change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• PrincessMonja's Profile Photo

Gluten free food at Barcelona airport

Barcelona Aug 17, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Hi there! I'm travelling through Barcelona Airport Terminal 1 on Tuesday and I have a four hour lay over. Does anyone know where I can get any gluten free food there? I'm coeliac and last time I was there I really struggled to find anything to eat.
      Any advice gratefully received, thanks!

more
    • malgrat weather

Malgrat de Mar Aug 10, 2014 at 7:38 AM

hi we are traveling to malgrat early sept anybody know what weather we should get thanks tc

more
    • travelnut71's Profile Photo

Renting a car for a month and bike/scooters for kids?

Barcelona Aug 1, 2014 at 4:38 AM

Hi everyone...

For cars, I found Autoeurope very expensive I pick up in Eixample Barcelona and drop off in Bilbao .

For bikes, I need in Eixample for a 5 yo boy. Possibly for a 4 yo girl too. I don't need the bike for a month but only a day or so in Barcelona. How about a kid/adult scooter? Thank you.

more
    • MonBus from Sitges to Barcelona–El Prat Airport terminal 1

Sitges Jul 31, 2014 at 8:11 PM

Where can I catch the MonBus in Sitges to Barcelona–El Prat Airport? Does it run on schedule that I can trust I will get to the airport on time?

more
    • travelling from Estartit on the train or bus

L'Estartit Jul 26, 2014 at 3:24 AM

Hi is it possible to take dogs on public transport in Spain.
      Thank you

more
    • L'estartit tourist train

L'Estartit Jul 23, 2014 at 10:55 AM

We are travelling to l'estartit in September with our 3 year old who just adores them. Does anyone know if it will still run in sept and where might I get more information. Price, route, timetable etc.
      Thanks

more
    • Kristina1701's Profile Photo

Things do to & weather

Sitges Aug 15, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Hello,

I'm thinking about a trip to Sitges in early October and have been wondering what the temperatures will be like and if it is still possible to go to the beach and swim in the sea around this time of year.
      Also, how long does the train ride into BCN take and about how much will it cost one way?
      What are popular places to visit and things to do in the area? (besides visiting BCN) I heard Tarragona would be quite nice but what else is there? Is Girona worth a visit (but maybe too far away for a day trip?)

Muchas gracias in advance! :-)

more
    • What to pack

Barcelona Aug 13, 2014 at 4:30 AM

I'm travelling to Barcelona at the end of next week, will there be any need for a jacket at night, I'm trying to decide what to pack? Thanks

more
    • kitinka's Profile Photo

help with rent an appartment

Barcelona Aug 9, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Can anyone help to rent an apartment in the center of Barcelona for 3 adults and a child 7 years. We are planning to visit Barcelona after salou for about 3 nights 21.08-24.08.2014.

more
    • amsor's Profile Photo

is there a carmuseum in or close to Barcelona ?

Barcelona Aug 9, 2014 at 5:39 AM

Do you know of a car-Museum in or Close to Barcelona ?
      that would be nice to know !

more
    • Need suggestion

Lloret de Mar Aug 6, 2014 at 4:00 AM

i've stayed in barcelona for about 1 week for travelling and i've heard about lloret de mar beach and sant joan castle lloret. I really need some ideas how to get to lloret beach and sant joan castle from lloret bus station. what i read from one of the traveler here it's like tourist trap? But, the one i need is how to get there even if it's probably not easy. Because i couldn;t seems to find it on google. I've searched for more than 3 hours now and nobody says anything about it. Anyway i'll keep browsing but if anyone could help me with it'd be very appreciate it.

more
    • Barcelona to L'Escala

La Escala Aug 1, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Hi. Does anyone know if there is a direct bus from Barcelona to L'Escala? If so, how long does it take?

Many thanks.

more

Reliable babysitting services in Barcelona

Barcelona Jul 29, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Are there any services available at night time?

more
    • night transportation from Barcelona

Blanes Jul 29, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Hi, we want to visit a football match in Barcelona and some other day magic fountains, is there a night bus from Barcelona to Blanes?
      And what will be the cost and how to get to Port Avventura from Blanes and back?
      Thank you all in advance.

more
    • How to get there

Santa Susana Jul 29, 2014 at 4:59 AM

Arriving at Barcelona El Prat airport which is the best way to reach Santa Susana - hotel Florida Park.

more

Public pools?

Barcelona Aug 1, 2014 at 4:41 AM

We have a hotel with no pool. My son want to swim the hotel suggested we can go by beach and try pools in hotels there but I feel funny doing that, unless it's acceptable here, people seem so helpful, easygoing and open minded, greatly appreciated. Besides the Olympic one at the top any other outdoor pools within the city? I'm in Eixample now. Thanks!

more
    • Coach travel from Barcelona to London

Barcelona Aug 17, 2014 at 7:42 AM

How can i buy coach tickets from Barcelona to London - I'm in Britain at present and have a flight to Spain but want to get the bus back - any ideas?

more
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

Aeri de Montserrat up and Cremallera down, where to leave my car

Monistrol de Montserrat Yesterday

Hi, I will be visiting the Abbey of Montserrat on Monday the 29th of September.I ill arrive around noon. It will take me aprox. 4 hrs to get there from Carcassone. If I would like to use both possibilities to get up and down the mountain is that possible. Where should I leave my car? Is er a large distance between the two?.Txs for your kind answer.
      Louise
      Querria visitar Montserrat y usar la cremallera y la Teleferic - Aeri de Montserrat. Donde tendria aparcar el coche.
      Cual es la distancia entre ellos. Gracias por su respuesta. Louise

more
    • Juliewalker's Profile Photo

ATM machines

Barcelona Aug 4, 2014 at 11:24 AM

I would like to know if all ATMs have a language option, I am looking at one near plaza catalunya. Banco Sabadell.
      I have read somewhere there is a 3€ charge per transaction, but it was an old post on trip advisor, any help would be appreciated. Many thanks

more

How do I get from Barcelona airport into the city, any good buses?

Barcelona Jul 29, 2014 at 5:47 PM

This will be in the daytime. I am travelling with my son and plenty of luggage. I hate taking cabs, although a choice. My son is 5 years old, wonder if he also pays on the bus. Anyone have a route of the bus or link? Thank you.

more
    • visiting in October?

by phykass Online Now Oct 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Hello-- I am thinking of a trip in early October. Is this a good time to visit or is everything pretty much shut down for the season?

• visiting in October?

by phykass Online Now Oct 1, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Hello-- I am thinking of a trip in early October. Is this a good time to visit or is everything pretty much shut down for the season?

1 Answer Oct 1, 2013 at 8:52 AM
    • paulax87's Profile Photo

Buses

by paulax87 Online Now May 25, 2013 at 2:42 AM

I have bus from Girona at 20.00. I'll arrive to Lloreta de Mar at 20.35. I am looking for some bus from lloreta de mar to Tossa de Mar. Can you tell me what's time I can have the bus and how much I'll pay?
      Thank you,
      Paulina

4 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    • Barcelona BCN to Avenida Hotel Tossa de Mar 6-7 adults

by nitamyers Online Now May 7, 2009 at 2:49 AM

Hello
      Just wondered if anyone could tell me the rough return price for a people carrier or minibus for 6-7 adults each with one small bag, from Barcelona BCN airport to the Hotel Avenida, Tossa de Mar. We'd be arriving 10pm on a Thursday evening in August, departing 6pm the following Monday. Any idea how long the journey should take?
      Thanks!
      Nita

1 Answer May 7, 2009 at 3:08 AM
    • haroldkroy's Profile Photo

Airport transfer from Barca to Tossa for 12 adults

by haroldkroy Online Now Jan 25, 2009 at 12:35 PM

We were going to do the train but it appears there is no line direct. Should we alight at Lloret or Blanes?
      Anyone know of any decent affordable coach/mini buses that would take 12 of us?
      Travelling late April 09, arrive Weds deaort Saturday.
      Thanks
      HArry

3 Answers May 7, 2009 at 7:35 AM
    • Apartments in Tossa del Mar

by JOHNODOWD Online Now Jan 15, 2009 at 8:04 AM

We - husband, wife, two adult offspring - are looking for a 2-bedroom apartment with decent space for lounging around, eating etc and that is close to beaches etc for late June 2009. Any recommendations based on experience?

• what is there to do in tossa de mar in mid november?

by TYLERNOBALLS Online Now Oct 14, 2007 at 1:40 PM

what is there to do in tossa de mar in mid november? i have a holiday booked for this time period but since booking the holiday everything ive seem to look up says closed and the other things dont say when there open, please help!!!!

3 Answers Oct 28, 2007 at 10:31 PM
    • Barselona Airport transfer

by vala1 Online Now Apr 16, 2007 at 7:07 AM

I will need to go from Barselona Airport to Tossa in mid-May. I plan to take a shuttle to Lloret De Mar (which is GBP 21.25) and then a taxi to Tossa. Will that be OK? Is it possible to take the same route on return? Are there better ways? Many thanks.

6 Answers Apr 18, 2007 at 6:18 AM
    • tango_jd's Profile Photo

Oasis Tossa Hotel - any views?

by tango_jd Online Now Jun 1, 2004 at 5:53 AM

We are going to Tossa on 12th June 2004 - Oasis Tossa hotel. Other review sites seem to be devoid of comments about this hotel. Has anyone any views, news or reviews to share? The food looks like getting slightly poorer marks than location, amenities etc but we have had this before, only to find that the food has been great! I guess it's a question of whether people like Spanish / International cuisine, or just meat and chips! JD

6 Answers Mar 20, 2006 at 1:37 AM