Trinidad Travel Answers

change location

playa ancon

by nics17 Online Now Mar 24, 2009 at 4:40 AM

Hi there, we are travelling to Cuba next month and just wondering .. do we stay in Trinidad and travel daily to the beach? or is there accommodation (casas pref) in Playa Ancon?
Thank you so much for your time

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: playa ancon

by neverstoptravel Online Now Mar 24, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Hotel Club Ancon in on the beach. Or you may stay in the town and take the tour bus to Playa Ancon from the old town. I think it costs 5CUC.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • tjohnsonptown's Profile Photo

Re: playa ancon

by tjohnsonptown Online Now Apr 3, 2009 at 1:26 PM

hi there,

i stayed at hotel ancon in february. it is right on the beach and all-inclusive. i thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. a taxi to trinidad is8. i didn't notice any casas around there, just a couple more hotels. there are some casas in la boca not far from there that are on the water. there are lots of casas in trinidad. check out supertravelcuba.com for some suggestions.

enjoy cuba.

tom

• tjohnsonptown's Profile Photo

by tjohnsonptown Online Now Apr 3, 2009 at 1:26 PM

hi there,

i stayed at hotel ancon in february. it is right on the beach and all-inclusive. i thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. a taxi to trinidad is8. i didn't notice any casas around there, just a couple more hotels. there are some casas in la boca not far from there that are on the water. there are lots of casas in trinidad. check out supertravelcuba.com for some suggestions.

enjoy cuba.

tom

• florry's Profile Photo

by florry Online Now Apr 5, 2009 at 12:52 AM

I stayed in a casa particular in Trinidad and went to the beach with a taxi sharing it with other people going to the beach.You just have to wait on the street for a taxi and speak to the people..but i think there was a bus too:)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines