Toulouse

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurants

by rcochen Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 8:01 AM

We'll be staying in the Citiz Hotel-Jean Jaures on Sunday June 1,2014. Recommend restaurants to have dinner near the hotel that night.

more
    • bus station open 24hrs

by RebecaR Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Hi!
      Does anybody knows if there is a bus station that stays open for 24 hrs? I'll get in Toulouse late at night, and don't really Sant to pay a day more at the hostel just to sleep few hours...

more
    • Air port hotel near TLS

by north29 Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Need to be at the TLS at 4 AM... No hotels have shuttle that early. Booking sites and Google maps have hotels about 1 KM away, with poor information on walking other than it is close.
      Is walking/dragging luggage at 3:30 AM is this a real option?

more
    • Weather in July

by BernardScott Online Now Mar 29, 2014 at 12:46 PM

What sort of temperature would be expected early July?

more
    • bus station open 24hrs

by RebecaR Online Now Apr 12, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Hi!
      Does anybody knows if there is a bus station that stays open for 24 hrs? I'll get in Toulouse late at night, and don't really Sant to pay a day more at the hostel just to sleep few hours...

8 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 1:11 PM
    • Air port hotel near TLS

by north29 Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Need to be at the TLS at 4 AM... No hotels have shuttle that early. Booking sites and Google maps have hotels about 1 KM away, with poor information on walking other than it is close.
      Is walking/dragging luggage at 3:30 AM is this a real option?

8 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 8:13 AM
    • Restaurants

by rcochen Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 8:01 AM

We'll be staying in the Citiz Hotel-Jean Jaures on Sunday June 1,2014. Recommend restaurants to have dinner near the hotel that night.

1 Answer Mar 31, 2014 at 8:12 AM
    • Weather in July

by BernardScott Online Now Mar 29, 2014 at 12:46 PM

What sort of temperature would be expected early July?

8 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 5:03 AM
    • Travel from matabiau to Airport

by lindehugo Online Now Mar 15, 2014 at 7:15 AM

We arrive at Matabiau station on Thursday @ 21h07 Is it possible to get a taxi to airport and how long is the trip? we need info to arrange pick up time for rented car. Thanks Linde Cape Townang is the

18 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 11:01 AM
    • Bauhinia2002's Profile Photo

Booking trains on SNCF webstie to Lourdes

by Bauhinia2002 Online Now Mar 5, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Hello,

I am looking at the train schedules from Toulouse to Lourdes on http://en.voyages-sncf.com/en/ and find it rather puzzliing as a first time user.

When I try to book the direct service on Intercites 14243 (10hr09), 14245 (12hr32) etc on 5 April or other days before that, it shows Seat reservation recommended. But when I choose to Indicate My Seat Preference it shows No places available! Does it means that all these trains are fully booked now, practically everyday from now up to 5 April?

When I proceed to choose the journey the next page says: "On some trains, the place you requested isn't available for the fare you chose. We have reserved you a place with different criteria instead".

I can still continue to confirm the booking if I choose to, but will I be guaranteed a seat on these trains or there is possibility that I may not be able to get on the train?

On those services via Tarbes, such as TER 72705 connecting TGV 8585 at 12hr41, it shows No seats reservation required from Toulouse to Tarbes and No places available also. From Tarbes to Lourdes it shows Off peak and Mandatory seat reservation, and seating preference is available for selection.

I have posted the screen shots here for reference.

Thank you for your helps.

13 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 6:36 AM
    • Charming restaurants in Toulouse

by TravellingCA Online Now Feb 2, 2014 at 2:59 AM

Hello everyone,

I will be visiting Toulouse in mid April and was wondering if you can recommend some nice charming restaurants in the city that are reasonably priced.

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

3 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM
    • Places to visit near Toulouse

by TravellingCA Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm planning on visiting Toulouse in mid-April and would like to take some time to drive around. I would like to make a day trip to a nice town on the Mediterranean sea and another day trip to a scenic/panoramic spot in the Pyrenees mountains not too far from Toulouse. I would be happy to receive your thoughts and suggestions for both day trips!

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

17 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:00 AM
    • Missie82's Profile Photo

Long Term Storage facilitites in Touluse

by Missie82 Online Now Jan 14, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I am looking for some long term storage of luggage (approx 7 weeks) while my partner and I do the Camino. Does anyone know of any places we will be able to store our belongings?

4 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 11:37 AM
    • Coastal or vineyard day trips near toulouse

by Chantal123 Online Now Aug 8, 2013 at 5:03 AM

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are visiting toulouse from 26th August to 2nd September. We'd like to get a few day trips in and see the surrounding areas. We particularly would like a day trip visit to a vineyard as we love wine! And we'd also like a trip to one of the coastal areas so we can walk along the beach and sit by the sea for a while.

We would like to travel by train for any day trips but are considering hiring a car if its easier.

If anyone can recommend places to visit, that would be fantastic!

Thank you.

Chantal

P.s. we'd also like to visit the space museum - is this walking distance from toulouse?

11 Answers Aug 8, 2013 at 9:37 PM
    • Transportation to Lourdes

by LeeJo Online Now Aug 6, 2013 at 1:55 AM

What is THE cheapest public transportation from toulouse to lourdes? I have read there is a train for 26 euro but i hope there is something cheaper.

Thank you for answers in advance!

7 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 1:12 AM
    • Getting from Toulouse to Limeuil.

by Luludyer Online Now Jun 2, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Please suggest public transport options for travel of single woman from Toulouse to Limeuil.

10 Answers Jun 4, 2013 at 7:31 AM
    • Airbus Factory

by ce4589 Online Now May 21, 2013 at 4:35 AM

I am planning a trip to Toulouse as part of a 3 week France adventure. The primary reason for my trip down to Toulouse is to visit the Airbus factory but I am having trouble getting tickets.
      There seems to be limited availability on the site for September tours. (tours on 3 days only) I work in wholesale travel and have contacted some contacts I have at the French Tourist Board here in Australia and they think maybe they are only released closer to collection (possibly like train tickets 90 days prior). July is showing availability on 10 times as many days.
      Can anyone clarify this or been in the same situation? I have contacted the operator and local tourist office but they were no help. I do not want to book accommodation/train if I can't get tickets.
      Any one know about this?

11 Answers May 23, 2013 at 2:21 AM
    • airport transfer to lourds

by cavawoman Online Now Apr 29, 2013 at 7:06 AM

How much in taxi from airport to lourds 65100

4 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 1:51 PM
    • Anyone got any up-to-date information on how to get from Toulouse airport to Carcassonne? for 2013

by ClarieM Online Now Feb 24, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Hi - I can only find, despite 'Google search' with 2013, older posts of about 2009-2010! Does anyone please have any more up-to-date information for this year, 2013, please?! Many thanks

7 Answers Feb 27, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    • Visiting Toulouse mid August

by nmbr1girl7 Online Now Jul 13, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Hello,
      I will be visiting Toulouse with a friend mid August we are mid 30es. We will be in Toulouse from Aug 16th evening through Aug 19th Morning. We will have a day of touring with Ophorus tour to Albi and Carcassonne (one full day). I am also looking to find a good walking tour of Toulouse (the one highly recommended on trip advisor is off in August). Please provide any recommendations what else can we do. Are there any sights not to be missed in the aforementioned places? I read a comment about Collioure? How close is that to Toulouse, is it worth visiting. Any other advice on good seafood restaurants and of course any significant sights. Also I am traveling to French Riviera after that, the best way, I found so far is on the train. Is there any other recommendations. I checked flying but seems there are only evening flights. Thank you.

17 Answers Aug 1, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    • parking meter cards

by kwrheault Online Now Apr 14, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Hi,

I was in Toulouse and the languedoc as mid--pyr area in 2010 and we pumped the parking meters at the public car parks in Carcassone and elswhere with coins..now I have read that you need a parking meter card. can one still use coins??? A parking card would be convenient, can I purchase one in the Toulouse airport...we are driving straight from the airport and stopping in Carcassonne for lunch and it would be nice to know in advance if we need to purchase a card before arriving....we leave in a week. thanks for your help.

5 Answers Apr 19, 2012 at 11:44 AM
    • ZiOOlek's Profile Photo

One day trip

by ZiOOlek Online Now Mar 15, 2012 at 2:26 AM

I will be travelling to Toulouse and I will have one day free. I would like to see something interesting around. I was considering Andora or Bourdoux but it seems to me a bit far (around 200 km one way). Maybe there is someting interesting closer to Toulouse? Thanks for any suggestions. :)

6 Answers Mar 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM
    • zuriga's Profile Photo

Toulouse Airport Hotel

by zuriga Online Now Feb 1, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Can someone suggest a nice hotel at the airport? There are so many to choose from, but I'd like one with a good restaurant and room. Perhaps the Radisson is a good choice?

We'll be driving around the Languedoc region for a week. If you've stayed at any wonderful hotel or B&B, that would be helpful, too! Thanks.

4 Answers Feb 1, 2012 at 10:29 PM
    • scanos's Profile Photo

Walking Day Trips from Toulouse

by scanos Online Now Jan 30, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Hi, Does anyone know of any good hiking trips from Toulouse that could be done in 1-2 days. I am thinking of one of the GR trails

3 Answers Feb 1, 2012 at 1:29 PM
    • Car Storage

by kbarr Online Now Oct 18, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Does anyone know of any place(s) in Toulouse where one could find long-term (but accessible) storage for a car?

2 Answers Oct 19, 2011 at 2:04 AM
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

SPACE MUSEUM - IN TOULOUSE

by listenandlearn Online Now Oct 15, 2011 at 8:57 AM

We heard about the space museum in Toulouse. Can anyone out there tell us if it is worth traveling 3 hours to visit the space museum in Toulouse, would it be as large as the Smithsonian in D.C.? How much is the entrance and what are the hours open for the public? thank you for any information. Appreciatively.

10 Answers Oct 16, 2011 at 12:04 PM
    • HenriettaStackpole's Profile Photo

Budget, central hotel with good transportation connections

by HenriettaStackpole Online Now Aug 23, 2011 at 10:25 AM

I'm looking for a centrally located, budget (under 70 euro for a double) hotel in Toulouse. It would need to have good public transportation connections both to the airport and for bus/rail out of the city. A simple but clean and comfortable place is fine. I've never been to Toulouse before so your advice is much appreciated!

3 Answers Aug 24, 2011 at 1:35 PM
    • Luggage lockers at Toulouse Blagnac?

by artdoctor Online Now Jul 28, 2011 at 4:35 PM

Hello -
      Are there lockers or any kind of luggage storage at the Toulouse Airport?
      I'd like to leave a large suitcase for three days, between trips.
      Thanks-

2 Answers Aug 8, 2011 at 3:38 PM
    • Train travel + price Toulouse - Carcassone

by artdoctor Online Now Jul 28, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Hello: I want to go from Toulouse to Lezignan Corbieres, and in looking at the SNCF site saw an option to stop at Carcassonne. Clicking the link takes me to TEOZ site. Seems to say I have to get a separate ticket for this (Toulouse / Carcassonne / Lezignan) and that I must purchase that ticket before getting on the train in Toulouse.
      Is this correct?
      also -
      Is it correct that if I don't want the Carcassonne option, but just to go from Toulouse to Lezignan, that I do not have to buy the ticket before: I simply get on the train I want and pay on the train?
      Thank you: I love this site, have just found it and joined up. Great resource!

1 Answer Jul 28, 2011 at 10:14 AM
    • special restuarant with a view?

by caramaloon Online Now Jul 17, 2011 at 6:38 AM

Hi there, I am looking for a restaurant for brunch/lunch with a view in Toulouse. Perhaps a rooftop restaurant? Or a lovely terrace? or by the river? It's my birthday and I want to go somewhere a little special! Not rediculously expensive but not cheap either. Any ideas?

Thanks

5 Answers Aug 9, 2011 at 9:39 PM
    • Early Morning Taxi Service

by RLWolff Online Now Jul 3, 2011 at 2:30 PM

I will need to be at TLS airport at 05hr00 for 07h00 flight on Thursday morning and wanted to know if I will be able to arrange for taxis from Mecure Hotel on Lascrosses Blvd for 4 people and much luggage - probably 2 cabs. Will this be possible? About how much will it cost and how much time should I allow?

1 Answer Jul 3, 2011 at 3:44 PM
    • bed and breakfast to stay

by winieeweebe Online Now Mar 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Hi everyone, I will be arrive in Toulouse Airport from 11 PM until 5 AM to catch a train to Lourdes. I wonder is there any hotel near airport or train station that I can stay in hourly rate? Thank you for your info.

5 Answers Mar 21, 2011 at 8:29 AM
    • Toulouse airport to Toulouse train station

by winieeweebe Online Now Mar 2, 2011 at 7:16 AM

Hi Everyone..
      my plane be arrived at Toulouse on 23 August on 21.15 and the TGV train schedule to Lourdes is on 24 August on 08.10 AM..Is there any night bus from Toulouse Airport that I can ride to Lourdes at night around 11 PM or 12 PM...
      or if I still have to take the TGV Train, how to go there from Airport to TGV Station? Is Toulouse Airport have a shuttle bus to the TGV Train?
      Thanks for your help

6 Answers Mar 18, 2011 at 10:53 AM
    • URGENT!! Budget accomm close to airport or shuttle pick-up

by gypsylee2011 Online Now Jan 29, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Hi all fellow travellers! I am arriving in Toulouse on Sat 5th Feb and need accommodation for the 1 night, to catch my flight to Lisboa at 10am Sunday. I have been backpacking through Portugal and France but now have a few more bags to carry so I need to be close to the airport or the shuttle. I am quite happy with backpackers hostels as long as they are clean...any recommendations please?!

Thanks so much...happy days

4 Answers Jan 30, 2011 at 10:17 AM