      Monica

more
    • Shopping in Ibiza

Ibiza May 5, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Which resort in Ibiza has department stores and which has local shops for fashion?

more
    • Late night eating places

Torremolinos May 2, 2015 at 10:54 PM

Arrive 23.30 approx does anyone know of any decent eating places open during week

more
    • Is it easy getting into clubs/beach parties if Im underage?

Marbella Apr 30, 2015 at 4:41 PM

Im 16 years old and heading to Puerto Banus this summer, was just wondering if getting into clubs/parties would be easy without an ID, and if a fake ID would be useful? Also, if it helps, Ive got my 20 year old brother with me and friends too. Thanks!

more
    • Kathie_R's Profile Photo

Car rental Tenerife

Spain Apr 30, 2015 at 1:17 AM

Hi! I`m going for diving vacation to Tenerife. We were thinking about car rental. Is it posiible there? What company would you recommend? Is there car rental company near the airport?

more
    • AidanM62's Profile Photo

Bus Tickets

Nerja Yesterday

We've just returned from Malta where we were able to purchase 7 day adult bus ticket for €6.50.
      Really good value as it gave us unlimited travel on all bus services.
      We're heading to Nerja in October and we were wondering if there are any similar bus tickets available there.
      Thanks in advance
      AidanM

more
    • Monfrague Natural Park

by ramblingrose Online Now Apr 1, 2007 at 1:08 PM

We will be staying in Trujillo for a couple of days in September and would like to vist Monfrague Natural Park. I am looking for suggestions on where to go for easy to moderate hikes. Do you have a favorite? Where would we park the car? Is it best in the morning, afternoon or evening? Any other suggestions for visiting the park would be welcomed.

Thank you