Tremezzo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Messori ready made men's suits

Milan Jul 15, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Does anyone know where there are shops selling these suits or ready made suits for tall(2 metres) men please?

more
    • Travel with busses in Mantova

Mantova Yesterday

Hello i am going to live in Mantova next year and i want to know about travel with bus where can i find information about it or do you know ?

Thanks

more
    • Travel to Torbole

Limone sul Garda Jul 20, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Hi we will need to go to Torbole for canyoning day this Sunday for 8am start,
      Could you please advise best method and poss cost?
      Thank you, Mark,

more
    • Exploring The Como area by ferry

Lecco Jul 9, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Is the ferry system a good way to visit neighboring cities? And which ones are best?

more
    • staying in Lecco for the first week in August

Lecco Jul 9, 2014 at 5:10 PM

how is getting around to neighboring cities by the ferry system

more
    • Best seats at La Scala for the ballet

Milan Yesterday

What are the best seats to purchase for a ballet production if actually seeing the dancing is important to you?
      Thank you
      Brenda

more
    • order items from Milano after returning home.

Milan Jul 13, 2014 at 3:37 PM

How does one go about order items from a favorite store or stores in Milano once they have returned home?

more
    • Expo 2015 accomodations

Milano Jul 12, 2014 at 6:40 AM

Need help trying to find hotels near the expo site. Any suggestions?
      Accessibility to expo entrance is the most important factor.

Thanks

more
    • lpnieman's Profile Photo

best town to stay in on east or north side of the lake

Lago di Garda Jul 10, 2014 at 6:05 PM

I'm going to be heading from the Valpolicella wine region just outside of Verona to the Alpe di Siusi region of the Dolomites in early/mid-September and thought I would head over to Garda for a couple of nights. There seem to be a lot of great small towns and I can't decide which one to stay in. I am a photographer and, even more importantly, a travel agent seeking those hidden gems to send my clients to. I am personally pretty active (runner and hiker) so would like to spend a few hours doing something active, but also have a town with a good buzz about it - interesting sites, good restaurants. Currently, Riva del Garda and Torbole seem the most intriguing with Malcesine coming in next. Thoughts?

more
    • Lunch at Lake Maggiore

Lago Maggiore Jul 9, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Can anyone recommend a restaurant for lunch on the Lombardia side of Lake Maggiori between Angera and Laveno. Preferably a restaurant with atmosphere and good food.

more
    • ChioQuiroz's Profile Photo

Luino by train or bus

Luino Jul 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Hi
      How easy is to get to Luino by train or bus?
      Thank you

more
    • Need to rent a car?

Lecco Jun 25, 2014 at 12:52 PM

My son is playing in the International Ultimate Frisbee tournament in July. I am staying at Hotel Lungolago Lecco. Should I rent a car to get to the fields which are 12 km south of Lecco on SS36? Or is there good public transportation to get me there? What would a taxi cost to get me there? Is there parking for Hotel Lungolago guests?

more
    • Adoro's Profile Photo

lake garda in combination with expo2015 ?

Milano Jun 24, 2014 at 12:29 PM

When i want to combine 2 or 3 week summer holiday in august and/or september 2015 with visiting Expo 2015 in Milan, how can I make the best combination ?
      I think about camping San Francesco near Garda with shuttle-bus from Netherlands and visit Milano Expo by train ?

more
    • Lake Como Excursions

Bellagio Jun 24, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Anyone know of good excursions from Bellagio around Lake Como?

more
    • TRIP FOME ROME TO BRESCIA BY TRAIN

Brescia Jun 24, 2014 at 1:05 AM

TRAIN FROM ROME TO BRESCIA
      PRICE
      HOW MUCH TIME

more
    • travel to varenna

Varenna Jun 29, 2014 at 6:03 PM

We arrive at the s giovanni rail staion in como and are staying in varenna for four nights but unsure of travel options to get there.

more
    • Day trip to Mantova.

Mantova Jun 29, 2014 at 6:26 PM

I will be staying in Verona in late September and taking day trips.How long to you think we (myself & my cousin from New Zealand)should spend in Mantova it get an immpression of the City.All sugesstions would be helpful.

more
    • Milano Centrale taxis

Milano Jun 27, 2014 at 4:02 PM

I wiil arrive in Milan by train at Milano Centrale Station
      I`m worried to take a taxi, and I would like to know if there are official taxi stations at Milano Centrale ?

more
    • Girl Clothes

Milan Jul 18, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I am going to Milano in august for 1 week, what should I pack?

more
    • Parking in Bergamo

Bergamo Jul 12, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Please can you tell me if there are any parking for tourist near the funicular.

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

2 Days in Milan

Milan Jul 2, 2014 at 9:17 AM

I have got 2 days in Milan - can someone help me with an express itenary? I will be staying near the Milan Central Station for 2 nights.

I intend to cover Duomo and The Last Supper, please can you advise:
      - is it best to see Duomo in the morning?
      - how about The Last Supper? I am aware that this need to be booked ahead, can someone let me know the official website and how does that work?

Intend to also get some shopping done - what are hours for the shops in mid October?

Any useful tips appreciated. Thanks :)

more
    • Train to Malpensa, how to

Lago di Garda Jun 27, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Hello, I will be needing to get to the Malpensa Airport, Milan on August 17th NO later than 4:30pm Which is the best way to do this? Moderate fare, no private taxis, please!
      Gracias

more
    • 4 Days in Milan & Lakes Area

Lombardy Jul 5, 2014 at 4:48 PM

We have about 4 days to spend in Milan and Lakes area. We would like to spend a day in Milan but I am more interested in visiting Lake Como and Lake Maggoire. We will be using public transport so I am wondering where we should stay (I prefer not to have to move hotels over these days as it wastes time) that would be a great base for these trips? What would be the best places to visit to get a feel for this area (towns, villages, sites)?
      We would appreciate any suggestions :)

more
    • shopping.

by flashalice Online Now Jan 31, 2012 at 3:23 AM

are there any supermarkets or tobacconists in tremezzo or close by?

1 Answer Jan 31, 2012 at 7:30 AM
    • Tremezzo in November?

by Ter&Chris Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 3:28 AM

We loved your comments and tips and photos - especially as it seems you have visited in November. Most of the travel pages seem to discourage this because it is the "low" season but we look forward to not being shoulder to shoulder with masses of other travellers. Just so long as, and from your comments it seems possible, to still enjoy the peace and tranquility of the lake and surrounds, the local culture and be able to find reasonably priced accommodation and eating and transport options. In fact we have looked on line at a one room apartment in Tremezzo which looks as if it could suit us? What do you say about the transport, general weather and other aspects?