Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

"The Sprit of 66" bar or night club, what hours is it open, have you been there?

Verviers Sep 24, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Does any one know what hours it is open "The Sprit of 66", have you been there? By their internet site it looks good. Is it a normal bar and has special music events or only open for these events/Live-Gigs? I see the Jupiler beer logo and for me I prefer Jupiler over Stella. Nothing wrong with Stella it is great too. Thanks for all of your comments.

• solopes's Profile Photo

Brussels Sep 28, 2015 at 3:52 AM

I've been in Brussels three times always with car. This time, I will arrive in Zaventem in October 18th and leave on the 21st. I plan to visit Bruges in the 19th, and spend all the remaining time in Brussels, and I'm hesitating between renting a car or using public transport. I'm a senior (my wife isn't), with good discounts, and driving in town is not a pleasant idea. Any suggestion about public transport options, including the quick visit to Bruges?

• mickeyboy07's Profile Photo

Brussels Sep 10, 2015 at 5:32 AM

going to Brussels for three days next march want to know whats the best things to see and do?

• Is there a public transport from Brussel to Houffalize?

Houffalize Sep 16, 2015 at 6:03 AM

How to get to the Houffalize from Brussel by public transport? What`s the price?

• bus from brugge to damme

Zeebrugge Sep 22, 2015 at 9:26 PM

hi i am in brugge now .want to go damme we r four ,it seems schedule of bus is not clear ,any ideas how to reach there

• Is it safe to stay at trieste airport at night?

by phonon13 Online Now Feb 4, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Dear All,

I am traveling in Trieste, Italy. I plane to leave at February 05 in the morning. My flight is 6:45 am. It is too early, and the first bus arriving at the airport is 5:50. Do you guys think it is a good idea to go to the Trieste airport tonight and stay there?

Thank you a lot!

6 Answers Feb 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM
    • 5013lipica's Profile Photo

Trieste to Lipica by train

by 5013lipica Online Now Jul 19, 2004 at 12:28 PM

We are leaving trieste on sat 31st July and need a train in the morning or afternoon to (Sezana) Lipica. Does anyone know how frequent the trains are to this place. Has any one got a timetable. Many Thanks Andrew

3 Answers Jul 23, 2004 at 5:56 AM