change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SidThakur's Profile Photo

September 11th to 14th

Ibiza Sep 8, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Hello my friends have backed out from our trip to Spain. However I've decided to go ahead for a solo trip to Ibiza, between the 11th to15th of Sept. I'm staying in playa d'en bossa. Looking forward to meet people to go out clubbing!!
      Whatsapp +919899944400/ BBM 7601CB5A

more
    • E-bike rental

Mojácar Sep 2, 2014 at 12:35 PM

i want to rent a E-bike in Mojacar , does anybody know where i can hire such a bike?

more
    • Noddy train around Calella

Calella de Mar Aug 21, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Is there a hop on, hop off train that goes around Calella please? How much and what is the route. We will be staying at the Hotel Bernat II. Thank you.

more
    • Beindorm mid December

Benidorm Aug 21, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Hi Is Benidorm worth visiting mid December. My wife and I are thinking of going at this time. Not sure if pubs and cabaret bars etc are still open. Heard its cold on an evening also? Cheers GazzaH19

more
    • Salobrena Old Town

Salobreña Aug 20, 2014 at 5:23 AM

I am visiting Salobrena in September and would love to visit the Old Town bit I have a disability and could not manage the walk, is there a bus to get to the top?

more
    • Good restaurants playa de muro and alcudia

Alcudia Aug 20, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Hi all,

I'm going to playa de muro in Majorca mid September. I'm looking to know if anyone can recommend nice restaurants and ones to avoid?also any that are nice in Alcudia too? Things like pizzas,pastas,steaks and fish.

Thanks!

more
    • Cala Millor to Sa Coma at night?

Cala Millor Aug 16, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Hi I will be staying in Sa Coma next week and I am planning to go out at night. I read there is no disco in Sa Coma is that right or might I find a small one? If not and I make my way over to Cala Millor (staying at the Protur Biomar) , how would I go about going back to the hotel when the discos in Cala Millor close? Is it safe for a woman to walk back at night? Are there taxis waiting somewhere or what would you do?
      thank you!

more
    • Hotel Apolo to big clubs

Ibiza Aug 16, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Hiya, my friends and I are booked to stay in hotel apolo in September and we know what to expect of the hotel and as it's just to sleep, wash and pre drink we think it will be grand but my question is how far are the main clubs like Amnesia, space, El paradis and pacha etc from hotel apolo? We are in Ibiza for most the closing parties and would rather not pay the reps for their package deal and do it ourselves but don't know how far the big clubs are from the hotel?

Hope someone can help :)

more
    • Possible first time visitor

Malgrat de Mar Sep 6, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Thinking of coming for the first time to Malgrat de Mar with my wife was wondering if this resort would suit us we like relaxing on the beach during day and eating out and a few drinks at night hopefully with some entertainment throwing in we like walking about seeing the town and what it has to offer. We would also like to visit Barcelona by bus or train what ever is easiest. Your advice and comments would be gratefully accepted.

more
    • Ayamonte to Seville ?

Ayamonte Sep 3, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Hi i hope to visit Isla Canela at the end of this month. I wondered if there was any local companies that offer day trips to Seville. Any suggestions welcome. thanks jacqui

more
    • Parking near Sullutena station

Lorca Sep 2, 2014 at 4:52 PM

I want to drive to Lorca and then park my car there for 4 days while I take the train to Salou. Can anyone help with advice on car parks near the station?

more
    • yogb's Profile Photo

Taxi on early Sunday morning from Playa de Palma to Airport

Palma de Mallorca Sep 1, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Hi,

I have to take flight on early Sunday morning. So I need to reach airport at 5:30 in the morning. I am staying at Aparthotel Fontanellas Playa (Playa de Palma). Can I book taxi on the Sunday early morning before departure itself or I need to pre-book several days before ?

Regards

more
    • Nightlife in L'Estartit

L'Estartit Aug 31, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Hello! This is a quick question about the nightlife in L'Estartit at the end of May. Me and my friend visited L'Estartit at the end of July to the beginning of August and had a great time going to the clubs at night as it was busy and the atmosphere was great. Because of university and family commitments, next year we can only come at the end of May. Could you tell me what the nightlife is like at that time of year? Is it busy and are the clubs still open? This is pretty much the only reason we'd be going for, the nightlife. Thank you!

more
    • dundalkspur's Profile Photo

Carrefour from cruise ship

Santa Cruz de Tenerife Aug 27, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Hi .Can you please tell me what the best way to get to Carrefour from the port?Is there any way we can take public transport?Gracias.

more
    • brian29's Profile Photo

Heading to Ibiza Solo style Sept 21-Sept 24

Ibiza Aug 26, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Anyone going to be on the Island that time hit me up. Looking to meet a ton of new peeps from all over and make the most out my experience there.

more
    • IanP58's Profile Photo

Buses from Tarifa to Barca De Vejer

Vejer de la Frontera Aug 24, 2014 at 1:10 AM

How many buses run each day and is Comes the only bus operator?

more
    • night life

Altea Aug 21, 2014 at 7:09 AM

any late night bars in altea

more
    • San Sebastian probable Travel itinerary

San Sebastián Aug 18, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Hi,

I'm in process to consolidate my travel itineraries. First to come is San Sebastian.
      I'll be travelling to San Sebastian for 3 nights and 2 day. Following is the travel itinerary I'm looking forward to:

Day 1: Visit Bilabao - Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
      Day 2 - Visit San Sebastian old town and La Concha beach, visit Tapas bars.

This looked to a very basic itinerary. Can some one provide me places to visit ? or may be an itinerary ?
      Also kindly provide best tapas bars to visit and enjoy basque flavours.

Thanks..

more
    • Name and E-mail address of Jeweler at Calle Reyes Catolicos 2D 45002 in Toledo

Toledo Aug 18, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Senor, Senora, or Senorita,

We are looking for the name and E-mail address of a jeweler at the approximate address listed above to order a full size sword (if he has one) made like Jeanne d'Arc. We purchased a Templar sword from him in 2012 when we were there. We were unable to contact Hotel Pintor El Greco (where we always stay when we are in Toldeo) as nothing ever goes through their website. Any help would be appreciated. Gracias! My e-mail address is Jackal1110@aol.com

more
    • PrincessMonja's Profile Photo

Gluten free food at Barcelona airport

Barcelona Aug 17, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Hi there! I'm travelling through Barcelona Airport Terminal 1 on Tuesday and I have a four hour lay over. Does anyone know where I can get any gluten free food there? I'm coeliac and last time I was there I really struggled to find anything to eat.
      Any advice gratefully received, thanks!

more
    • lomi's Profile Photo

Airport bus and drop off points

Sevilla 16 hours ago

Does anyone have information of times of buses to from Sevilla airport and drop off and pick up points?

more
    • Girona airport bus ticket office

Girona Yesterday

hall my friends. Can you tell me pls if the bus ticket office is inside the airport building or outside? Is there anything in particular that I must have in mind or notice for buying the ticket and finding the correct bus? Thank you very much.

more
    • TalTzuk's Profile Photo

Solo in ibiza 19 sep

Ibiza Sep 11, 2014 at 7:29 AM

Hey, I'm 22 years old and I'm traveling in Europe for 2 months and I'm in ibiza in sant Antonio until the 19.9 .. Very flexible so I can go to a lot of places , looking for fun and to meet new people!

more
    • mcloughv's Profile Photo

Getting from Salou to Barcelona and back again

Barcelona Sep 10, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Hi, I can't get onto the Renfe website. What time is the last train to Salou from Barcelona leaving from ESTACIO DE FRANCA on a weekday.

Is the bus a better option?

Valerie

more
    • Barcelona Card.

Barcelona Sep 4, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Does anyone know which is the cheapest internet site to purchase a Barcelona Card from. I notice that the price varies from site to site, Thanks for any help. biddie

more
    • Monfrague Natural Park

by ramblingrose Online Now Apr 1, 2007 at 1:08 PM

We will be staying in Trujillo for a couple of days in September and would like to vist Monfrague Natural Park. I am looking for suggestions on where to go for easy to moderate hikes. Do you have a favorite? Where would we park the car? Is it best in the morning, afternoon or evening? Any other suggestions for visiting the park would be welcomed.

Thank you