Tripoli Travel Answers

change location

tripoli to cairo

by lwatch Online Now Jan 29, 2008 at 6:57 PM

How can I fly from Tripoli to Cairo...what airline services this route? I am staying in Tripoli for 2 weeks and then in Cairo for 2 weeks before returning to Tripoli.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: tripoli to cairo

by sallyrs Online Now Jan 31, 2008 at 4:32 AM

I am sure that you can go with Libyan arab airlines or Afriquia (perhaps I spelled it incorrectly). Both have a lot of flights out of Tripoli. I don't think that you can buy E-tickets from either airline and from my experience, you will need to go down in person to buy and pick up tickets in Tripoli. It sounds very cumbersome but that is how it is. I have had a LOT of problems buying tickets in Tripoli as the offices tend to open willy nilly and you always seem to spend a great deal of time getting the tickets. I am sure that you will be able to fly between the two cities but they don't make it easy.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • n_ennaji's Profile Photo

Re: tripoli to cairo

by n_ennaji Online Now Feb 6, 2008 at 5:02 AM

Dear,
    there many way to travel from tripoli to cairo by air, i recommand you to choose the egypt air or al afriquiya airline, and when you are in tripoli just refer to any ticketing agency or airline agent ( you will find all agent near the city center) and book your flight, also you can book the flight in your hotel if they have the system or will occupied for your ticket.
    if you have confirmed your tour just send me your departure date and i will send you all flight schedule and prices from different airline company.
    Yours

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Tripoli