about little antique shop

by Benagius Online Now Jun 18, 2014 at 11:55 PM

where is this little shop of antiques in Trier? and what is it called

5 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 12:14 AM
    • qaredaq's Profile Photo

public transport in Trier

by qaredaq Online Now Jun 18, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Hi everybody
      what is the cheapest way to go Trier from Murlenbach ? Is hitchhiking a popular way to travel in this area? any answer appreciated.

3 Answers Jun 23, 2014 at 1:31 PM
    • what is the economical way to get from Trier to Paris?

by AdnanH2 Online Now Apr 23, 2014 at 5:09 AM

Hello, i am travelling from Trier to Paris on 25th April, can anyone help what is the most economical way?
      Thanks

5 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 6:55 AM
    • Parking near St. Peter's Cathedral

by bigcarp22 Online Now Feb 8, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Does anyone have a recommendation for parking near the cathedral?

1 Answer Feb 8, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    • transportation to trier from frankfurt

by BASako Online Now Sep 10, 2013 at 11:03 PM

is it possible to take a train from Frankfurt to say Bingen, get on a river boat to St Goar and then reboard a train to Trier in a reasonable length of time? Thanks.

1 Answer Sep 11, 2013 at 3:53 AM
    • bus from train station to Arcadia Hotel Trier Metzer Allee 6

by peppeBA Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 2:23 PM

bus from train station to Arcadia Hotel Trier Metzer Allee 6 at 14.00

7 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    • PARKING

by MGX3 Online Now May 26, 2013 at 8:44 PM

WHERE CAN I LEGALLY PARK

6 Answers May 27, 2013 at 10:58 PM
    • Bus from Traben to Trier

by alvarofdzgam Online Now May 6, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I would like to know the timetable for the buses between Trabent and Trier because I don´t want to get the train. I can't find it in the WeB page with transports around Trier and always tells me to take the train.

8 Answers May 6, 2013 at 10:34 PM
    • Peter_O's Profile Photo

From Budapest to Trier

by Peter_O Online Now Sep 19, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Hey everyone, I'll be in Budapest for a week at the end of this month and I'd like to go to Trier. Anyone has any information regarding the cheapest way of route, regardless of the time spent on the way? I am in no hurry, so I'd take slow trains too. Thanks a bunch, Peter.

4 Answers Sep 19, 2012 at 7:01 AM
    • GranniaM's Profile Photo

Beach's

by GranniaM Online Now Jul 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM

We are going to Trier for a week, with friends to watch the Rally but a couple of the other girls are looking for beachs in the area , I did find a man made type but would love some help here,

4 Answers Jul 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM
    • Americanchuckles's Profile Photo

Trier to Paris and back

by Americanchuckles Online Now Jan 17, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Looking for a bus line that will go from Trier to Paris then Back in May of 2012. Have looked at the trains which I can do with a change or lay over but I am not happy with the pricing. Will be spending three days in Paris.

4 Answers May 28, 2012 at 3:17 AM
    • maliense's Profile Photo

3 days in Trier and how to get Brussels

by maliense Online Now Oct 7, 2011 at 5:15 AM

Please, could you tell me how can I get Brussels from Trier?
      What sights or short trips do you recomend me from Trier (two days staying)?
      Thanks a lot.
      Jose

6 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 5:26 AM
    • 1 week in Treis Karden

by levlex Online Now Sep 7, 2011 at 6:14 AM

Cannot find a forum for the above village. Would appreciate any suggestions for a weeks relaxing holiday in the Mosel/Rhine area - like the look of Treis Karden but would be interested to have other suggestions for location. We are very keen walkers, using public transport - we like the idea of taking short boat/day trips to small villages or countryside, also walking in nature/countryside areas. Suggestions for self contained accomodation would also be appreciated - will be there April 2012.

1 Answer Sep 7, 2011 at 1:31 PM
    • lucy321's Profile Photo

staying in the Trier region

by lucy321 Online Now Jun 25, 2011 at 3:30 AM

Hello,

I'm planning on exploring the region around Trier for a couple of days before my four day cycle tour, which leaves from Trier and finishes in Cochem. I'm planning to visit Saarburg for a day, thanks to seeing Maryimelda's page. I don't know whether I would be best staying in Trier or whether a nearby town might also be an option - any ideas?

I have one night in Trier already booked as part of the cycle tour, and then the tour starts the following day.

Thanks for any ideas or tips!
      Lucy

4 Answers Jun 28, 2011 at 12:45 AM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Mariensaule monument Trier.

by alectrevor Online Now Jun 14, 2011 at 8:22 AM

Are there any other ways of getting to the Mariensaule monument other than walking ? - If not is the hill easy, medium, or difficult ? Thanks.

• Travel between Trier and Luxembourg Airport

by Len115 Online Now May 17, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Can anyone recommend the best way to get from Trier to Luxembourg airport? Is there a coach/shuttle bus service? Any advice would be appreciated.

1 Answer May 17, 2011 at 7:11 PM
    • kntaBuddha's Profile Photo

Trier to Cochem and points in between?

by kntaBuddha Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Will be driving and looking at the Trier to Cochem area. Thinking maybe the Eltz castle will be in route. Can't really find a good map to get a sense of distances and locations. All help and suggestions appreciated - thank you.

2 Answers Apr 26, 2011 at 12:20 AM
    • River Levels

by tazz17 Online Now Apr 20, 2011 at 7:46 AM

We are planning on a river cruise on the Rhine the first part of July stopping at Trier. Are the river levels usually okay at this time for a cruise? Thank You.

4 Answers Apr 20, 2011 at 10:22 PM
    • kntaBuddha's Profile Photo

Day cruise information ????

by kntaBuddha Online Now Apr 17, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Lots of information on multi-day river boat cruises in the Mossel Valley area, but I see none for locations, times, or reservations for trips of 1 to 4 hours duration river trips. Trier, Traben-Trarbach or any point in this general area would work as a departure point. Will be there in May and I appreciate any information. Thanks

2 Answers Apr 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM
    • deniz666uk's Profile Photo

Tageskarte DeLux trier to luxembourg

by deniz666uk Online Now Jan 17, 2011 at 1:04 AM

i have looked through the forum for train fares for a day trip to luxembourg from trier and found something about the Tageskarte DeLux but the posting was in 2008. does anyone know if it still excists? i checked a normal fare which is about 16 euros return

2 Answers Jan 19, 2011 at 8:54 AM
    • to Oslo from Trier?

by ikiebert Online Now May 11, 2010 at 1:35 AM

What is the best way to travel from Trier to Oslo? I will be a passenger in a car that is going from Trier to London. Where should I ask to be dropped off so that I can go up to Oslo? Is there a way to go by train? Is air travel better? All advice welcome. (Traveling around 22 May 2010)

5 Answers May 12, 2010 at 12:44 PM
    • Riverview's Profile Photo

Waterfall location?

by Riverview Online Now Apr 26, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Where is the picture of a waterfall with iron bridge taken?

9 Answers Apr 27, 2010 at 9:45 AM
    • Traveling to Trier from either Amsterdam or Cologne

by utjarrett Online Now Jan 19, 2010 at 4:00 PM

My friends and I are flying into Amsterdam next September and will be exploring Germany.

Are there any boats/cruise ships that take daily trips to Trier from Amsterdam or Cologne? We'd love to travel to Trier by water instead of train.

• travelling from frankfurt to Trier

by emmanuelaciappara Online Now Nov 17, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Again while being in frankfurt next december I would like to go for a day to Trier christmas market. How can I travel from from frankfurt to trier by means of public transport
      many thanks
      Lillian from malta

2 Answers Nov 17, 2009 at 2:41 PM
    • Travel from Trier to Prague

by 16173137 Online Now Nov 3, 2009 at 3:40 PM

We will be in Trier for our Grandson's wedding in early January. We would like to travel to Prague for 3 or 4 days. Is it best to take a plane or train? Where is the train station in Trier and also in Prague?

4 Answers Nov 8, 2009 at 7:10 PM
    • noshipsherlock's Profile Photo

B&B in Trier or Immediate Area

by noshipsherlock Online Now Sep 30, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Arriving by train from Landstuhl. Want to do a quick tour of some wineries in the Mosel, stay overnite, and depart by train the next morning for Brussels.
      1. Any suggestions for B&B or similarly inexpensive hotel in the immediate area of Trier?
      2. Any suggestion for a rental car agency there or a suggested coach tour to the Mosel half day, afternoon?
      Vielen dank
      Rolf

2 Answers Oct 1, 2009 at 6:55 AM
    • Trier to Paris quickly

by gdaymate2 Online Now Sep 3, 2009 at 3:24 AM

How can I get from Trier to Paris before 1pm (the time I have to be at the airport) on the same day? I can only find a train from Luxembourg at 5am, but that means getting there by 5am which is a bit tricky. Other trains don't arrive until 2pm which is too late. I can't find a goo car rental company that'll do a same day one way trip between the 2 countries. Any coaches or busses?

2 Answers Sep 3, 2009 at 6:08 AM
    • Cable-car: still working?

by ct_s Online Now Aug 18, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Could someone please confirm whether there is still a cable-car across the Moselle in Trier, to the Weisshaus Terrace ?

If it is still working where can I find information about it:
      working hours, frequency, journey time & cost?

Many thanks

4 Answers Aug 19, 2009 at 11:01 AM
    • Maryimelda's Profile Photo

Day trip

by Maryimelda Online Now Aug 4, 2009 at 10:51 PM

I am looking for the best possible use of one of my last days in Germany. I will be staying in Trier but would like to make a day trip to somewhere that is reachable by train and that is really pretty. Sounds soppy, I know, but I want a good last memory of the area (for this trip anyway!). Any suggestions?

8 Answers Aug 5, 2009 at 7:45 AM
    • Auto Parts in Trier (Philips lights)

by digil Online Now Apr 2, 2009 at 10:53 AM

I will be traveling to Trier in a few weeks and hoped to get a good deal on some automobile headlight bulbs while I was there (since Philips is a German company). Does anybody know a place in Trier that sells auto parts? Thanks.

2 Answers Apr 2, 2009 at 11:49 AM