Trinidad Travel Answers

change location
habitual_wanderer's Profile Photo

Ferry from Trinidad to Tobago (and return)

by habitual_wanderer Online Now Feb 13, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Hello,
I'm looking to get an idea as to how the schedule works for the ferry. Currently the website has a schedule posted for March 2011 (when we'll be traveling).
patnt.com/ferry_schedule.sht...

It looks like for most of the month there are several times per day that you can catch the ferry back from Tobago, however are the dates we are traveling (March 26th - April 1st) there are only 1 or 2 times listed.

Will the site be updated with more times later or is this just the way it is?
Trying to figure out the best way to make the most of our time and have a little flexibility! Do you recommend flying? Any suggestions or additional information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :-)

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Greggor58's Profile Photo

Re: Ferry from Trinidad to Tobago (and return)

by Greggor58 Online Now Feb 13, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Flying between Piarco in POS and Tobaggo is fast and easy..if it can add to your time in Tobago I'd fly...thats the only way Ive transited between the two..Its been a few years since Ive been down there so Im not sure about cost..likely not too large an issue I hope.

Sorry...cant comment on the ferry info..The email addresses are for the "Cruise Line" sections of the ferry link you provided...you could try emailing them...?

CONTACT INFORMATION

Mr. Balkaran Maharaj

Telephone:

(868) 627-4477

Email:

balkaranm@patnt.com

Ingridv@patnt.com

Mr. Leon Grant

Telephone:

(868) 639-2181

Email:

leong@patnt.com