Traunstein

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation

Miltenberg Apr 5, 2015 at 10:31 PM

is it possible to hire a taxi cab to drive if you have difficulty walking? Are there any city tours besides the walking ones?

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

Direct and fast way from Munich to Lucerne

Munich Apr 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM

Hi Friends,

Just wondering is there any way to travel from Munich to Lucerne in Direct and fast way in Train?

Regards
      Ramkrishna

more
    • was Eisenberg known in the 1970's as Zell

Eisenberg Mar 28, 2015 at 6:24 PM

Was Eisenberg known as Zell in the 1970's

more
    • Forsthaus Falkenau - real place name

Bavaria Apr 15, 2015 at 8:39 AM

Hi, I would like to visit the place where the television series Forsthaus Falkenau was filmed. Village Falkenau in reality does not exist. I would like to know, how the real village is called and where exactly it is. Is there a museum or something like that in that famous house?
      Thank you for answers and have a nice day!

more
    • Free Walking Tour in Augsburg

Augsburg Mar 29, 2015 at 9:04 AM

Are there any free walking tours in Augsburg? I have been to several whilst traveling in South America and I loved it. It was mostly conducted by university students who showed us a great time on a shoestring budget. Would appreciate if someone could point me in the correct direction! Has anyone tried this yet? http://jeanrichardtour.com I was recommended this Augsburg Free Walking Tour by an acquaintance, but was wondering if anyone else has gone on this tour? It is apparently free and runs everyday. Anybody wanna check it out together? I will be in Augsburg on the second week of April! Arriving on 16 April from Munich. Hope to meet some new friends!

more
    • using private guides or tour group

Munich Apr 10, 2015 at 2:24 PM

My wife and I are going to Munich on Sept 29 . We would like to visit placers outside of Munich such as Berchtesgaden, NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE, Dachau and Romantic Road. Does anyone have any advice on a tour group or private guides to use? Thank you in advance.
      Ron

more
    • NadineK5's Profile Photo

Restaurants around Neuschwanstein Castle

Füssen Mar 21, 2015 at 1:12 AM

We'll be staying in Munich during May and have hired a car to visit Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace. Our plan is to leave Munich early. Not sure yet on which to visit first. Any recommendations for good restaurants around either of these for breakfast/lunch?

more
    • boyfromoz's Profile Photo

Booking tickets to the opera/theatre at ZKV

Munich Mar 25, 2015 at 3:57 PM

I would like to book online tickets to the opera/theatre at ZKV munich. I am using the website
      http://www.zkv-muenchen.de
      It appears that there is no English translation on this site.
      Is there any way I can make bookings where the pages are translated to English?

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

How do we get there?

Rothenburg ob der Tauber Mar 19, 2015 at 8:01 PM

Staying in Nuremberg, what is the best way to get to Rothenburg ob der Tauber? Are there tours we can take from Nuremberg?

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

The Eagles Nest

Nürnberg Mar 19, 2015 at 7:54 PM

We are staying in Nuremberg for 2 days and would like to visit the Eagles Nest. Are there any tours from Nuremberg? What is the best way to get there?

more
    • How to get a ride from Munich with prevoz.org ?

Munich Yesterday

I am looking for a ride from Munich to Slovenia. Train connections are quite slow, so I would like to get something quicker. Someone has advised me to use webpage prevoz.org. Does anyone know, how does this thing work and how safe is it?
      Thank you

more
    • PhillyJohn's Profile Photo

what to do in Traunstein

by PhillyJohn Online Now Oct 21, 2007 at 2:31 PM

We are considering a day trip to this town (train-strike permitting). I have been trying to gain information but I have had little success.
      Is Traunstein in or near the alps? Is there enough of interest to fill 3-4 hours, including a nice place for lunch.
      From what I have been able to see, it looks like a nice, picturesque 'non-touristy' Bavarian town..

9 Answers Oct 22, 2007 at 3:24 PM