Trinidad Travel Answers

change location
K1W1's Profile Photo

Boats to Trinidad and Tobago from Venezuela

by K1W1 Online Now Oct 3, 2002 at 9:18 AM

Does anyone know if there are any boats or ferries to Trinidad from Venezuela? Also is there a website to let us know who needs visas for different countries?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • LizC's Profile Photo

Re: Boats to Trinidad and Tobago from Venezuela

by LizC Online Now Oct 4, 2002 at 12:30 PM

Hi Peter, I am surprised, you do live in Venezuela, right? Here's a link about: The ferry is perhaps the most popular means of transport, as it enables visitors to bring their cars. The ferry terminal is called Punta de Piedras and there are several daily crossings between Margarita and Puerto la Cruz, Cumana and Trinidad. Ferries can be express or regular, and take passengers, vehicles or both. think-venezuela.net/margarit... I am sure you'll find more direct ferry route that suit your needs better, if you do some more google search. Good luck! Enjoy your trip at T&T! Liz

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Sulu's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Boats to Trinidad and Tobago from Venezuela

by Sulu Online Now Jul 2, 2003 at 4:24 AM

Hi, a person of trinidad sent me a fax explaining that there are only a ferry /week from Venezuela to Trididad, but you you have more accurate information.... cheers!

• peppermango's Profile Photo

by peppermango Online Now Aug 27, 2003 at 1:22 PM

No there are no boats not that I know of. You can take a ship but the airline is much cheaper. I am From Trinidad and Tobago

• ken-chi's Profile Photo

by ken-chi Online Now Dec 8, 2004 at 3:10 AM

Visas entry into Trinidad & Tobago try www.visittnt.com u will get everything u need to know

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines