Tripoli Travel Answers

change location

a year in Libya

by rogan Online Now Feb 27, 2004 at 6:59 AM

I'm arriving in Libya on March 13th and I'll be staying and working for a year. That gives me lots of time to visit and see things. I'll also be working in 4 different cities so I guess there will be a lot of variety. Are there any specific tips with what to do, where to go - and especially what NOT to do.

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • ELWAHSHY's Profile Photo

Re: a year in Libya

by ELWAHSHY Online Now Feb 27, 2004 at 12:00 PM

HELLO DEAR SIR. IN FACT I AM A LIBYAN MAN 27 YEARS OLD ,AND I AM WORKING AS TOUR OPRATOUR.I AM ARRANGING TRIPS TO ALL PARTS OF LIBYA( DEPPENDS ON THE REQUEST OF THE CUSTOMERS). FOR NOW I CANT GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATIONS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. BUT PLEASE WRITE TO ME ON : ELWAHSHY@YAHOO.COM IF YOU WANT ANY EXPLANATION.AND I WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWERE FOR YOUR QUESTIONS. HOPE TO SEE YOU IN LIBYA. HAFID.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • marenloo's Profile Photo

Re: Re: a year in Libya

by marenloo Online Now Feb 28, 2004 at 11:59 PM

Please see my pages. It has a lot of information about Libya. Moreover People here love helping foriegners. so please don't worry.

Please see my pages. It has a lot of information about Libya. Moreover People here love helping foriegners. so please don't worry.

• LJBC's Profile Photo

Re: a year in Libya

by LJBC Online Now Feb 29, 2004 at 4:00 PM

Good luck with your trip to the wonderful country Libya If you need help at any time even when you are in libya get in touch ,and i'll do my best Or Visit my website http://www.mersit.jeeran.com

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Tripoli