Trinidad Travel Answers

change location
Beate.Blueggel's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Trinidad

by Beate.Blueggel Online Now Aug 8, 2003 at 11:05 PM

Trinidad sounds a lovely place! There don't seem to be any hotels in the town centre, though. All the guide books only mention hotels outside, mostly at the sea. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel or B & B in the centre? Also, is there a way to get from Havana to Trinidad by public transport? Thanks in advance! Beatrice from Germany

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • havanaivan's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodation in Trinidad

by havanaivan Online Now Aug 10, 2003 at 1:04 PM

Hello Beatrice, I suggest you to visit my friend''s website at www.cuba-junky.com It has valuable and reliable information on Cuba and you can find places to stay in Trinidad. If you don't find what you want I will make a new search for you here. I live in Habana, Cuba and can find more information for you. Have a nice day, Ivan

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Accomodation in Trinidad

by damjana Online Now Aug 25, 2003 at 12:01 PM

Hay, i reccomende you the hotel Los Cuevas hotel on the hill near town, maybe 10 minutes walk. Nice hotel and not expencive. But any how the casa particulares are also nice and very cheap, around 15 usd per room wiht privat bathroom.

• Calor's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodation in Trinidad

by Calor Online Now Aug 5, 2004 at 8:48 AM

Accommodation: check this link meppublishers.com/online/dis... As for the trip from Havana to Trinidad. BWIA International Airways the national airline of Trinidad & Tobago has round trip flights from there. http://www.bwee.com Enjoy your trip...trinidad is great.

• RE: Accomodation in Trinidad

by Cindyep Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 10:54 PM

Hostal Ana

Ana and Raoul are extremely friendly and welcoming. Raoul is a bar tender at a hotel at the beach so has a good grasp of english. Ana only speaks Spanish but we had no problem communicating with her. They offer a clean room upstairs with a double bed and single bed that is fan cooled and has a remote control colour TV. The room has its own clean and modern bathroom with shower and toilet. Ana can provide meals such as breakfast 3-4 cuc and dinner 8 cuc for chicken, pork & fish and 10 cuc for shrimp. If Ana offers you a bottle of wine for dinner I advise you pass this up as it is expensive and tastes like vinegar. Ana will also do your washing.

Francisco Cadahia 166, entre Lino Perez y C. Cienfuegos
    Phone: 53 01419 6828

• RE: RE: Accomodation in Trinidad

by terryto Online Now Dec 17, 2006 at 12:43 PM

Place a free ad on trinidadandtobagoproperty.co...

Add your property for sale or rent FREE on Trinidad&Tobago Property.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines