change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Evening events on june 5 and 6

Basse-Normandie May 26, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Hello there

Going to Normandy for the week around D-Day, and as my girlfriend has made plans for the evenings of june 5 and 6 I was wondering if anyone know of any interesting events on these 2 nights with access for the public? Preferably in the area of Omaha or Utah beach (I'm driving, so just in the vicinity).

Thanks in advance,

more
    • Camping equipment

Basse-Normandie May 26, 2015 at 7:36 AM

Hello there

Going to Normandy (Deauville) from june 3-10, and have been looking for some shops selling campingequipment (sleeping bags, tents etc.) but with no luck - any locals who can point me in the right direction?
      We will be all over the coastline while there, so it doesn't have to be limited to the Deauville-area.

Thanks in advance :-)

more
    • Transportation from La Chapelle-Fortin?

Mont Saint Michel May 26, 2015 at 3:33 PM

I'm going to be in La Chapelle-Fortin in September for a wedding, and I would love to take a side trip to see MSM. What is the best (cheapest) way to get there from this location? I will not have a car.
      Also, I'm planning to arrive mid afternoon, and I'm debating as to whether I should stay there for the night, or go back across the bay to take in the night views of MSM. I'd love everyone's opinions. Thanks!

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Bus service to Dol or St Malo ?

Granville May 20, 2015 at 4:55 AM

I have ressently been to Jersey and Normandy France, my next holiday I hope to do is Guernsey and more of northern France. A problem that I ve come up against is the bus service St Malo or Dol to Granville. When I search for bus it only comes up with train, of which there are very few, could you please tell me how to get from Granville/Dol/ St Malo by bus. Thanks.

more
    • D Day tours

Honfleur May 9, 2015 at 8:25 AM

We will be in Honfleur and we're looking for tours of the D Day beaches with an English speaking guide. Thanks.

more
    • Trouville or Deauville for Holiday

by beanyboy Online Now Jan 29, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Has anyone got any views on the best place to stay for Beach during the day and shopping in the evenings or daytime. would it be Trouville or Deauville. Also any tips on the best hotels would be useful too please. Thanks.

6 Answers Jan 29, 2012 at 12:44 PM
    • War tours

by taylorr1 Online Now Mar 5, 2010 at 4:23 AM

A group of 12 people are coming to Trouville in May this year to play golf.
      Whilst we are there we will have one day (Saturday 22nd May)when we are not playing golf and some of the group are interested in a guided War Tour. (WWI or WWII)
      Please can you let me know if there is anything available around Trouville?

Regards
      Ross

1 Answer Mar 5, 2010 at 6:16 AM