Tossa Travel Answers

change location

what is there to do in tossa de mar in mid november?

by TYLERNOBALLS Online Now Oct 14, 2007 at 1:40 PM

what is there to do in tossa de mar in mid november? i have a holiday booked for this time period but since booking the holiday everything ive seem to look up says closed and the other things dont say when there open, please help!!!!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Badger1492's Profile Photo

Re: what is there to do in tossa de mar in mid november?

by Badger1492 Online Now Oct 19, 2007 at 12:24 PM

Hello Tyler (no ball?),

Well, Tossa is a summer beach resort so I am not surprised that most things are closed. Which types of "things" are you looking up?

If it were me and I found myself in Tossa for a week in mid November, I would rent a car and explore the coast and the interior of Catalunya. Also visit Girona and maybe Figueres. The coast is beautiful and you will have it virtually to yourself.

Let me know if you want any specifics.

Badger

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: what is there to do in tossa de mar in mid november?

by TYLERNOBALLS Online Now Oct 27, 2007 at 3:33 PM

thanks for your reply, it was really helpful. i will visit the coast thanks and take a trip to barcelona for a day. other than that me and my girl friend and brother are visiting tossa de mar, and in all honesty due to me and my girl friend having a 8 week old baby we dont get out much for nights out. would i be outragous to consider having a couple of nights out in lloret by taxi or will the taxi be very expensive? if it is cheap enough for the taxi would you happen to know any good bars that are not full of drunken, trouble causers? many thanks gary.

• Badger1492's Profile Photo

Re: what is there to do in tossa de mar in mid november?

by Badger1492 Online Now Oct 28, 2007 at 10:31 PM

Hello Gary,
    Well, sorry I can't help you with the taxi info or bar suggestion. I don't know Tossa or Lloret at all. I've probably driven through both at one time or another, but don't have any suggestions for you.

If you want to go to Lloret for a night out, you might start with dinner and then ask for a bar suggestion, maybe somewhere with some live music. I really don't know how much of a summer resort Lloret is either; don't know what's open that time of year.

One suggestion: if you DO get a taxi to Lloret and plan to come back late at night, reserve the taxi ahead of time and plan to meet him or phone him or his service when you want to return. I imagine it would be difficult to find a taxi late at night in a place like Lloret.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines