Treviso

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Base city to hike in the Dolomites

Cortina d'Ampezzo Mar 30, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Where is the best place to stay when hiking in the Dolomites? Is Cortina d'Ampezzo a good place to act as a base? Do you need a car to get there? Or is it possible to get there by train?

Thanks.

more
    • transportation

Venice Apr 13, 2014 at 11:21 AM

HI,
      Can I get from the port to the train or de bus station by walk?
      What is the best way to travel from Venice to Bologna, train or bus?
      That you.
      Sylvie

more
    • venice guided tour for 26

Venice Apr 5, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Any advice for what's available for a tour for 26 people
      on Tuesday?

more
    • butterfly house

Vicenza Apr 4, 2014 at 5:37 AM

what is the name of the butterfly house /park run by the handicapped, it is not in Padoa.

more
    • AbhinavA's Profile Photo

Difference between HelloVenezia Venice Card and VeneziaUnica City Pass

Venice Apr 3, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Hello all

I was looking for Museum and Church passes in Venice and I found the following 2 passes:

1. HelloVenezia Venice Card : hellovenezia.com/index.php?o...

2. VeneziaUnica City Pass : http://www.veneziaunica.it/en/

I was planning to consider the Junior version of both the cards(around 30 euros) which would be lesser than the individual costs of destinations. Both the cards cover the same attractions and are equally priced. Can anybody help me understand, what is the difference between both these passes. Also which pass should I buy among the 2? Are they bought online or can be bought at Venice. I would be arriving from VCE airport.

Also one more question, will I be eligible for the Reduced ticket for Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour with either of these passes?

Thank you
      Abhinav

more
    • wreaths on women's heads

Verona Apr 1, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Seen several women today with wreaths on their heads..why?

more
    • Bus stop near St Anthony's

Padova Mar 19, 2014 at 12:45 PM

I understand I could take the bus from the Marco Polo airport to Padova Autostazione , however I'd like to get closer to Hotel Beludi 37 near St Anthony's. Can it be done?

more
    • onewhisky's Profile Photo

Opera at Verona Arena.

Verona Apr 6, 2014 at 12:56 PM

We are going to see Opera in Verona Arena Sat night Sun morning, my best guess is a 2am finish. We are staying in Desenzano Del Garda. So train in is no problem. How easy is it going to be to book and then find my taxi after Opera finishes please? Thanks in advance.

more
    • Elyzabeth's Profile Photo

Any special little tucked away places, or suggestions besides the obvious?

Venice Apr 7, 2014 at 11:29 AM

We will be staying in an apartment , in the San Marco, in May.

I highly recommend staying in an apartment as opposed to a hotel,

especially in someplace as expensive as Venice.
      We can prepare our own breakfasts and take some snacks with us on our travel.

more
    • Best places to stay that are near the bars and nightclubs.

Venice Mar 16, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Its our first time traveling to Italy. We will be staying in Venice, Florence and Rome. We want to stay in hotels that are near all the action at night but also around things we can go to sight see during the day. Any suggestions. Hotels must be very clean and not grudgy looking. Also if you have any suggestions of bars, clubs and resturantes please let us know. Its for our honeymoon. Im 25 and hes 28 TY!

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

3 days itenary

Venice Apr 12, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Venice is my final city for a 11 days holiday and I plan to spend 3 days. Would like some help with itenary.

- Can I have some suggestions on what to cover within these 3 days (first time in Venice)

- is staying on the island recommended? While this is more expensive, do I need to travel around? Looking for shortlist of accommodation in San Marco / San Polo and Marghera. On tight budget, so appreciate views.

- will be arriving on train from Milan. Is there a recommended way to get to city?

- what is the best way to head to airport on last day?

Any other helpful advice is appreciated. Thanks!!! :)

more
    • One night in Venice after cruise

Venice Apr 7, 2014 at 7:05 AM

We will be getting into the Port of Venice in the morning, and have a flight to leave the next day at 9:50 AM. Because of this flight time, we chose to stay near the airport. So our plan is to get off the boat and head directly to the Marriott Courtyard to drop off the luggage. Then, after that, head back to the center of Venice for the rest of the day and into evening. My question is this: What is the best transport from the Port to Marriott Courtyard (no shuttle service offered by hotel from Port), and the best way back to the center of town from the Courtyard? thank you in advance!

more
    • YvetteF2's Profile Photo

TICKETS TOUR

Venice Mar 17, 2014 at 1:44 PM

WILL I BE ABLE TO BUY GONDOLA TOUR TICKETS IN VENICE?

more
    • One day in Venice

Venice Mar 23, 2014 at 12:47 AM

I have just 1 day and 1 evening to spend in Venice. How would you have used the time?

more
    • marco polo airport transfer

Venice Apr 11, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Hello I am traveling on my own to Venice and I am arriving to Marco Polo Airport. My hotel lucy is in Via Santo Stefano, Campalto, could you please advise me what is the best way to get to the hotel? thank you sylvia

more
    • Bus/Train which is best?

Venice Mar 21, 2014 at 4:21 PM

What is the best way to travel from Venice to Maribor? Bus or Train ? Would prefer direct route.
      Would appreciate your help.
      Bebelone.

more
    • treviso market

by janetstone Online Now Feb 25, 2014 at 2:01 AM

directions from treviso train station to the market on a saturday

2 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 1:24 AM
    • Treviso to Cison di valmarino

by Itrab Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Hello,
      I have to travel from treviso centrale, to cison di valmarino to castelbrando hotel. Is there bus or train i can get on wednesday afternoon around 15pm?

8 Answers Oct 27, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    • ZsoltiM's Profile Photo

local transport

by ZsoltiM Online Now Jun 6, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Hello!

Me and my fiance are going to Treviso this summer by train. Could you tell me how to get to our hotel by bus? We will arrive to Stazione Centrale Treviso and our hotel is on Via Cal di Breda.
      Thank you for helping us! :)

5 Answers Jun 6, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    • Photo stores

by karuxal Online Now Apr 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Hello! I am looking for professional photo and video goods in Treviso, could you advice any?

2 Answers Apr 5, 2013 at 6:51 AM
    • IVANNA_03ik10's Profile Photo

working hours Treviso airport

by IVANNA_03ik10 Online Now Mar 25, 2013 at 4:08 AM

hi guys!! can somebody answer whether Treviso airport is opened all night long...because i'm not sure about early bus on Easter Monday....

4 Answers Mar 26, 2013 at 7:23 AM
    • Means of transpot

by hilir006 Online Now Jan 23, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Can anyone please advise me which is the cheapest way to travel from Treviso Airport to Ljubljana center,Slovenia. Thanks

8 Answers Jul 5, 2013 at 10:06 AM
    • rmdw's Profile Photo

Greater Treviso Accommodations?

by rmdw Online Now Jan 6, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I'm thinking of visiting Treviso at the tail end of a trip to Europe this Spring. While I have some acquaintances there, I think it might be best if I just stayed on my own in a hotel, etc.

Hoping someone can offer some suggestions about a good, safe place to stay for less than 50 Euros per night.

Thank you,

Robert

• camping car

by scarlet849 Online Now Jul 26, 2011 at 2:19 AM

We are visiting Treviso end of September for a rugby match. We're traveling in our camper car, with our dog, does anyone know if we can park the camper near to Stadio di Monigo, Via Nascimben?
      Many thanks

1 Answer Apr 12, 2014 at 10:36 AM
    • Cemetaries

by angelicasavian Online Now Jun 18, 2011 at 11:06 PM

I am looking for the cemetary of my husbands grandparents l was told that there is about 5 cemetaries in Treviso. Does anyone have a list of the cememtaries in Treviso or know how l can obtain this information. When we visited Venice last year we had the opportunity to visit but decided not to go because we where unsure as to which cememtary it was.

4 Answers Jun 19, 2011 at 5:09 PM
    • giro d'italia 21.05

by bici-italia Online Now May 16, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Hi,

I'd like to watch stage 14 of the giro d'italia (monte zoncolan). I need to know the best (cheapest/fastest) way to get from Treviso to Ovaro. Thanks for any help you can provide.

• Please with train information

by Baygrl Online Now Apr 16, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Hi

We will be based in Treviso for the Under 20 World Cup Rugby in June 2011. We will need to travel from Treviso to both Padova and Rovigo to watch games that start at 16.10, we would like to watch games that start at 20.10 as well but are unsure about getting back to Treviso.
      What we need to know is what is the best way to get to Padova and Rovigo, how long does it take and how would we get to the Stadio's that the rugby is at? We are first time travellers so are very very nervous about all of this.

5 Answers Apr 17, 2011 at 10:11 AM
    • ELLISM @vtmail.com

by ELLISM Online Now Dec 11, 2010 at 3:56 PM

What form of transport other than car could be used from Traviso to Ponte di Piave.Rough estimate of times involved.

also Train or? from Milano to Treviso and Treviso to Venezia Thank you.

1 Answer Dec 12, 2010 at 12:50 AM
    • How to get from Trevisio airport to Duna Verde at Suterday evening ?

by Sepo Online Now Sep 5, 2010 at 10:51 AM

Hi!
      I am coming to Trevisio with my family next saterday, we are going to Duna Verde next to Porto Santa Margerita, and we are going by plane to Italy, Trevisio airport. My wife don't want to rent a car so we have to find another way of transport. Could someone help me?
      Meybe also You know some cheap hostel near airport so we could arrive there at Saturday evening and set off at Sunday morning down to Duna Verde...

Greetings
      Sebastian

2 Answers Sep 5, 2010 at 12:20 PM
    • How to get from Marco Polo Airport to Treviso

by bobh7948 Online Now Jul 21, 2010 at 5:57 AM

Folks,

I have spent the last two hours looking at websites for trains and buses but they all assume I want to go to Venice.

I am flying Jet2 from Leeds and landing at Marco Polo but have a hotel booked in Treviso for the rugby in October.

Does anyone know if there is a bus service or train service from MP airport to Treviso please?

Thanks a lot

Bob

3 Answers Jul 21, 2010 at 9:22 AM
    • train to venice port

by kmayeux Online Now Jul 18, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Does anyone know what train or how I can get to the Venice port (cruise terminal) from the Treviso center train station? We are cruising at the end of the week and the hotel does not offer a shuttle. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
      Thanks, K

3 Answers Jul 23, 2010 at 3:26 PM
    • Is there a direct bus or train connection from Treviso to Bibione?

by chrissykitty Online Now Jul 18, 2010 at 8:04 AM

Hi, I will go to Treviso by plane next week. But my destination is Bibione. Does anybody know how to get to Bibione from Treviso airport? Is there a direct bus or train connetction? How long does the drive take and how much do I have to pay for it?

Thank you for your help.
      Cheers Christina

6 Answers Jul 21, 2010 at 6:21 AM
    • Train ticket late at night ( 22:00/23:00)

by bonnie_attard Online Now Jun 23, 2010 at 2:49 PM

how can we buy the train tickets at night and do they have a machine for it? how do you use it?

15 Answers Jun 27, 2010 at 7:19 AM
    • Camping / Outdoor Shops

by HowardCampbellJr Online Now May 18, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Hi,
      Does anyone know if there are any Camping / Outdoor supplies shops in Treviso, ideally close to the Railway Station?
      Cheers
      HCjr

1 Answer May 18, 2010 at 7:19 AM
    • Train from Treviso to Conegliano

by GeorgetaB Online Now May 5, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Hi. Checking the trenitalia website that was listed in the previous post, it seems that there is only 1 train from Treviso to Conegliano on the day that I am searching. It is a Sunday, and I checked the Sunday before and the Sunday afterwards and they both have multiple trains listed, but the day I am searching only has one! Any ideas why this is?

I am ultimately trying to reach Cison di Valmarino and have been told to take the train to Conegliano and then the bus. By the way, any ideas about how to get the bus schedule from Conegliano to Cison di Valmarino? Thank you!

3 Answers May 8, 2010 at 11:49 PM
    • Disabled access.

by boovy Online Now Apr 12, 2010 at 3:20 PM

I am flying into treviso airport in may but my friend has a fear of escalators. Are there escalators in the airport??? If so does anybody know if there are also elevators? Somebody please help lol

2 Answers Apr 13, 2010 at 11:36 AM
    • Treviso -> Ljubljana

by KlemenAlesPilih Online Now Mar 13, 2010 at 8:58 AM

Hi!

I'll be arriving to Treviso Airport on 5th of May. I was just wondering what is the best means of public transport from Treviso to Ljubljana (bus, train) and where to buy/book the tickets!

Thx for helping!

Klemen

2 Answers Mar 13, 2010 at 9:22 AM
    • Need Help - Travel from Treviso to Musano

by MTosello Online Now Feb 27, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Hello!

Please let me know the best way to travel from Venice to Musano. I figured the train from Venice to Treviso would be the best option but then I am not sure how to get to Musano from there!!! Please let me know your thoughts.

Please note that I am travelling with a one year old baby and am looking for the easiest route. I looked at car rentals and they are way too expensive so cost is also a factor.

Thank you!!!

4 Answers Feb 28, 2010 at 11:07 PM
    • Treviso to Venice Airport

by MunsterNut Online Now Jan 13, 2010 at 1:28 AM

I need to catch a flight in Venice airport at 1130 a.m. I will be staying in Treviso the previous night. What is the best way (cheap) to get from Treviso to Venice Airport.

Thank your for your help.

2 Answers Jan 13, 2010 at 4:39 AM
    • alifhull's Profile Photo

venice

by alifhull Online Now Jan 9, 2010 at 4:18 AM

need an advice to get from venice treviso airport to mogliano train station. from mogliano train station to bergamo train station.

6 Answers Jan 10, 2010 at 1:41 AM
    • rmicallef's Profile Photo

Treviso to Vipiteno

by rmicallef Online Now Jul 19, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Hi VTers,
      I need some help here as I am still not sure how I shall travel. We (4 ppl) will be landing in Treviso next December and this is our itinerery. 1 night in Treviso, visit Venice and travel up to Vipiteno as a holiday base. Our aim is to visit Christmas markets such as Vipiteno, Merano, Bolzano and maybe Innsbruck. We would like to rent a car from Treviso since we will return back there after the week is over.
      Our only concern is the snow in alto adige. We will be staying in a farmouse 1200mt above sea level and altough I was assured that on a daily basis the council wipes the snow of the roads I am still worried that this might ruin the holiday. We never travelled in December and never expirienced driving in snow. Any suggestions please?

2 Answers Jul 20, 2009 at 11:21 AM
    • babettu's Profile Photo

How to travel from Treviso to Venice

by babettu Online Now Jun 23, 2009 at 2:02 AM

Hi I will be staying in Treviso for two days. Whilst I am there I want to visit Venice for the day. I will have a rented car.

Any suggestions how I should travel? Which is the best way to get there, by car? or may be by other means of transport?

If I go by car, where should I park the car, is there a suitable parking place nearby?

Stephen

5 Answers Jun 24, 2009 at 1:50 AM
    • Clothing

by dgmv Online Now Mar 23, 2009 at 4:56 AM

I'm an active 40+ Aussie & this is my first trip abroad departing mid May. Dubai 2day stopover then London 1 week with friends. Paris on our own for 4 days - doing Moulin Rouge Show & museum tours. June 1st -10 day bus tour from Rome, Florence & Venice & then spending 3 weeks in Treviso with family. I would like some suggestion on appropriate clothing for any or all of the above.

3 Answers Mar 23, 2009 at 12:03 PM
    • treviso airport

by idar37 Online Now Mar 21, 2009 at 7:44 AM

Is there a bus from Treviso Station to the airport?

5 Answers Mar 22, 2009 at 1:53 AM
    • STEFZAMM's Profile Photo

HOTEL next to Treviso Train Station

by STEFZAMM Online Now Dec 18, 2008 at 12:34 AM

Hi,

I'm looking for a hotel close to the Treviso Train Station just for an overnight stay, nothing fancy but clean. This will be on arrival to Treviso and will be heading to Venice the next morning so basically looking for something convenient so we don't have to travel at night. Any suggestions?
      Our plans were to travel from Treviso Airport to the Treviso Train Station by taxi hoping to find a hotel close by and then catch a train to Venice the next morning.
      Many thanks in advance,
      Stephanie

5 Answers Jan 3, 2009 at 9:50 AM
    • hooiluangoh's Profile Photo

Treviso to Bled during daytime

by hooiluangoh Online Now Nov 21, 2008 at 11:00 PM

I am at the end of my wits here.
      On the google map, going from Treviso to Bled looks like a breeze.
      I thought I just need to take the train from Treviso to Venezie, then catch the train to Ljubljana. Then a bus to Bled.

However, multiple checks reveal that there is only night/overnight trains available from Venezia to Ljubljana.

I would like to travel during the day on 23 Jan 2009.

Any possibility that you know of that you could share with me?

3 Answers Nov 21, 2008 at 11:45 PM