Trang Travel Answers

change location
nnmirza's Profile Photo

Car Rental in Trang

by nnmirza Online Now Mar 18, 2009 at 12:47 AM

This summer my family is planning to take the train to Trang and then rent a car to drive to Phuket and then back again to catch the train to Bangkok. Can anyone help me with car rentals in Trang? Where are they located, names and about how much should I expect to pay for a small car. Thanks.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • bulldogtwo's Profile Photo

Re: Car Rental in Trang

by bulldogtwo Online Now Mar 18, 2009 at 9:26 AM

I am sending you a couple of web sites that you can view to decide price and what type of vehicle you want to rent. They are decently priced, but I don't believe that the price includes insurance, which I would suggest you purchase. Just make sure that you document any scracthes or other damage that is on the vehicle when you pick it up.
    http://thailand-carrental.com/
    thaifocus.com/carhire/index....

Good luck

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mysticpaki's Profile Photo

Re: Car Rental in Trang

by mysticpaki Online Now Sep 8, 2009 at 6:26 AM

For NMirza
    Trang is a lovely quiet clean town with awesome seafood,dimsum and breath taking waterfalls also donot miss the Dragon cave.
    You have a better choice to rent a car in Phuket or Krabi or Hatyai then Trang.
    Furthermore the train ride from Bangkok to Trang is long.With Airasia fares as low as train i suggest you fly from Bangkok to Phuket or Krabi or even Hatyai and start from there.
    National rental had a deal of 500 baht per day including insurance if you hired for 30 days.Rent the car or pickup at airport or book in advance.
    I had written a write up last year on Trang so if anyone wants it they can email me on cliche61@hotnmail.com

• Re: Car Rental in Trang

by braydon Online Now Jul 7, 2011 at 10:31 PM

nice to post in this forums by braydon
    =============
    [url=http://www.webicon.co.in]webdesign[/url]

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines