Trani

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• adres -of the busstation in Lecce

Lecce Apr 14, 2014 at 9:48 AM

We have booked at the B&B suites Chiesa Greca, Piazzetta Chiesa Greca 11 , in Lecce.
      We takes the bus from Brindisi Airport to Lecce. How can we best ask for a busstop? do you know the adress of the busstation? Is this far from the B&B suite ?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • serenazulle's Profile Photo

Head North or Head South in Puglia

Puglia Apr 2, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Hello There, My friends and I will be traveling in Italy this summer. We will be ending our journey in Puglia, which I have never been to before. We are looking to relax and sightsee and would like very much to enjoy the ocean. We love swimming. What would be the best option for us in Puglia? We will have four days and on the fifth day we'll be flying out of Bari to Milan. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

Also, we will be getting around on Train or Bus. 

more
    • Taxis in Bari, Italy

Bari Mar 22, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Will there be taxis at the train station to take us to our hotel?

more
    • travel by train from lecce to a beach, how?

Lecce Mar 19, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Hello, I hope someone can help me, myself and 3 friends are travelling to lecce in april from thursday 3rd to thursday 10th. we would like to visit some nice beaches via train as none of us drive. is this possible? I would really appricicate a trainline map of where the stations are located as we dont want to get of the train only to find we cant get to the beach :)

Thank you.

more
    • MSC PREZIOSA-MAY 3-EASTERN MED FROM VENICE

Alberobello Mar 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM

I have walking difficulties and have a problem finding a suitable and reasonable excursion to Alberobello. Is it possible to just get off the ship's excursion coach, walk a little and then back to the coach. Or do the coaches circumnavigate the village and meet passengers, who have had to walk all the way through it, the other other end?

more
    • Ainep's Profile Photo

Advice re overnight trains

by Ainep Online Now Feb 24, 2007 at 6:22 AM

I'm travelling from the UK (Manchester) to Rome in July for a wedding in Trani. Getting into Rome on Friday 20th (early morning) and possibly staying overnight in the city planning to head down to Trani on Saturday afternoon/evening. Can anyone advise as to the possibility of a sleeper train to Bari ... or even if that's possible. I guess Bari would be the best place to head for? We're a party of 3 adults and 2 kids - would car-hire be better/easier, although I've heard it's expensive in Italy.
      Ta for any replies!