Travel Answers
Traunkirchen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What is "best" way to get from Bad Ischl to Prague?

Bad Ischl Jul 7, 2015 at 11:37 AM

We will be renting a car in Vienna and spend 4 days day hiking in the Bad Ischl area. Our next destination will be Prague. We have a few questions about how best to proceed...
      1) We would prefer driving, but we have heard that the drop off fee to go from Vienna to Prague is very expensive. Are there any car rental companies who don't charge for this?
      2) Another alternative would be to drive to last train stop within Austria on the train line to Prague. I was looking at train schedules and I can't see another stop before leaving Austria - am I missing something?
      3) Or is just more cost effective and efficient to drive back to Vienna and take the train from there?

more
    • Any public transport within the region?

Hallstatt Jul 17, 2015 at 11:57 PM

As I won't have a car, I wonder how I could get from one village to the other. e.g. from Hallstatt to Lake Gosau where the walk around the lake is said to be lovely.

more
    • Traunkirchen Visit

by imarkey Online Now Apr 25, 2011 at 2:09 AM

Hello, I am visiting Traunkirchen in May amd staying for seven nights. Can you please send me a copy of a town map so I can plan my visit and locate the hotel I am staying at. Thankyou for your help. Regards, Ian Markey

2 Answers Apr 25, 2011 at 7:09 AM