Trancoso

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Very short layover in CGH airport

São Paulo Aug 19, 2015 at 9:08 AM

It's been about 5 years since I last went to the CGH airport in Sao paulo, from what I remember, it's tiny, and from one end to the other it doesn't take too too much walking. Then again, it has been 5 years. The reason I ask is because I will have a short layover in CGH - about 2 hours - and hoping to meet a friend for a coffee AT THE AIRPORT. I am taking a domestic flight with TAM so I will have minimal hand luggage. Since I only have about 2 hours, do you guys think I have enough time to just go back out to the airport check-in area for a coffee ,and make it back past customs to board my transfer flight?

For one, I wouldn't want to miss my flight (of course), second, if the time is too tight, I don't want to waste my friend's time in asking him to drop by the airport.

more
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Dual citizenship question

Brazil Aug 17, 2015 at 11:05 PM

Hello travelers,
      I am dual citizen now (EU and USA) I want to go to Argentina. I don't need visa for my Europe passport and for that I wanna use it. I traveled many places without any visa with my EU passport.

But now dual, My question is when and how I use my passports?

I am confused, what part of my trips I use what passport . Do I exit USA with US passport, enter Argentina with Europe? Or not ? How about the return?

I heared so many different answers. I appreciate if someone gave me correct answer as they had this experience and used dual citizen throughout their journey.

I like to know so I can use for other trips as well, ex Cuba, Africa etc.

Many many thank you'd in advance for help
      Cheers :-)

more
    • Concerned about friend travelling to Sao Paolo

São Paulo Aug 8, 2015 at 12:33 PM

Hi everyone,

I have a friend travelling to Sao Paulo for a week to stay with someone she met online. She does not know anyone else in the city or speak the language.

Looking for advice / tips i can give my friend to help ensure her safety. Cancelling the trip is not an option.

Thanks!

more
    • Transportation from Trancoso

by MistaKojo Online Now Apr 23, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Hi, I'm new here! I'm travelling from London to Trancoso in May! My return (domestic) flight is early in the morning (5.30am) from Porto Seguro.

How is transportation like in the early hours of the morning (2-3am)? is there a reliable bus service that runs at that time or are taxis available? And around how much would it cost? How long should I allow for travel, and is it safe to travel at that time?

Cheers for your time!
      Bernard

3 Answers Apr 24, 2015 at 7:14 AM