Trento

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day trip by Riva Del Garda

by moriya Online Now Sep 25, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Hi. We are driving from Verona to Riva Del Garda, where we will stay for two nights.
      We have a 3 months old baby, so we can't drive too far, or hike for too long, but would still like to enjoy some of the beautiful nature around this area.
      We thought of seeing places around the lake on the first day, driving up to Riva, and the next day maybe go up to Trento and hike around there.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks!

1 Answer Oct 1, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    • Nightlife for twenty year olds?

by leilcat Online Now Aug 17, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Hi, I am thinking of doing a summer study abroad in Trento for two months next summer. I'm a twenty year old girl and I'd be taking some neuroscience courses. As much as i take my studies seriously, I am veryyy big on partying, especially while in Europe for the summer! Is there any real nightlife going on in Trento? If so, if you have any places to suggest it would be helpful. Also, if their nightlife is not the main attraction, are there nearbye towns or cities where I can go to easily for fun? thanks :)

3 Answers Aug 18, 2013 at 4:27 AM
    • recommendations for nature-vacation around Vason-Trento.

by sana1010 Online Now Jul 14, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Hi - My partner booked a vacation in Hotel Le Blanc, Vason (near Trento). We will have car to drive around for a week. Please share with us any recommendations for all the best places (or should we say - the most beautiful places...) around. We heard about Lago di Tovel. We know there are many other beautiful places. We only know Val Gardena area. Heard about Parco naturale di Adamello-Brenta. what are the "must see" places in it? Any recommendations for day trips (by car) or for day hikes (preferably those that combine uphill cable-car/lift and walk on top of the mountain or downhill...)are most welcome! Thanks, Ana.

• Month long accommodation for Sept in Trento / Dolomiti

by KRB123 Online Now Aug 27, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Hi there,

my husband and I are currently based out of Italy for two months. Were in Florence for now but are wanting to spend September up near the mountains. Were keen cyclists and have our bikes with us. Also keen swimmers and runners - we'd heard Trento was great for outdoors activity??

I'm having trouble however finding accommodation for the monthor, even just two week blocks and therefore wondering if anyone can help with ideas?
      Ideally we'd like a self catered place and to keep costs below 40euro / night - at max. That might not sound like much but we are currently renting an apartment in heart of Florence for 600 / month. Cheap and great

Please let me know if you've any ideas???? Also tips for the area would be great also!

Thanks!

1 Answer Aug 31, 2010 at 1:41 PM
    • car rental - can pick up in Austria, should I?

by lydia123 Online Now May 7, 2010 at 1:40 PM

I have heard that dropping a car off in Italy is extra expensive. Is that true?

Is it still true if you can drive a standard transmission and are not stuck with the big American companies?

Our current plan: pick up car in Munich, drop off 10 days later somewhere not too many hours from Lake Garda.

5 Answers May 8, 2010 at 3:39 AM
    • chorrell's Profile Photo

Late July 2008-cooking classes?

by chorrell Online Now Feb 27, 2008 at 5:45 AM

We will be there late July 2008 to see GF's birthplace in Scanna. I want to surprise my chef husband with an associated culinary event - i.e. cooking class, market visit, local chef visit, etc. Does anyone have recommendations in the surrounding area? Thanks

• Fromm station to University

by noune19 Online Now Aug 24, 2007 at 2:25 AM

Hi friends,

I'll arrive by train at Trento. Can anyone tell me, how far is the train station from the University's welcome office?
      How do I get there, taxi? bus?? I'll have heavy luggages.

Thanks

4 Answers Aug 24, 2007 at 2:32 AM
    • Bashir-1's Profile Photo

Address of Ristorante da Samuele

by Bashir-1 Online Now Mar 11, 2007 at 10:16 PM

I saw a tip written by Azhut about "Ristorante da Samuele". What is its address?

• Good ski school near Trento centre

by carsondaly Online Now Jan 24, 2007 at 9:13 AM

Does any recommend a good ski school near Trento and how we would reach it using public transport? We are staying in the town and would like details of how much skiing is e.g. passes, ski rental and ski schools

1 Answer Jan 24, 2007 at 9:33 AM
    • Winter in Trento

by lvhammett Online Now May 30, 2006 at 6:09 PM

My daughter is thinking of studying in Trento at the University and we are thinking of joining her there for December and January. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like there in those months? Also, any suggestions for places to stay for those 2 months would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Answer May 31, 2006 at 1:09 PM
    • How do I get to Trento from Limone?

by skafti Online Now May 28, 2006 at 12:12 PM

Hi,

We are a family of 5. We will travel from Limone at Garda Lake to Vienna on July 9th-10th. We think about taking the train from Trento to Innsbruck. How can we get to Trento from Limone?
      Thanks Skafti

1 Answer May 28, 2006 at 12:24 PM
    • andrew_ram's Profile Photo

It would be gr8 if one could tell me places worth visit

by andrew_ram Online Now Jan 13, 2006 at 9:07 AM

I searched on few sites for places worth visit in and near Trento but i'm not satisfied with the informations yet.It would be gr8 if someone very familiar with the place in and around italy could give me more details.How far is milan from trento.Actually i'll be visiting as a student,so i would like to save money as much as possible. Please guide.

2 Answers Feb 20, 2006 at 4:41 PM
    • andrew_ram's Profile Photo

I want to know about the weather in trento

by andrew_ram Online Now Jan 10, 2006 at 11:52 AM

I'll be there in trento from May-July.Can anyone tell me what weather prevails usually at that time in Trento, so that i can plan about what clothes i can pack with me.Also what are the places worth visit in Trento.

Regards,

1 Answer Jan 10, 2006 at 12:33 PM
    • luggage storage

by arasnosliw Online Now Jul 27, 2005 at 10:38 AM

Quick question. Does anyone know if there are lockers and/or luggage storage at the train station in Trento? If so, do you know the costs?

Thanks

Sara

3 Answers Jul 27, 2005 at 3:36 PM
    • Malga Pallazo - where?

by czajna Online Now Jun 27, 2005 at 3:41 AM

Hi
      We are a group of lovers travel by bicycles from Poland. This year we are organizing a trip to the Alps "Tour des Alpes 2005" in 6 countries. We want to ride of our bicycles 2300 kilometers in 3 weeks. Main Purposes: Bratislava, Wien, Venezja, Werona, Linz, Salzburg, Ceske Budejovice, Hochtor Pass.
      We want to reach a Malga Palazzo but we do not know exactly where is it. Can anybody help us? We need some details map.
      Best wishes
      Tom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      More informations: http://www.travelbikers.prv.pl
      Polish and English version of website
      WE ARE LOOKING FOR MEDIA PATRONAGE
      HELP US!

1 Answer Jun 27, 2005 at 5:48 AM
    • Sunday pickup for car rental

by Olesky Online Now May 8, 2005 at 4:58 PM

We want to pick up a car rental on a Sunday, but are having problems finding a company that will do that. We prefer to rent the car in Trento, but would settle for Verona. We would take a train from Venice to Verona or Trento. We cannot pick up the rental car on any day but a Sunday. Any email addresses of car rental companies that WILL allow us to pick up the car on Sunday (July 10)?
      We're coming from the USA and time constraints force us to rent a car on a Sunday to drive to my mom's birthplace in Mione di Rumo, and the Margherita Hotel in Marcena, where we will be staying. It's my first visit to my Mom's birthplace and we need a car, because I also want to go to Pellizzano, my grandfather's birthplace. Help! Thanks.

2 Answers May 23, 2005 at 9:09 AM
    • Hotel in Trento

by jorlandi Online Now Oct 19, 2004 at 11:18 AM

What might be a good hotel to stay in Trento, near the main train station? thanks jack

5 Answers Apr 7, 2005 at 7:49 AM
    • parrott's Profile Photo

Is Trento a good destination for a 77 yr old lady??

by parrott Online Now Jun 24, 2004 at 2:11 AM

Hi everybody, I want to travel with my mother to Trento in early August, partly to escape the heat, but also to allow her to enjoy the scenery of the mountains. Mom is 77 yrs old, very spry, but has recently experienced a difficulty with her hip, which makes walking up hills or stairs a bit uncomfortable, otherwise she could out walk me any day on flat terrain. Any suggestions for things to see and do with my Mom? Your ideas would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, Diane

6 Answers Apr 7, 2005 at 7:48 AM