Trondheim

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taxi at tromso airport

Tromsø Dec 14, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Does anyone know the approx cost of a taxi from the airport to Clsrion Collection hotel for four with suitcases. Do u have to book or are they freely available. Thanks

more
    • Hiking Western Norway

Norway Dec 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Hey all.
      I'm currently planning a hiking trip to western Norway to happen next spring. Looking for any ideas for good hiking routes or must see fjords/National Parks.

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Can anyone recommend a Hotel or B & B in Trofors, Norway for June 2015?? Thank you!

Trofors Dec 7, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Can anyone recommend a Hotel or B & B in Trofors, Norway for June 2015? Trofors must be a very small village in Nordland though, there is a train station there. I have looked at several hotel sites on line though, found nothing there. I am visiting Hattfjelldal, Nordland then looking at Trofors to catch a southbound 8:56 morning train. Any & all thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thank you, Chuck Ps. having a hotel can make this trip a workable, as traveling on to Geiranger to meet friends one day later.

more
    • Seljord accommodation or buy a holiday home

Seljord Yesterday

we are Frequent travellers to Seljord - Can we buy a holiday home there as foreigners please?
      any help would be most appreciated :)

more
    • MortenFM's Profile Photo

Going out in Trondheim thuesday 12. aug

by MortenFM Online Now Aug 7, 2014 at 4:04 AM

where to go out in Trondheim thuesday 12 aug after 11 to see people and having a nice time

1 Answer Aug 7, 2014 at 4:15 AM
    • Summer Packing for Trondheim Norway

by nivexpat Online Now May 20, 2013 at 2:07 AM

As i will be visiting Norway between June to September,please suggest what type of jackets or warm clothes should i carry to beat the weather??

3 Answers May 20, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    • btaior's Profile Photo

New Year Eve 2012/13

by btaior Online Now Dec 3, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I'm going to spend the New Year Eve in Trondheim with 3 friends and I would like to receive some suggestions about where to go on that night such as dinner, party, club or whatever can be experienced in the town! Thank you,
      Elisabetta

1 Answer Dec 18, 2012 at 2:21 PM
    • trondheim restaurants

by jeangeoff Online Now Dec 26, 2011 at 1:48 AM

what restaurants are open 26th december2011

• unusual query

by Daisybell56 Online Now Jun 2, 2011 at 6:01 AM

This is a long shot. I am going to Trondheim in the summer and hope to contact someone my father spent time with in the war (or his family). I have a letter from the gentleman in question which took five years to reach my father, but which time the war had ended. He had always wanted to get back in touch. I am reluctant to name the person here so as to respect their privacy, but would welcome any ideas as to websites/forums where I could trace him? As I said a long shot, but would be great to reply to that letter from the war in person!
      Any ideas - and anyone from Trondheim that I could message direct? Thanks

5 Answers Jun 2, 2011 at 11:25 AM
    • DISTANCE

by aeave Online Now Aug 22, 2010 at 7:19 PM

HI! I NEED TO KNOW THE DISTANCE BETWEEN CRUISE PORT AND AIRPORT IN TRODHEIN.

THANKS

4 Answers Feb 12, 2011 at 12:58 AM
    • troll collecting

by redlightbrentae Online Now Nov 20, 2009 at 7:37 AM

i was in norway in june and fell in love with trolls of all shapes and kinds. could you give me some of the merchant names and e-mail addresses or even just address so i can build my collection also love the fur hats and did not buy enough for everyone hepl redlight brentaes other half pattii

2 Answers Dec 11, 2009 at 3:30 PM
    • Art exchibition in Trondheim abbey

by Sonic747 Online Now Sep 20, 2008 at 2:17 PM

Hello,

I was in Trondheim at the start of September (6th-7th of September) and was to Trandheim. In the museum near the cathedral (not the art museum but other) there was an exhibition of paintings (all the paintings were created by two authors) which I liked, but I forgot the names of the two authors whose paintings these were. Does somebody know them?

3 Answers Sep 24, 2008 at 2:02 PM
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Cheap accommodation

by sprdak11 Online Now Feb 3, 2008 at 4:39 AM

Hello. I hope to go to Trondheim for a couple of days. Can anyone recommend me any cheap accommodation in this city?

1 Answer Feb 5, 2008 at 6:54 AM
    • Two daysTourisum pakage from Trondheim to Stanvanger

by navodaya Online Now Feb 1, 2008 at 11:10 PM

I am coming for trainings in Trondheim and Stanvanger. I got 2days gap between two trainings. i want to utilise those 2 days for site seeing. Can you suggest me any 2 days package tour from Trondheim to Stanvanger with site seeing by road or cruise.

3 Answers Feb 4, 2008 at 4:23 AM
    • To Stockholm - by train

by IanL7781 Online Now Jan 6, 2008 at 9:51 AM

Hi
      Is it possible to travel by train from Trondheim to Stockholm (in August)
      Thanks

4 Answers Jan 14, 2008 at 3:59 PM
    • How to go take bus from Trondheim airport to Utleirvegen

by hoathachthao2001 Online Now Aug 9, 2007 at 12:26 PM

Hallo all,
      I am a student from Asia and this summer I have to take a trip to Trondheim city (the exact address is Utleivergen 140, 7036 Trondheim). I will be landing in Trondheim Airport Vernes and I am planning to take the bus from airport to the address above. Can someone tell me how much this would cost me? and is it the cheapest option to travel from Vernes airport to Utleivergen street?And also tell me whether i can buy the bus ticket from airport?
      Thank U in advance

3 Answers Aug 14, 2007 at 7:55 AM
    • Transportation from Trondheim to Bergen

by pp9 Online Now Jul 8, 2007 at 4:51 PM

I need to make my way from Trondheim to Bergen with the possibility of one night stay over on the way. The cruise ship Hurtigruten seemed very expensive yet I would love to see one of the fjords. Is there another way to manage this via another boat charter or rail or car? How long would it take?
      Thank you

2 Answers Jul 9, 2007 at 10:22 AM
    • car hire trondheim airport

by moet32 Online Now Apr 24, 2007 at 4:44 AM

Hi

does anyone know of cheap car hire at airport thanks

steve

1 Answer Apr 24, 2007 at 6:01 AM
    • Roros

by whiteangelUK Online Now Jul 22, 2006 at 4:05 AM

Hi I am looking to leave Trondheim 26th August for Roros. I cannot seem to get info from Nor-Way bus website. The train leaves too early. Can anyone help with the bus timetable?

Thank you!

1 Answer Feb 12, 2011 at 1:03 AM
    • DGPoohBear's Profile Photo

Affordable Hotels?

by DGPoohBear Online Now May 18, 2006 at 7:06 PM

Looking for recommendations for affordable hotel in Trondheim area during 2 days in July, 2 of us, nothing extravagant but also not a dump either!

1 Answer May 23, 2006 at 12:41 PM
    • mustafabarri's Profile Photo

an accommodation

by mustafabarri Online Now May 3, 2006 at 11:46 AM

hej,

also I get a job there in Trodheim-Norway. Can anyone help me to find a nice accommodation there?

thanks all

• Christmas in Trondeim?

by nickrg3 Online Now Sep 27, 2005 at 5:37 AM

howdy folks!

We have never been to Norway but have decided to this christmas. Current schedule allows us to spend a couple of nights in Trondheim as part of our travels and we chosen to do this on 24th / 25th December.

Hotel is booked (Britannia) which includes breakfast, however they have advised their restaurants will be closed...

Is it likely that we will find shops / restaurants open on 24th / 25th or do you suggest we fill our bags with food on the 23rd on the way down from Narvik?

It would be great if someone could give me an idea of what to expect during the Christmas period.

Many thanks!

6 Answers Nov 4, 2005 at 2:50 PM
    • Bada-Ran's Profile Photo

Trondelag in August

by Bada-Ran Online Now Jun 13, 2005 at 2:16 PM

Hei you all, Norsk people!

I'm starting to plan my holidays, and Trondhiem seems to be on top at the moment. I've got a friend living there now, and I guess I'd come and see him (sleep for free) and on the way visit the city and the landscapes.

I've been to Norway before, and now I'd like to see trees with leaves and de-iced mountains and wateralls ;-D

what would you advise me to visit, concering landscapes and nature. It'd be places reachable by train or by car but not more than a day away, so that would mean dayly excursions.

And btw, concerning transport, do you have an approximate idea of the cost of renting a car? something like AVIS or if possible cheaper. My friend might be working by the time I'm here (at least he's desperate to find a job... if you know of something, I'll let him know!!)so I'd have to pay the rent ALL myself. Is there any requirement for a foreigner driving in Norway? a special permit?

oh yes, if you know of any web where I can check for all that informatin, that would be skjempe bra (for) meg.

Well, takk skal dere ha (is it right?)

PS: I've forgotten almost all Norks I knew...so sad.

5 Answers Feb 12, 2011 at 1:14 AM
    • fresco235's Profile Photo

weekly nightlife?

by fresco235 Online Now Apr 3, 2005 at 6:55 AM

Hi. i'm gonna go to trondheim or stavanger in may 13th with some friends. We're thinking about staying there for 10 days.
      Is there any good places to go out on tuesdays or wednesdays?
      is it beter to go to stavanger or trondheim? (nightlife)
      thanks!

3 Answers May 4, 2005 at 3:57 PM
    • Michistronger's Profile Photo

Viking and Metal Festivals

by Michistronger Online Now Jan 29, 2005 at 5:52 PM

Q: Hello! I am Argentinian and I will be travelling to Norway, Finland, Denmark, and Sweden in may/july 2005 and I hope to enjoy Viking Festivals, and Metal Festivals. Can somebody help me whit dates or some page where I can find information about it.........of course, of couse thank you so much........................................Daniel

2 Answers Feb 2, 2005 at 4:35 AM
    • MattinVA's Profile Photo

Trondheim in March

by MattinVA Online Now Jan 14, 2005 at 2:00 PM

Hello, Myself and a few friends will be travelling to Trondheim in March. We've looked into some different accomodations and the Trondheim Leilighetshotell/Trondheim Apartment Hotel looks quite appealing. However, I'd like to know if anyone has any feedback on this place? How close to the city centre is it? Is it a decent place to stay? Any great things about it? Any horror stories? Also, is the bar and club scene very active this time of the year? I know that we've just missed the International Student Festival, so does the town go back into a deep winter's sleep this time of year? What nights are the bars and clubs particularly active? The only other reservation I have is that we're all Americans and are a bit concerned about the reception that we'll get due to public feelings about the Bush administration, Iraq, etc. We're all pretty non-political easygoing people just looking to explore the world and make new friends. Will the good residents of Trondheim welcome us or shun us and throw drinks in our faces? *laughing* Any feedback on Trondheim tips and recommendations would be much appreciated.

5 Answers Jan 17, 2005 at 1:47 AM
    • Oslo- Trondheim

by foolindisguise Online Now Jan 13, 2005 at 11:26 PM

Hey , I am a student travelling from Asia to Trondheim for a 10 day conference in feb. I will be landing in Oslo Torp airport and i am planning to take the Norway bussekspress. Can someone tell me how much this would cost me? and is it the cheapest option to travel from there?And also tell me whether i need to book the tickets in advance?

6 Answers Jan 16, 2005 at 12:49 PM
    • Night life in Trondheim??

by foolindisguise Online Now Dec 22, 2004 at 11:14 PM

hey guys, am travelling to trondheim for the student festival in feb 2005..i basically wanna know abt the nite life in trondheim? clubs,pubs,etc?? how are the norweigian gals? do they mind hangin out with asian guys??tell me more abt this guys.. thanks..in case anyone wants to get in touch with me..can please do so..

2 Answers Jan 2, 2005 at 11:49 PM
    • equllei's Profile Photo

people search-Trondheim

by equllei Online Now Jul 20, 2004 at 11:51 AM

Hi! I need an address of a friend who has moved recently to Trondheim. Does anyone know whether I can find it online by just typing his name and the city ? Does an online address book for Norwegian people exist? White Pages kind of thing? I'll be grateful for your help, dear VT-ers.

4 Answers Nov 29, 2004 at 9:21 AM
    • From Spain to Trondheim....

by veins_warrior Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 3:22 PM

Hi! My name is Pablo and I'm 25. I'm from Santander (Spain) and next year I'm going to study a year in the NTNU university in Trondheim. I would be very happy if I could find someone to talk about this city. Thanks.

6 Answers Jun 15, 2004 at 8:28 AM
    • Kiwigirlie's Profile Photo

Car parking...

by Kiwigirlie Online Now May 12, 2004 at 11:24 AM

Hi me again! Sorry to be a pain!!!! We will be leaving our car in Trondheim to catch the train up to Bodo (end of July). I have discovered that there is a car park next to the train station where we can leave it for KON 50 for 24 hours. Does anyone know if we can leave it there for longer say 48 hrs and pay more? Once again I have tried to contact NSB without success. Another thought is leaving it somewhere near by that doesn't have parking restrictions. Anywhere like that in Trondheim or within transport distance from the train station? Many thanks (again) for your suggestions! Truly, they are helping us! x Kiwi

4 Answers Jul 13, 2004 at 7:39 AM
    • jonkb's Profile Photo

Reminder of the VT-meeting

by jonkb Online Now Apr 13, 2004 at 2:04 AM

Just want to remind you that the VT-meeting in Trondheim will be at den gode nabo at 17.00. Jon

1 Answer Apr 13, 2004 at 3:50 AM
    • jonkb's Profile Photo

VT-Meeting

by jonkb Online Now Mar 23, 2004 at 12:39 AM

Consider yourself invited to a VT-meeting. I'm comming to the city I studied in (Trondheim) in April, and will be sitting in "Den Gode Nabo" from 17.00 on April 23. Anyone who want's to meet VT'ers are welcome. Look at the meeting-page for more details. Jon

10 Answers Mar 23, 2004 at 3:27 AM
    • THRONDHEIM

by irit60 Online Now Aug 4, 2003 at 9:55 AM

what is the most important in Throndheim? Is it not far away from dombas? and if I need to travel to Andalssness I have to return from Dombas ? The other way from the Fjord takes long time , is it beautiful ? Is Rv55 from LOM to Songdal is beutifull? or I shell take the way from Loen and Olden?

5 Answers Aug 5, 2003 at 2:12 AM