Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ayahuasca ceremony

Manaus Aug 18, 2014 at 5:02 PM

hey my friends,

I cantact you because of Ayahuasca.
      My name is Alex and I´m new here.
      19.08 is my flight to Manaus.
      Then I have eight days time to do a boad trip in the west and back.
      I hope to find a kind of indigenous Indian tribe who offer Ayahuasca ceremonies.
      I´m traveling with two friends.
      They will spend the time with my but I will be the only one who takes Ayahuasca.

I hope you can help me.

more
    • Airport shuttle

São Paulo Aug 16, 2014 at 12:40 PM

I am booked to stay at the Bristol International arriving on 19th August on American Airlines flight from Miami. How do I identify the free shuttle that will take us to the hotel

more
    • Sunday buses

Parati Aug 3, 2014 at 5:06 AM

Hi,

Do local buses and minivan services (such as the ones to the waterfalls) run on a Sunday in Parati?

Thanks!

more
    • Catamaran cruise around Ilha Grande

Ilha Grande Aug 17, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Does anybody know of 2-3 day catamaran cruises around the Island Ilja Grande? Any advice or contacts appreciated. Also an idea would be to go form Rio to Ilja Grande or back on a catamaran. Christian

more
    • Bridge open yet?

Oiapoque Jul 23, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Anyone know if the bridge is open yet?

Im looking to cross from FG to Brazil in a few months and could use some information

cheers

Kurtis

more
    • Natalllya's Profile Photo

Tour or self planned travel?

Brazil Aug 13, 2014 at 3:42 PM

So me and my bestie want to go to Brazil but we are not sure if the best way is an organized tour or to try to plan everything out ourselves.

We are both mid 30s and fluent in Spanish and English.

Thoughts?

Natalia

more
    • NON-touristy romantic restaurant in RIO??

Rio de Janeiro Jul 28, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Hi, winkI have been checking Rio on the forums as I'm going there this Aug (2014) with my fiance who is from Rio and still keeps an apartment close to Copacabanna Beach. I was hoping to surprise him (Since he is the local) with setting up reservations and plan a romantic heartnight for us of dinner and dancing. I'm looking for a more "local" place with less of a touristy feel.enlightened I'm sure that HE would be able to find one quickly but my point is about surprising him and making him feel special that I took the time and thought to put a night together for him in his home town. Any suggestions? - Julie

more
    • Rio De Jenerio to Porto Alegre

Rio de Janeiro Jul 28, 2014 at 6:33 AM

Hi All can anyone tell me if there is a bus company that can transport a group from Rio De Janeiro in Brazil to Porto Alegre.

more