Tourette-sur-Loup

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hiring a car and driver

Toulon Feb 2, 2015 at 5:44 PM

I am interested in hiring a car with a driver for a day in Toulon. Does anyone have any experience with this?

more
    • Sandypaws3's Profile Photo

Thursday market

Aix-en-Provence Feb 13, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Is Place Richelme the location of the Thursday market in Aix, and do you have a favorite café in or near the market?

Sandy

more
    • AlanDives's Profile Photo

1st-time visitor

Nice 20 hours ago

I will be in Nice in mid-April and would appreciate any suggestions regarding neighborhoods and hotels to stay in and things to do.

more
    • LolaViaggio's Profile Photo

Holiday rentals

Nice Feb 27, 2015 at 7:49 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to stay in Nice, France for 5 days over the summer with my daughter and her two children (age 7 and 12). We are going there mainly for a relaxing time, and would be seeking accommodation near the beach, and fairly central. I am not fond of the hustle and bustle of hotels in big towns so we'd prefer an apartment or a holiday complex, unless someone has any recommendations?

Has anyone heard of any good agencies?

Thanks,
      Lola

more
    • A good half-way point city to stay over on the way from Nice to Florence

Nice Feb 6, 2015 at 10:37 AM

Travelling from Nice to Florence by train we were thinking of staying in Genoa for one night. We do not want to spend 7 hours on the train. We have been discouraged by some reviews of Genoa. We would like to know if they are warranted? If so can anyone suggest another city on the train route where we might stop over, tour just a bit, have dinner and leave next morn for Florence.
      Thank you,
      Ephraim08

more