Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Toyama

• Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Concept Hotel Waq vs Route Inn Toyam

by Melanie_Putra Online Now Nov 1, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Has anyone stayed at both the Concept Hotel Waq (Wakyu) AND Route Inn Toyama? I want to stay one night before an early departure for the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route (8-9am). In general, Wakyu definitely looks better but it also costs Y1500-2000 more. Anyway, we won't be staying in much. But what I am interested in is the breakfast. I like Japanese style breakfast but it will be even better if there are also Western selection. The pics show nice presentation at Wakyu but I don't know if they have lesser choices than Route Inn or not... It looks that way from the photos. So if anyone can give me some input?

Thanks!

Firefly Squid (Hotaruika) at Namerikawa (Toyama Prefecture)

by Melanie_Putra Online Now Sep 16, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Hi Guys,
      I want to find out more abour the firefly squid (Hotaruika) at Namerikawa (Toyama Prefecture) but it is very hard to find details. I really hope someone would be able to assist and provide these info :
      1. Is the Hotaruika Museum worth a visit?
      2. If I go during season (2nd half of April) would I be seeing real life squid at the museum? What else is shown there?
      3. The Hotaruika Sightseeing Boat Tour - Is it worth the 3am trip?
      4. How much is the tour per person?
      5. What time will we be sent back to the port?
      6. What are the options to access the Namerikawa Fishing Port at 3am from Toyama?
      7 . Reservations for the boat ride go on sale in March and sell out quickly. How to make reservation?

I really want to find out more so I know whether to add 1 more night to Toyama stay next spring.

Thanks!
      Mel

1 Answer Dec 29, 2011 at 5:08 AM

Tonami Tulip Fair (Toyama Prefecture)

by Melanie_Putra Online Now Sep 16, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Hi Guys,

Has anyone visited this Tulip Fair? Is it worth a visit if I happen to be in Toyama? I have been to Kuekenhof (Holland) before but not my friends. Also, maybe being in Japan, the garden design may be different. The Japanese are so artistic!

I really want to find out more so I know whether to add 1 more day to my Toyama stay next spring.

Thanks!
      Mel

5 Answers Dec 29, 2011 at 5:02 AM
    • Premium outlets near of toyama

by ahalawany Online Now Aug 16, 2008 at 7:45 AM

hi, i am in toyama, i want to ask if there is any premium outlet near of toyama as i knew that there is a discount from 22 to 30 Aug., if anyone can help me and tell me about a near one.
      Thank u very much

1 Answer Sep 16, 2011 at 7:51 PM