Travel Answers
Tripoli

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Any recommended Festivals December 26 - 31?

Beirut Apr 14, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Planning to travel to Beirut from Dec 26 - 31 and wondering if there are any specific festivals that anyone can recommend?

more
    • WhoDaS's Profile Photo

tripoli lebanon trip in april 2014

Lebanon Mar 19, 2014 at 2:43 AM

is it safe to travel to tripoli lebanon in mid april to mid may, to visit family and see attractions. thanks

more
    • Safe for non Israeli Jews to visit?

Lebanon Mar 23, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Hi I have always been extremely interested in visiting the sights of Lebanon and doing some partying in Beirut but I am Jewish with extensive Israeli stamps in my Passport. I understand I would need a new passport I was just curious if I do get a new passport and my last name is pretty unjewish do I still risk getting in massive trouble? Do most Lebanese even care if you are Jewish?

more
    • American in Lebanon

Lebanon Apr 10, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I'm looking at an internship in Beirut but I'm concerned about safety. Is it safe for an American woman to travel alone in Lebanon?

more

Near Tripoli

• how old should i be ?

by anythingiscool94 Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Hey i want to travel out of lebanon but im not sure how old i should be to travel from lebanon to another country alone and can u tell me which is the safest country to travel to ?

7 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 3:02 AM
    • Rach&Jay's Profile Photo

Holiday apartment

by Rach&Jay Online Now May 16, 2010 at 1:43 AM

Hi All

We are looking to go to Tripoli in Lebanon for 1 week at the in October
      We would love to rent an apartment on the beach for 1 week.
      Looking for a self contained apartment right near the beach for me and my husband. Can anyone provide any recommendations and give approx pricing?
      Thanks
      Rachel

1 Answer May 17, 2010 at 6:46 AM
    • considering a teaching position in Tripoli

by najee Online Now Apr 18, 2006 at 1:02 PM

Hi everybody!
      I am considering a teaching position in Tripoli and also have the chance of another one in Benghazi. Could someone please tell me how easy it would be to hire a car on a monthly basis and what it would be likely to cost. I'd also like to know how much a return flight to Malta would cost.
      Libya is a long way from my home in New Zealand. Would I fly to Dubai and then onwards from there?
      Thanks

2 Answers Oct 10, 2006 at 5:00 AM
    • Italians in Tripoli

by amarfisi Online Now Mar 26, 2004 at 5:49 AM

I'm an Italian born in Tripoli and thronw out in 1970. I'm now a USA citizen and i"d like to go back to see if my house is still there. Any ideas? Angelo

4 Answers Apr 2, 2007 at 6:18 AM