change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taurean_traveller's Profile Photo

Summer season work

Ayia Napa Apr 7, 2014 at 8:34 AM

My stepdaughter would like to find out about summer work in Ayia Napa,eg Promotional,Bar work etc etc.
      Anyone have any info regarding reputable agencies in Ayia Napa/Cyprus for this type of work?

Or at least where to start
      Thanks

more
    • Are there Taxis at Strovilia?

Famagusta Apr 6, 2014 at 5:41 AM

If we walk across the border at the Strovilia Checkpoint, is it possible to find taxis waiting there to take you into Famagusta city centre? If not, how do we get a taxi to pick us up. We don't fancy the long walk into Famagusta!!! Thanks.

more
    • Quiet traditional beach town in the Larnaca District

Larnaca District Apr 20, 2014 at 8:38 PM

I am flying into Larnaca from New Zealand and want to know of a quiet beach town not too far from the airport , with hotel accommodation.

I certainly don't want Ayia Napa type places, but at the same time a few shops and tavernas with a nice beach

What do you recommend, or am I better heading down towards Paphos

Regards

Lee

more
    • Local maps etc

Ayia Napa Apr 2, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hi i live in England and i am so looking forward to coming to Nissi Beach in August can anyone tell me where in advance i can get maps sent to me at home .. Many thanks as i want to start planning my holiday now

more
    • Taxi Payment-Which currency

Kyrenia District Apr 21, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Taxi fare from Larnaca is quote in pounds.Will the driver expect pounds or can we pay in Turkish equivalent.

more
    • HananH's Profile Photo

day trips from limasol

by HananH Online Now Nov 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM

i am coming to limassol in summer.and iam interested in waterfalls water dams and green bridges will i find day trip for foini village and chantara falls another for pera pedi dam and millomeris falls ??i looked for such trips i didnt find any and is limasol a good place to stay for that purpose

1 Answer Nov 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM
    • 3 day hike/walk in the Troodos area: questions

by MedMen Online Now May 5, 2011 at 1:47 AM

Good day

I intend to do a 2.5/3 day rural vacation combined with hikes in the area. In late May we will be ready to start at about Mid day of “day 1” and should be at Larnaca at the evening of “Day 4”. Ideally our trip should include:

Only walking, apart from getting to/from start/end points (obviously we would prefer to spend as much time in the mountains and not walking for hours in the plains: this means we should end the trip somewhere from where we can catch a taxi to Larnaca).

Walking through as much forests/shaded areas as possible.

More linear trails, less circular ones. The best would be a series of linear trails starting/ending in different villages. Obviously there should be a lodging solution in these villages. I know that Paltres village offers several places to stay, but as for the more remote/small villages I cannot tell.

Would appreciate if anyone can think of, in general terms, an appropriate route. I’ve seen on the Cypriot tourist board’s web site some suggestions, including the E4 trail. The main obstacle is the overnight stays as I am not sure which village offers rooms for rest, places to eat etc.

We are rather trained hikers and can find our way, read maps and navigate well.

All the best

• bloom3476's Profile Photo

E A L Tours

by bloom3476 Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 1:08 AM

Hello from Tokyo.

I will go to LEMESOS on 4 May. I am lucky to meet this advice.
      I am trying to find E A L web site, but I can not find it.

Could you tell me this company,'s website.

regards

Shuji

14 Answers Apr 27, 2011 at 11:59 AM
    • Troodos mountains in Summer months.

by Christmascarols Online Now Apr 3, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Do you think we should include the Troodos mountains in our trip to Cyprus this summer? What is there to see which is really not to be missed?
      Do buses go to the Troodos villages if somebody cannot hire or drive a car in Cyprus?

4 Answers Apr 4, 2011 at 6:01 PM
    • where???

by lovieleigh Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 7:35 PM

hey, could anyone please tell me how far troodos is from protaras, as it accessable if we dont hire a car out there??

thanks x x x

3 Answers Mar 26, 2007 at 1:48 PM
    • peppak's Profile Photo

mountains

by peppak Online Now Feb 10, 2003 at 9:20 AM

what are the troudos mountains like

4 Answers Apr 1, 2005 at 1:39 PM