Tripoli Travel Answers

change location

flights from London to Tripoli

by call_me_mia Online Now Sep 2, 2004 at 6:43 AM

Hello Lybian lovers, I am planning to travel to Lybia from the 18 to the 27 of september and I am looking for the best deal for a ticket (actually two tickets) from London to Tripoli and return. Any specific airline I should check? Please send me all the info you got (i.e. phone numbers, web addresses, etc.) Thanks very very much S.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • LJBC's Profile Photo

Re: flights from London to Tripoli

by LJBC Online Now Sep 4, 2004 at 8:16 AM

Hi you are really lucky I just came back from tripoli ,and the ticket cost me £660 returned with KLM But my friend got ticket yestarday he is travelling on 12 sept to tripoli with BA and cost him only £265 returned With Arab tours Tel: 02079353273 office in London

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: flights from London to Tripoli

by John_Bray Online Now Sep 5, 2004 at 5:18 PM

I have been to Benghazi last month. The country still volatile and very unstable. watch out for your safety and do not talk to libyan youth offering services and do not use unmarked taxis. Security is big thing in Libya and can be used as an excuse to take advantage of you. However, I have not visited the Capital Triploi but I do not think it was big miss. I am glad I returned to Paris alive.

• Re: Re: flights from London to Tripoli

by jlvillalba Online Now Sep 7, 2004 at 8:54 AM

Dear sir, Thanks for your recommendations, but in my opinion many travellers consider Lybia as a good and pure country to visit. Probably can be compared with Cuba, China or Vietnam, where i travel already. Lack of freedom is a point very important, but i think that Lybia has a better quality of life than Argelia or Morocco. A good trip to visit Lybia can be started from Tunisia, and travel by car or airplane to Tripoli. I personally wanna go there to visit the Capital, the mediterranean atmosphere, the roman and phenician influence and also see how Lybians are living. Regards, jose luis

• to Tripoli

by rogan Online Now Sep 18, 2004 at 1:11 PM

Once again, someone who "thinks" but has not seen. Take a look at my Al Khums pages and then tell me all about what a wonderful country this is. Don't make comments based on what you think - make comments on what you know and what you have experienced.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Tripoli