Travel Answers
Tripoli

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is it safe to travel to Lebanon right now?

Lebanon Jan 7, 2015 at 10:05 AM

I am British living in Dubai and have heard skiing in Lebanon is great. I'd also like to visit Beirut as it seems such a beautiful city. Government websites say it's dangerous to travel to Lebanon right now, given the terrorist activity and bordering with Syria and Israel, but people have personally told me that they travelled there with no problems.
      How dangerous would it be for me to travel there right now? Many thanks

more
    • Nice routes to take for hiking

Lebanon Jan 13, 2015 at 8:00 AM

nothing too complicated to traverse but long enough to take a day of hiking and a nice picnic some where with a group...
      any suggestions are welcome and provisions needed for such trips...

Thank you :)

more
    • Skiing with children

Lebanon Jan 11, 2015 at 3:33 AM

We are a british living in Oman and would like to bring the children to Mzaar for skiing. I cant find any updated info on travel to Lebanon. Any advice? Also, transport from airport, do you suggest booking a driver z( through hotel) taxi or hire car. Thanks in advance

more
    • how old should i be ?

by anythingiscool94 Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Hey i want to travel out of lebanon but im not sure how old i should be to travel from lebanon to another country alone and can u tell me which is the safest country to travel to ?

7 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 3:02 AM
    • Rach&Jay's Profile Photo

Holiday apartment

by Rach&Jay Online Now May 16, 2010 at 1:43 AM

Hi All

We are looking to go to Tripoli in Lebanon for 1 week at the in October
      We would love to rent an apartment on the beach for 1 week.
      Looking for a self contained apartment right near the beach for me and my husband. Can anyone provide any recommendations and give approx pricing?
      Thanks
      Rachel

1 Answer May 17, 2010 at 6:46 AM
    • considering a teaching position in Tripoli

by najee Online Now Apr 18, 2006 at 1:02 PM

Hi everybody!
      I am considering a teaching position in Tripoli and also have the chance of another one in Benghazi. Could someone please tell me how easy it would be to hire a car on a monthly basis and what it would be likely to cost. I'd also like to know how much a return flight to Malta would cost.
      Libya is a long way from my home in New Zealand. Would I fly to Dubai and then onwards from there?
      Thanks

2 Answers Oct 10, 2006 at 5:00 AM
    • Italians in Tripoli

by amarfisi Online Now Mar 26, 2004 at 5:49 AM

I'm an Italian born in Tripoli and thronw out in 1970. I'm now a USA citizen and i"d like to go back to see if my house is still there. Any ideas? Angelo

4 Answers Apr 2, 2007 at 6:18 AM