Troitskoye

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• translator

Novokuznetsk Mar 13, 2015 at 2:04 AM

Does anybody know, how can I find a translator in this city? I will be very appreciate if you can answer me. Thanks in advance!
      Send me email if possible: jameswheel@163.com

more
    • salsa place

Moscow Feb 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM

hello. i would lie to find a friendly latino dance cafe with a friendly atmosphere and during a metro hours. :)

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Moscow and St. Petersburg

Russia Mar 20, 2015 at 1:57 PM

We are 9 of us(1 Sr. Citizen, 5 adults, 3 Children -- 11, 12, 14 year old) .

In Moscow 3 nights (22, 23, 24 May). Flight of 5 persons reaches at 13:45 at DME airport, and the other 4 at 21:55 at DME airport, on 22 May.

We Leave for St. Petersburg by flight 9.30am morning of 25 May from VKO

In St. Petersburg for 2 nights. Leave for Helsinki on 27th May early Morning Train.

Now I would be grateful if someone could guide us.

1. As to which area (or district) will be good for us to stay in both these cities?
      2. How can we arrange Minivan for us 9, including for the 2 airport to hotel transfer in Moscow. Or will regular on the spot taxi/transfer from airport be better?
      3. How can we tour the cities for 2 days each. We would prefer private minivan with English speaking driver cum guide? Any reliable site or personal suggestion?
      4. How do we go to the Rail Stations in the early mornings (reach station by 6 am) of 25 May (Moscow) and 27 May (St Petersburg)?
      5. How to get Visa invite if we book tickets online with option to pay at hotel?

Thanks

more

Russia and Scandinavia

Russia Mar 12, 2015 at 6:01 PM

Friends

We are planning our vacation to Russia & Scandinavia, starting around 25th May. We are group of 9 people with 1 Senior Citizen, 6 Adults & 2 Children (aged 10 & 12).

1N Flight to Moscow from home.

2N Moscow,

fast train to St Petersburg

3N St. Petersburg,

fast train to Helsinki

Is this workable? What else / alternate could you suggest?

Thanks in advance.

more

27-30 May St. Petersburg

Saint Petersburg Mar 15, 2015 at 12:39 PM

We are 9 of us travelling to Russia and Scandinavia in May/June. Our visit to St Petersburg co-incides with the International Legal Forum conference.

Will this hamper our visit? Can the prices shoot up during this time?

more
    • popsottery's Profile Photo

Russian Visa

Russia Mar 25, 2015 at 4:17 AM

We are 4 people that intend to travel through Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and into Russia (St Petersburg and onto Moscow). Could anyone advise me on the best way to obtain a Visa for Russia. There seems to be loads of sites on the net but its difficult to tell which are genuine. We are UK citizens. I think I will also require a visa for Belarus?

more
    • cheap , comfortable and privacy-guaranteed train ride from Moscow to St Petersburg

Moscow Mar 20, 2015 at 2:39 PM

Hello friends ,

I'd appreciate your kind help.

I'll be travelling with a company of 20 family members and friends from Moscow To St Petersburg on August 05 . Most of my group are senior couples above 60 years of age . We're travelling on a strict budget , that's why we thought the overnight trains might be the cheapest option . However, we have real concerns that the night train ride might turn out too wearisome and exhausting for our old age to sustain , especially that our lively tourist program would start right after we arrive in St.Petersburg . We want to make sure that the train would allow us a good night's sleep and , no less important , keep our privacy ( i.e. a closed compartment with comfortable 2 bed for each couple ).

I'd appreciate your recommendation for a cheap , comfortable and privacy- guaranteed overnight train ride between the two capitals .

Thank you very much

more
    • Russia Trip - St Petersburg & Moscow

Russia Mar 17, 2015 at 12:21 AM

I am planning 8 days trip to Russia. Currently my plan includes St. Petersburg and Moscow. How many days should I spare to each city? Is it a good idea to add some other places to visit? If so, where would you suggest?
      I am open to all recommendations regarding what to do in each places.
      Thanks in advance

more
    • ellie

by elhomes Online Now Mar 8, 2005 at 7:23 AM

We will be doing a river cruise leaving from Moscow in April. In doing some research I came across the following: at KM65 the village of Troitskoye floats a severed Aeroflot jet. Why? Can anyone answer this?