Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hotel in bac lieu vietnam

Vietnam Feb 8, 2015 at 8:46 AM

any nice hotels in bac lieu vietnam.. thnks

more
    • sapa or Hoa Lu vs Tam Coc in Ninh Binh and Mai Chau: Mountainous region (2 days)

Vietnam Feb 20, 2015 at 8:10 AM

hi all

my wife adn i will be finishing our tour in Hanoi and would love to see some lovely mountain scenes (we will be doing halong bay on the Deluxe Cristina Cruise but we want to know should we do Sapa OR Hoa Lu vs Tam Coc in Ninh Binh and Mai Chau: Mountainous region for a 2 day organsied trek (which is best) and any recomandations for tour companies or trip

massive thanks in advance for your answers as this is the last bit of our trip i have left too book

p.s any value nice, good location hotels in hanoi would be great to know :-)

more
    • traveling from Hanoi to Northern Villages of Sapa

Vietnam Feb 25, 2015 at 10:09 PM

hallo,

How can I go from Hanoi to small villages far from sapa?
      I am a photographer too, i will need to go as far as i can to take awesome photos and complete my journey to northern vietnam.i have already explored central Vietnam with a tour company vietnameseprivatetours.com and it was all great. however;

Can I do the trip in a week stating from Hanoi going to Lao cai and then start from there?
      Where are the best place to stay overnight? How about homestays?
      Thx for answer

more
    • Best half day cruise

Ha Long Feb 13, 2015 at 8:59 PM

We have to choose for a half day cruise on Halong Bay between Thien Cung & Dau Go caves or Sung Sot cave.
      The first choice we are told goes past a floating fishing village but the second does not.

more
    • sclc's Profile Photo

Advice aprreciated

Vietnam Feb 12, 2015 at 12:24 AM

I am a newbie to Vietnam, want to savour as much as I can in 2 weeks in October. I am a blank canvas so help me get started please........... thank you :)

more
    • Final itinerary check before Hi everyonebooking - March 2015

Vietnam Feb 9, 2015 at 12:44 PM

Hi everone,

After lots of research I think i have finalised my itinerary for Vietnam in March...

Can yu all let me know what you think so I can go ahead and start booking flights and hotels?

Day1 - Arrive in HCMC and fly straight out to Da Nang for Hoi An

Day 2,3,4,5 - Hoi An

Day 6, fly to Hanoi

Day 7, Halong Bay

Day 8, Hanoi

Day 9, Fly down to Phu Quoc

Day 10,11,12,13,14,15 - Phu Quoc

Day 16,17, 18 - HCMC

Day 19 - fly to Dubai for two says

Day 21 -Fly home

Am I going the right way about things? We are travelling 17 March - 6 April - so hopefully that will help you let me know about the weather. Hoping that Hoi An and Phu Quoc will provide amazing weather for the beach.

Not booked anything yet, so please do let me know your thoughts.

Many thanks

more
    • Visa On Arrival

Ho Chi Minh City Feb 23, 2015 at 6:24 PM

Hi,

Understand that we can apply for Visa On Arrival in Tan Son Nhat Int'l Airport and would like confirm with more update information for my trip in March 2015.

1. Apply online to some Vietnam travel agents to get a "government pre-approved letter" by email.
      2. Present the "government pre-approved letter" to immigration officers upon arrival to get the visa chop
      3. Do we need to prepare any photos for the Visa on Arrival?
      4. The US$45 VOA visa fee must be paid in cash and in US$ only?

Pls advise. Many tks,

more
    • new visa categories

Vietnam Feb 24, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Does anybody have any up to date information about the new 6 month VR visa? It is to be issued to people visiting relatives "or any other reason", which could mean anything. As we all know, the devil is in the detail.

more
    • help with HCMC to Hanoi overland and advice on the prices too please :-)

Vietnam Feb 5, 2015 at 5:42 AM

hi below is what i am planning with my wife - anyone think its a good route and the right amount price wise (its quoted through an angent) also is the days in each about right and should we go anywhere else??of time in each place (we have been to mekong delta and chu chi tunnels and HCMC before only) ADVICE WELCOME :-)

Routing 1: SAIGON-NHA TRANG, 16th March 2015, SE4 Train (2200/0542+1).
      Type of ticket: Soft sleeper 4 berth sharing compartment
      Item Cost: US$42,--/ticket/way + US$2,-- (surcharge for issuing in the peak season)
      Total cost: 2*(42$ + 2$) = US$88,--

Routing 2: NHA TRANG-DANANG, 19th March 2015, SE22 Train (1954/0607+1).
      Item Cost: US$47,--/ticket/way + US$3,-- (surcharge for issuing in the peak season)
      Total cost: 2*(47$ + 3$) = US$100,--

Routing 3: DANANG-HUE, 23rd March 2015, SE2 Train (1246/1523).
      Type of ticket: Soft seat with A/C
      Item Cost: US$13,--/ticket/way + US$2,-- (surcharge for issuing in the peak season)

Total cost: 2*(13$ + 2$) = US$30,--

Routing 4: HUE-HANOI, 26th March 2015, SE20 Train (2133/1233+1).
      Item Cost: US$61,--/ticket/way + US$2,-- (surcharge for issuing in the peak season)

Total cost: 2*(61$ + 2$) = US$126,--

Routing 5: HANOI-LAO CAI, 27th March 2015, Orient Express, SP1 Train (2110/0535+1)

Routing 6: LAO CAI-HANOI, 29th March 2015, Orient Express, SP2 Train (1935/0410+1)
      Type of ticket: Deluxe class 4 berths sharing compartment

Item Cost: US$37,--/ticket/way

Total cost: 2*2*37$ = US$148,--

Grand total: 88$ + 100$ + 30$ + 126$ + 148$ = US$492,-- or US$507,-- if payment by OnePAY

then still to arrange 2d 1N in halong bay on a boat and then last 2 days in hanio

thanks in advance :-)

more

Near Tra Kieu Tay (1)