change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Quebec city yoga

Quebec 1 hours ago

Hi all,

I'm new, and I think I posted this question in the wrong place, so I'm trying again. My husband and I will be visiting Quebec City next month (July) and I would love to take an english speaking yoga class. I haven't had much finding one online. Any ideas?

Thanks!

more
    • lakeside44's Profile Photo

Most Recommended Hiking Trails?

Waterton Lakes National Park May 27, 2015 at 6:49 AM

Hi there, I was wondering what are the most recommended hiking trails in Waterton Lakes NP, (let's say for July through September)--particularly, I was thinking in terms of the most scenic views and/or the safest (in terms of having a good flow of other hikers at this time of year & not isolated) trails.

Thanks, Joe

more
    • Victoria day

Waterton Lakes National Park May 18, 2015 at 7:59 AM

are the stores open on Victoria day ( Monday May 18 2015 )

more
    • Best Cell / Mobile Phone to use in Banff / Sunshine / Lake Louise area of Canada

Banff May 15, 2015 at 2:45 AM

I will be in the Banff area for a number of months and would like some advice on what is the most cost effective and useful cell / mobile service provider to use. My uk issued smartphone is quad band so should work for calls but the 3G frequency will be wrong for internet service. Internet service in Canada seems relatively expensive compared to UK so I am wondering if it would be better to use wifi hotspots where possible. Any advice would be appreciated.

more
    • Activities for 9 year old granddaughter

Victoria May 18, 2015 at 12:13 PM

My 9 year old granddaughter will be traveling with me for a Grandma/Granddaughter trip in a few weeks, staying in the Inner Harbor area. I've been to the area several times with my husband and am familiar with the regular spots; fisherman's wharf, Beacon Hill Park, Royal BC Museum,Empress Tea Room, Parliament Bldg.,etc. Would like some suggestions for some unusual things to do that would be of interest to a 9 year old who loves art, music, history. We will have 3 full days and will have a car. Any festivals happening the week of May 25?

more
    • lcat61's Profile Photo

Rogers Cup tennis tournament

Toronto May 7, 2015 at 1:10 PM

Hello fellow VTers,
      I will be in Toronto for a week in August attending the Rogers Cup tennis tournament. I will need a prepaid SIM card for my unlocked GSM phone. Can you recommend a carrier?
      I will not have a car. Is there any public transit to Rexall Center from Yorkville?

more
    • indyblu's Profile Photo

arriving may 2015

Queen Charlotte May 5, 2015 at 4:17 PM

hey
      me and my girlfriend are coming up from vancouver for a week end of may, whats the best way to travel around?
      thanks

more
    • Qualicum Beach Accommodations Recommendations Wanted

Qualicum Beach May 3, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a place to stay in Qualicum Beach for 2 fairly quiet adults--something comfortable not too pricey--pool, close to beach, firepit, kitchenette...would be nice

more
    • ZOEGV's Profile Photo

Restaurant recomendations for Quebec City pls....

Quebec May 23, 2015 at 9:22 AM

My wife and I will in the city end of June 2015, staying in the old section. Would appreciate some recs for a formal evening, casual bistro, and local pub.....does not have to be in the old area, but we will not have a car. We are in our late 40s and live in downtown Chicago.
      Thanks in advance!

more
    • Anyone been to Algonquin park with family?

Canada May 18, 2015 at 10:38 PM

Hi there! Wanna get feedback. How about going for a day or two to Algonquin park. This place is recommended by my friend. She says the place is excellent. But looking for a second advice. I looked for lodging there and found this killarneylodge.com/algonquin... It looks good. its location is wonderful . Anyone been there?

more
    • Farmers markets

Halifax May 5, 2015 at 2:35 AM

Will be staying around St Margaret's bay and want to know about farmer's markets in the area. June 3-8 2015

more
    • Where do I leave my clothes when going to the wreck beach

Vancouver May 24, 2015 at 1:34 AM

hi, this is a question that came to my head and I was surprised that no website answers the question of where to put the clothes when on the wreck beach. I haven't been to the Wreck beach before. I plan to visit there soon next month and stroll the beach in the nude. If I drive, is it fine to leave them in the car and be naked during the walk to the beach? What do folks who take the public transport do? Are there lockers to rent? Should I be worried that they can get stolen if I just leave them on the beach and stroll from end to end?

May be I am concerned over nothing and there may a practical solution to it but I rather be prepared than sorry.

Thank you,
      Annie

more
    • JohnDeRose's Profile Photo

Views in Montreal

Montreal May 4, 2015 at 11:22 AM

Hello,

Are there any buildings in Montreal which I can have access to its top floor to view Montreal? Ville Marie will only be ready in June.

more
    • mayt's Profile Photo

botanical garden Montreal

Montreal May 4, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Is May 10th a good day to visit the botanical garden? what are the major attractions at the botanical garden?

more
    • I am searching for a house-boat to rent or a great hotel on the waterfront of Victoria

Victoria Apr 30, 2015 at 7:39 AM

Is here anybody who knows a great houseboat that I could rent or maybe a fancy Hotel directely on the waterfront in Victoria !?
      Thank you very much !

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Montreal for 4 days

Montreal May 17, 2015 at 3:46 PM

Coming from Florida , never been in Canada ..were staying 5 days in Quebec City ,then driving to Montreal. Question were the best area to stay...I,m looking on vrbo for 1 bedroom condos/ apartment.....but don't know area....can you help....OH WERE IN OUR 50s, so the party seen is not our thing. (. Bars/ clubs....thanks for your help....martin

more
    • wheretonext...'s Profile Photo

Area related to Port

Vancouver May 15, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Can someone please tell me what area the Port is located? North, south?? We will be arriving a few days early for a cruise and staying a few after to rent motorcycles…. Looking to stay in a nice area but somewhat close to catch our boat

Thanks a bunch wheretonext...

more
    • Finding Cheap Flights

Calgary May 3, 2015 at 12:04 PM

I plan on going on a trip this summer but seeing as I am on a students budget I was hoping that I could just improvise based on what trip seems to be the most affordable.
      I was hoping that someone could recommend a resource where I do not have to know my destination, only a travel date and location from which I am departing.

Thanks so much!

more
    • What to wear

Lake Louise May 25, 2015 at 10:40 PM

I am staying at the Deer Lodge Lake Louise next march, what would you advise to take wear at this time of year and any recommendations for places to go and see?

more
    • RoyG17's Profile Photo

Prices on PEI

Cavendish May 25, 2015 at 8:03 AM

What is the cost to visit the Green Gable House? Is there a tour that you would recommend? We are to be on our 30th Anniversary trip in 3 weeks. we only have 1 day to be on PEI. is there a B&B that you would recommend staying at?

more
    • Rains in June

Lake Louise May 24, 2015 at 1:01 PM

Due to work schedules, we can only travel in June and current weather forecasts show rains and cloudy days on most of our travel days. My question is , does it usually rain all day or does it rain in small bouts and there is possibility of some sunshine to get the beautiful colours of the lakes? Thanks in advance for your replies

more
    • passport required?

Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park May 3, 2015 at 9:26 AM

Do you have to have a passport to enter from Glacier National Park?

more
    • Best Cell Coverage

Canada May 13, 2015 at 3:51 PM

Hi! I will be traveling across Canada, from Ontario, through Manitoba, Alberta, BC, and terminating in the Yukon Territory. I have an unlocked GSM phone and want to buy a pre-paid SIM card. Can anyone tell me the mobile provider with the best coverage through these areas?

Vicki

more
    • 24 Hour Bus Pass

Montreal May 7, 2015 at 8:09 AM

I am trying to understand the STM website re the day pass or 24 hour pass (are they the same thing?). If I land at the airport and get a pass for $10 does that include my shuttle downtown plus the Metro for the day? Do I need to have an Opus card for this? I saw a reference to paying exact cash using coins only? Can anyone pull this together for me? Merci.

more
    • mccalpin's Profile Photo

What is the current process for Customs and Immigration at Toronto Pearson from the US?

Toronto May 8, 2015 at 2:07 PM

Guys, who has recently been through Terminal 1 at Pearson from outside Canada? The Official Spousal Unit is flying from DFW to Pearson this weekend, and we are trying to determine the process for Customs and Immigration.

We have often been through C & I in T3 on American Airlines, but not on Air Canada, a different terminal.

In the US, we now have Automated Passport Control kiosks ( cbp.gov/travel/us-citizens/a... ) which supposedly speed things up nicely. But so far, what little that I can find suggests that the kiosks in Toronto for inbound people is only for Canadian residents.The airport website, Canadian Immigration website and Air Canada website have all been remarkably unhelpful...

Anyone with recent experience?

Bill

more