Tozeur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mahdia holidays

Mahdia Apr 1, 2015 at 12:12 AM

Hello me and my best friend both 19 are going to Mahdia this year. 24th June Is it safe there? :-( we are really afraid because of the attacks in Tunis... help please. Thank you!!!! It's our first time going somewhere abroad, and with all the recent attacks and airplane crashes we are so confused. How is it there? and will we be okay? I'm sorry, please respond. (We are even afraid of the bus drive 2hs to the hotel) ... We will be staying there for 7 days.

more
    • Mosquitoes in April??

Tunisia Mar 28, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Hi I'm going to Hammamet in April with my 6 month old daughter. Are there mosquitoes there this time of year?

Thanks

more
    • mina.zolfy's Profile Photo

touzer hotel?

by mina.zolfy Online Now Feb 7, 2008 at 8:48 AM

Dear friends

I will stay in tozeur for tow nights (26-28 march).
      would you please suggest me a reasonable( cheap :) ) hotel with indoor pool?

1 Answer Feb 11, 2008 at 12:20 PM
    • mina.zolfy's Profile Photo

touzer hotel?

by mina.zolfy Online Now Feb 7, 2008 at 8:48 AM

Dear friends

I will stay in tozeur for tow nights (26-28 march).
      would you please suggest me a reasonable( cheap :) ) hotel with indoor pool?

• Oases Festival of Tozeur

by amerben Online Now Apr 22, 2007 at 4:16 PM

I would greatly appreciate is if anyone could tell me the date(s) of the 2007 Oases Festival of Tozeur. All I know is that it either immediately precedes or immediately follows the Sahara Douz Festival, and I want to catch both of them thi year. Thanks.

1 Answer May 7, 2007 at 6:26 AM
    • Trips into the erg oriental (sahara)

by Nasesco Online Now Jan 6, 2006 at 2:04 PM

Hi all!! Just wondering could anyone give me any information regarding 4wd trips into the sahara desert from Tozeur? How much does it cost and is it worth the trip.. I was considering a two day trip taking in the sights of the sahara... is accommodation normally included in the price given by tour operators?

Any advice given would be greatly appreciated,

Sandy

1 Answer Jan 10, 2006 at 7:40 AM