Trinidad Travel Answers

change location

from trinidad to venezuela

by teresalazmm Online Now Oct 1, 2006 at 10:27 AM

hi!!

in november i will visit a friend in barbados, i also want to visit another friend at venezuela, caraca. Since i'm a student, and my budget is low i want to spend as less money as possible in the trips. i think that the cheap way to go from barbados to caracas, is to catch a plain to trinidad, and then a ferry to the continent. This friend from caracas told me to try to find a ferry from trinidad to isla margarita, that, has he said, is the cheapest way to go to caracas.
i'm tired of looking for at websites, for some information of ferrys from trinidad to venezuela.
can someone please help, cause if there is a ferry i need to know as soon as possible if its a diary or a weekly ferry.

i would appreciate a lot for an answer as soon as possible...

thank you very much and good trips...

Quote & Answer
7 Answers
  • russian_yaz's Profile Photo

RE: from trinidad to venezuela

by russian_yaz Online Now Oct 2, 2006 at 8:42 AM

Hi...I think that there is not such a ferry. Maybe U could try going to Havana or Varadero and try to catch a cheap flight there...good luck

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mickybleck's Profile Photo

RE: from trinidad to venezuela

by mickybleck Online Now Oct 3, 2006 at 6:50 AM

I think you rather mean the island Trinidad (country is "Trinidad and Tobago"), close to the Venzuelan coast, not the city in Cuba. You should post your question there.
    Good luck.

• russian_yaz's Profile Photo

RE: RE: from trinidad to venezuela

by russian_yaz Online Now Oct 3, 2006 at 10:39 AM

Ooops! it's true...I thought U're talking about Trinidad city in Cuba... good luck

• from barbados to caracas

by leninjs Online Now Oct 29, 2006 at 3:16 AM

hey I am going to fly to Barbados to get to Venezuela it is I think the cheapest way to get to the continent from Europe. Have you found the best way to get from Barbados to Caracas and back if so please write me back this is very important to me I am looking for as cheap as possible solution. Thank you very much. My email leninjs@o2.pl

• RE: from trinidad to venezuela

by jmosuna Online Now Dec 6, 2006 at 8:29 PM

Helloo i am a venezuelan guy... i live at caracas and i can say that there is a ferry that goes out every wensday, its very cheap and you have to take it from the port of trinidad it isnt at port of spain, and you get to venezuela in a town named guiria, from there you take a bus to caracas (that cost around U$D 20,00)...!

i hope i can help you!... sorry about my english cause it is no well!... haha

• Re: from trinidad to venezuela

by kikkus Online Now Dec 26, 2008 at 1:39 PM

Hi jmosuna,
    Since you are from Venezuela maybe you can help me. We are planning to take a plane from Caracas to Isla de Margarita and a ferry from Isla de Margarita to Trinidad. Do you have any information about this ferry?
    Br, Kikkus

• Re: from trinidad to venezuela Margarita

by rbrooks2 Online Now Jan 12, 2009 at 11:41 AM

There is no ferry that travela from MARGARITA Island to Trinidad. I am told there is a ferry from the tip of the Paris peninsla to Trinidad that has a limited schedual, i. e. only on Wednesday

Richard

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines