change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TerenceG2's Profile Photo

Transfer from Trapani Center to Trapani Airport

by TerenceG2 Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 2:23 PM

I am currently considering visiting Sicily for this Summer in July. Can someone give me information about transport from the Trapani Airport to Trapani Center, because I cannot find much information.

I know about AST Bus Service, but the flight will arrive at 23.35 in the evening, so I don't think that is viable. And still I do not know where the stages are in Trapani Center (I can use AST Buses for the return). Can anyone send me a Google Maps link where the stages in Trapani Center are please?

And how much does a taxi (from Trapani airport to Trapani Center) for 4 people roughly cost please and at that time (23.35-40)? Thanks for any help.

more
    • TerenceG2's Profile Photo

Transfer from Trapani Center to Trapani Airport

by TerenceG2 Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 2:23 PM

I am currently considering visiting Sicily for this Summer in July. Can someone give me information about transport from the Trapani Airport to Trapani Center, because I cannot find much information.

I know about AST Bus Service, but the flight will arrive at 23.35 in the evening, so I don't think that is viable. And still I do not know where the stages are in Trapani Center (I can use AST Buses for the return). Can anyone send me a Google Maps link where the stages in Trapani Center are please?

And how much does a taxi (from Trapani airport to Trapani Center) for 4 people roughly cost please and at that time (23.35-40)? Thanks for any help.

6 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 2:59 AM
    • Jigmid-osorO's Profile Photo

hi all I will tourist to the trapani on April.

by Jigmid-osorO Online Now Mar 9, 2014 at 6:30 AM

hi all I will tourist to the trapani on April. I need guide because I don't speak italy and I can little speak english. contact me pls :)

2 Answers Mar 10, 2014 at 8:25 AM
    • marsi77's Profile Photo

Aparthotel Baglio Locoforte

by marsi77 Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 12:17 PM

We have booked a night in this hotel on our arrival to Trapani. Having tried to find the location on the google map, giving, the address as Via Locogrande 61, 91100 Luogo Grande , google map is redirecting me to Via Locogrande 11, 91100 Luogo Grande. Has anyone who has visited before, encountered this problem please? Any help would be appreciated

2 Answers Mar 5, 2014 at 2:54 PM
    • RachelA23's Profile Photo

trapani to palermo

by RachelA23 Online Now Feb 18, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Dose anyone knows if you can get a bus from trapani to palermo? And how long will it take me to arrive. Thanks

9 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 1:29 PM
    • parking near centro storico of Trapani

by dangau Online Now Oct 16, 2013 at 5:04 AM

where are the parking places near the centro storico
      1) free
      2) pay and how much per hour during a) day and b) night.
      thanks

4 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    • 3 days in november

by dangau Online Now Oct 15, 2013 at 3:34 AM

would Trapani be very quiet in November?
      Would there be shops OPEN to buy clothes etc?

3 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    • trapani to erice

by verbatim Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 10:51 AM

from the port we wish to go to erice via the cable car. were willwe find the bus to the cable car, i believe 21 or 23? what would the cost of a taxi for the same route. have searched high & low for this info, you are my last resort.

thanks

1 Answer Oct 9, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    • bus between Palermo Airport to Trapani

by jura123 Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 3:22 AM

I would like know bus between Palermo Airport to Trapani in September? It is only two direct buses by day?

5 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 9:36 AM
    • Parking availability

by Mkc1976 Online Now Aug 17, 2013 at 2:14 PM

We are staying at Albergo Maccotta. Is there a parking area close by?

1 Answer Aug 17, 2013 at 3:57 PM
    • Trapani next weekend!!

by luna8 Online Now Jul 22, 2013 at 2:55 AM

I am going to Trapani with my boyfriend and we are unsure if we should spend Saturday night at Palermo or at Favignana for fun nightlife/music? Which will be worth it?

2 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 5:07 AM
    • Trapani in one week.

by Candi85 Online Now Jun 17, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Hej guys!

I am planing a trip to Trapani, from 23.06 until 30.06 and I am totally in doubt about rent a car. My husband and I don't like driving too much, but I've heard at the public transport in Trapani is not so often and it could be more stressful than if we rented a car. Is it true?

We are going to stay in the old town and planning to visit:

The Salt Fields
      Mozia Island
      Erice
      Marsala
      Monte Cofano Natural Reserve
      Segesta
      San Vito Lo Capo

Does anyone suggest anything else?

Thanks in advance :-)

9 Answers Jun 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM
    • MateuszS's Profile Photo

Airport Trapani Italy

by MateuszS Online Now May 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Do you recommend some hotels near the airport? What worth to seeing near Trapani?

4 Answers Jun 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM
    • Question title

by guptaguma Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Planning a short weekend trip to Tripani. I am from the US. Would you rent a car? What nearby places are a must see?
      Thanks!

3 Answers Mar 23, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    • bus from Trapani - Palermo

by EnaFibi Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Hello!

I need your help :) I don't understand the different informations about the time of travelling from Trapani to Palermo. For example:

- Segesta bus needs 2h or more
      (interbus.it/Orarietariffe.as...

- meanwhile from Trapani Airport (which is 20-30min away from Trapani city) with Terravison needs 1h 20min

(book.terravision.eu/rides?fo...

It's this a mistake or why takes so much longer with a Segesta bus??

Thanks for your help

3 Answers Mar 20, 2013 at 2:38 PM
    • Palermo Airport to Trapani Port

by jsd-uk Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I would like to ask please if it is necessary to pre-book seats on the bus from Palermo Airport to Trapani Port and also if I need to pre-book the ferry/hydrofoil to Favignana for 3 passengers travelling in June. Many thanks.

1 Answer Mar 12, 2013 at 1:37 PM
    • JulieT177's Profile Photo

Timing of Easter Procession in Trapani on Easter Friday

by JulieT177 Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 5:15 AM

Can anyone tell me what time the procession happens on Easter Friday? We are heading to another island but don't want to miss the procession before we go.

2 Answers Jan 28, 2013 at 8:34 AM
    • Camping Gas

by Johanson1988 Online Now Jul 29, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Hello,
      I'm backpacking for a week to Trapani.
      one of you knows a shop where you get screwed or socket cartridges to buy (gas)? would be really great!
      Thanks for the info!

Johannes

• Trapani to Erice

by thehobbit_uk Online Now Jul 29, 2011 at 5:29 AM

Hello

I will be in Trapani in August as a stop on a cruise and would like to go to Erice. I'm sure the ship will arrange its own excursion but we're more 'go it alone' type people. I've gathered from other sources that the cable car from Trapani to Erice is usually closed on Mondays but not in August. Is that correct? Also, how far is it from the docks to the cable car station? Is it possible to walk? I read somewhere that it gets VERY busy at the cable car station and wondered how true this is. Someone apparently gave up as they didn't want to queue for ages. Would it be likely that there would be a queue for 30 minutes or more? I know it will all depend on the day, weather, number of people around, etc but if someone has seen massive queues, please tell me.

Many thanks in advance for any responses you're able to give me.

Kate

5 Answers Aug 5, 2011 at 2:28 AM
    • Perfume shop on the main street in Trapani

by geolett Online Now Jun 24, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I was in Trapani and found a perfume shop on the main street ( on the right as you head south towards the water.) It was very tiny. Do you know it's name?

Thank you, Geolett

4 Answers Jun 25, 2011 at 5:46 AM
    • How to go to Taormina from Trapani

by millet12 Online Now Sep 23, 2010 at 6:10 AM

Hello
      We are arriving in Trapani mid day and want to go to Taormina.
      Is the best way bus or train? I understood that driving in Taormina was nearly a nigthmare.
      Thanks for informations.
      LM

1 Answer Sep 23, 2010 at 6:52 AM
    • kevinandjan's Profile Photo

Public transport from Palermo Airport to Trapani Airport

by kevinandjan Online Now Aug 25, 2010 at 3:54 AM

Hey Guys, wondering of anyone can shed some light on user friendly public transport from Palermo Airport to Trapani Airport, how long does it take and what is the best way also any recommendations for a hotal with shuttle bus service near Trapani Airport for overnight stay for 4 people, before very early departure. Ryanair unreasonable with early flight times. Thanks guys as we arrive in Sicily in 2 weeks ans are very excited. Kev

2 Answers Aug 29, 2010 at 2:02 PM
    • traveling from Trapani to pallermo

by Timbowkett Online Now Jul 29, 2010 at 6:56 AM

hi i am traveling from Trapani to Pallermo to get a ferry to Lipari can anyone tell me when and where i can get a bus to Pallermo from Trapani and if it goes to the ferry port,or if there is a better way of getting to Lipari from Trapani,i am traveling on the 8/9th of september,thanks for any help i can get

4 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 2:41 PM
    • getting around in a wheelchair

by Pistolee Online Now Feb 25, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend are planning a trip to Trapani / Palermo this spring. As I am in a wheelchair, I need to getting informed in advance about the possibilities to travel in and around Trapani.

So, a few questions:

* would it be possible to get around in Trapani city center? Are there steep roads etc. (my girlfriend will be pushing my wheelchair - I am not heavy ;-) )

* is the public transport wheelchair accessible?

* how is the general idea about "accessibility" in the city and touristic highlights?

* is there an other way then by taxi to travel from Trapani airport to Palermo (as a taxi is quite expensive)?

Some answers to these questions would be really really helpful.

Thanks,

Marc

10 Answers Jun 14, 2010 at 1:17 PM
    • Transport Trapani airport to Castellalammare del Golfo

by willekevroosmalen Online Now Feb 4, 2010 at 12:31 AM

We arrive on 14 june 21.00u on airport Trapani, we hav to go to Castellalammare del Golfo, can we go there by bus or train? Is there a website for it? Does anybody know were I can get information?

3 Answers Feb 9, 2010 at 4:54 AM
    • BlueLlama's Profile Photo

Getting around Trapani

by BlueLlama Online Now Sep 5, 2009 at 5:59 AM

I'm considering a short break to Trapani - just a couple of days. As I won't have a car, I'm interested in finding out how easy it will be to get about. Buses seem to be more convenient in trains, but I haven't found timetables, so I'm not sure how regular these are. As it's a short trip, I'd prefer to go elsewhere if getting from place to place is likely to be difficult.

Is it easy to get into Trapani and beyond if you stay outside the town? In Erice, for example?

I also wonder if buses into town meet the Ryanair flights? The airport website mentioned buses arriving after AirOne flights, but the overwhelming majority of flights to the airport seem to be Ryanair. Does anyone know?

Many thanks for reading! Bee

4 Answers Sep 6, 2009 at 2:29 AM
    • Travel to Capo San Vito from Trapani

by sabdel2 Online Now Aug 10, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Hi, I am going to Trapani at the end of September. I would like to spend a few days in Trapani and then visit Capo San Vito. Does anyone know if a bus goes from Trapani to Capo San Vito?

2 Answers Aug 14, 2009 at 11:00 AM
    • loftyken's Profile Photo

Trapani accomodation

by loftyken Online Now Jul 17, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Hi we are going to trapani in September and am thinking to book an apartment in Garibaldi 31.

Can anyone tell me if its a good location and if there are any good restaurants in the area. Is the are accessible by public transport / trains.

Thanks

Roberta

1 Answer Jul 17, 2009 at 9:13 PM
    • CarolineSj's Profile Photo

VINEYARDS AND RESTAURANGS

by CarolineSj Online Now Jun 10, 2009 at 2:30 AM

I’m visiting Trapani in September this year and would be grateful for recommendations regading:

1. Vineyards in the area that are worth a visit.
      2. Good restaurants in the town of Trapani (and on the Island Favignana)
      3. Places in the area that are worth a visit.

/Caroline

2 Answers Jun 11, 2009 at 3:47 AM
    • Hi

by mediterraneo227 Online Now May 11, 2009 at 4:04 AM

I need information how to get from trapani to san vito lo capo. I arrive 22. may at 19:35h and I wonder if there are buses in that time.
      I am grateful for any help :)

2 Answers Jun 29, 2009 at 8:47 AM
    • Birgi to Trapani Centre Bus Times

by verfen Online Now Mar 20, 2009 at 5:12 AM

Does anyone know till what time the buses run from the airport to the city centre and vice verca. Thanks.

4 Answers Mar 21, 2009 at 7:09 AM